Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 08-20-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Big T

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...p?pr_key=54819

One of my best female friends went with him for like 5 months.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...p?pr_key=66204

both just beast
Old 08-21-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I just played against a couple of good recruits at my last camp. This is there rankings in Northwest.
# 27http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=7...=1&nid=3008198
# 21http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=7...=1&nid=3011185
#83 http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=7...=1&nid=2554834
thats awesome man, i play with Hout, hes definately a stud. he plays middle linebacker for us. how did he do while you were there?
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ran track with Emmanuel Moody. He was soph when I was a senior.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We played EJ Manuel's team last year for homcoming and we beat'em in the last seconds.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Last edited by neko4 : 09-03-2007 at 07:29 PM.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
my friend is the #37 ranked player in the nation for the 2009 basketball class

If you mean Rodney Williams he is a beast. I watched him play my friends AAU team and he had 5 dunks, threw one off the backboard to himself and a couple of 360 slams.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played basketball with QB/S Steve Zrowka. he's gonna be a junior this year, but was being recruited by Penn State freshman year. he transfered this year to St. Peter's Prep to throw to Will Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i played agaisnt everson griffen in a passing game last summer..and i play with kenny barnes de goin to arizona next year

also i played against one of the best backs in the state of arizona shane mccallum who will be goin places next year as he is only a junior
Old 09-23-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played against 4 star CB Jared Holley in High School. I cant believe he is a 4 star...shut him down every year. He's overrated. 4.48? hmm...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
skeet3r

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...=68591&sport=1

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...=68592&sport=1

Know both of these guys, go to high school with them
Old 09-29-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember watching our high school play against James Mongomery, 2nd string RB for Cal this year.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Played against 4 star CB Jared Holley in High School. I cant believe he is a 4 star...shut him down every year. He's overrated. 4.48? hmm...
how do you shut down a corner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
he plays rb as well
Old 09-29-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
He was a running back. He didnt play corner until this year. On offense he's been playing QB and RB. He's not really that good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-29-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was a running back. He didnt play corner until this year. On offense he's been playing QB and RB. He's not really that good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
he plays rb as well
oh ok i get it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The Rb they had before him was much better, Ovid Goulbourne...he's LB at West Virginia now. I really am quite surprised he's a 4 star prospect.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-29-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
The Rb they had before him was much better, Ovid Goulbourne...he's LB at West Virginia now. I really am quite surprised he's a 4 star prospect.
moth wat school and year you graduate from
Old 09-29-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
moth wat school and year you graduate from
Phillipsburg 06...his school was our rival school.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-30-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Phillipsburg 06...his school was our rival school.
did yall go 12-0 that year and wat was your number
Old 09-30-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
did yall go 12-0 that year and wat was your number
My school did...I got injured in the beginning of my Jr. year. Couldnt play Sr. year. I was originally #33 but, i gave it to my friend Keith...so I went to #27 because, it was free. I'm glad to say I never played for Coach Stem...haha. a-hole. My school blows this year.

What school do you play for? You still play right?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-30-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
My school did...I got injured in the beginning of my Jr. year. Couldnt play Sr. year. I was originally #33 but, i gave it to my friend Keith...so I went to #27 because, it was free. I'm glad to say I never played for Coach Stem...haha. a-hole. My school blows this year.

What school do you play for? You still play right?
i play for kellis high school
we are 2-3
Old 09-30-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
i play for kellis high school
we are 2-3
you start?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-30-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
you start?
no =(

i am hoping to play though sometime this year
haha
Old 09-30-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
no =(

i am hoping to play though sometime this year
haha
haha...it's all good...I'm sure you'll get in.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-30-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

i dont know who to say, but like i said last year, im played With Jess Beets(Kentucky) PT Gates and Nick Nelson(Colorado) and who knows what this year
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Not exactly related but, my best friend had a career day last week for Bethany college. 3 tackles...career high...haha...he never even got 3 in a game in high school. haha. congrats.

He didnt get to play against Thiel today, though...I think he may have gotten hurt. Havent talked to him in a couple of days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS