Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-13-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Official Nintendo DS Thread

I see a bunch of threads for other systems, and since I'm lookin to get some new games pretty soon, I think we should do some reccomndations and reviews on here. Anyone else have a DS here? I have a white DS Lite and I love it.
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want a psp
Old 06-13-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get a DS :) Better games, touch screen, classic franchises, and you can get attatchments for it if you want music and stuff.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a DS, just not any good games for it. Recommend any games? The reason I want a psp is cuz the sports games are way better than the DS's.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of nintendo... i dont want a wii... i just want to play mario party... that game was the **** back in the day. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
I want a psp
co sign.....

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I have a DS, just not any good games for it. Recommend any games? The reason I want a psp is cuz the sports games are way better than the DS's.
Wut kind of games do you like? I have both a DS and a PSP, but I like the DS more, but ya, the PSP sports games are better.

But if you can name me a genre of games I can reccomend you some good ones.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Speaking of nintendo... i dont want a wii... i just want to play mario party... that game was the **** back in the day. :)
It got some pretty bad reviews, my friends who have it say its amazing though.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrz View Post
It got some pretty bad reviews, my friends who have it say its amazing though.
i think the last one i have is mario party 3... i have no idea what # the new one is but, i'm sure it's got like 5+ on my game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-13-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

There was sort of a halt in Mario Party games, the new one is 8.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Wut kind of games do you like? I have both a DS and a PSP, but I like the DS more, but ya, the PSP sports games are better.

But if you can name me a genre of games I can reccomend you some good ones.
Any genre is fine, just something better than Pac Pix or Drill sprites...
Old 06-13-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nintendo DS is awesome.. Mario Kart, Super Mario, Wario Ware, Animal Crossing.. it's all good.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

what's animal crossing...? basically like a Harvest moon game? haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-13-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got rid of my DS, only game I had was AC:WW
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Any genre is fine, just something better than Pac Pix or Drill sprites...
Here are some catergories and games

Platform: New Super Mario Bros

RPG: Pokemon D/P, FFIII, Magical Starsign

First Person Shooter: Brothers in Arms (comes out June 19,) Metroid Prime Hunters

A few more are Animal Crossings, Mario Kart, etc.

A lot of excellent titles are coming in a month or two like Zelda and FF Crystal Chronicles.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PSP games absolutely suck but it can be an amazing system if you know what to do with it and how to do it.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
that game is still the **** ... man i want to play that right now haha

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
what's animal crossing...? basically like a Harvest moon game? haha.
Harvest Moon for N64 was my favourite game ever.....
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
touch screen
Coming from someone that owns a DS. The touch screen adds no enjoyment.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:11 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
Harvest Moon for N64 was my favourite game ever.....
yeah dude, def. not the manliest game but, i was a fan of the one for super nintendo... haha, never thought i like a game about farming... i also had one for the ps2 but, someone stole it...played it once.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-14-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
yeah dude, def. not the manliest game but, i was a fan of the one for super nintendo... haha, never thought i like a game about farming... i also had one for the ps2 but, someone stole it...played it once.
The farming thing was not what attracted me, just the great RPG playstyle.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
The farming thing was not what attracted me, just the great RPG playstyle.
yeah, i know what u mean... i want to get that game back for the ps2...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-14-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
yeah, i know what u mean... i want to get that game back for the ps2...
I am fairly sure you can just download the SNES version onto your computer.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I am fairly sure you can just download the SNES version onto your computer.
oh yeah? not a big deal... i still have it for snes... i actually played it not too long ago... the ps2 one is rare as hell, you can barely even find in stores anymore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-14-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
oh yeah? not a big deal... i still have it for snes... i actually played it not too long ago... the ps2 one is rare as hell, you can barely even find in stores anymore.
Never even heard of one for PS2 before.