Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-14-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
Never even heard of one for PS2 before.
There are actually two of them... cant get em' anywhere... pretty much only ebay, nowadays.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually just saw the PS2 one at a gamestop on sunday.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I actually just saw the PS2 one at a gamestop on sunday.
yeah, i know some stores have them but, all stores around here dont. pretty rare...especially, the 2nd one i posted.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-14-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
yeah, i know some stores have them but, all stores around here dont. pretty rare...especially, the 2nd one i posted.
The second was the one that I saw. I haven't played the PS2 ones, but the N64 one was pretty fun.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
The second was the one that I saw. I haven't played the PS2 ones, but the N64 one was pretty fun.
oh yeah? thats cool, i really wanted that game a while back.... not so much right now, besides my ps2 is trashed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-14-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Nintendo question:

Anyone ever play Eternal Darkness for the gamecube? I've never even touched a gamecube but, i hear this game was great.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-14-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Question MOTH which is the best one you have played?
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Nintendo question:

Anyone ever play Eternal Darkness for the gamecube? I've never even touched a gamecube but, i hear this game was great.
It was "aight". Minor flaws here and there but overall good. Scared the **** out of me. I was like 12.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
Question MOTH which is the best one you have played?
I only got to play that first one for PS2 once....before some dude took it....so, by default i'd have to say the super nintendo one... once, i get a ps2/ps3 w/e i'm def. picking up those two games.

Never played the 64 one either, just watched my friend play it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-14-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those Harvest Moon games are great. I have both GC ones, I was gonna get the DS one but I saw it's rating. (5.5 or so on GameSpot.)
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
Coming from someone that owns a DS. The touch screen adds no enjoyment.
it gets scuffed anf things show on it too easy... i dont really like the system at all

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Fifa, PES 6, or Madden any good for this system?
Old 06-17-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nintendo question:

Yes, I loved Eternal Darkness.. The Insanity Effects were awesome.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Yes, I loved Eternal Darkness.. The Insanity Effects were awesome.
I was gonna buy a game cube for this game alone... i never got around to it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was gonna buy a game cube for this game alone... i never got around to it.
It would've been a lot better for me if I hadn't read what some of the effects were before I played the game.. but it was still great.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
It would've been a lot better for me if I hadn't read what some of the effects were before I played the game.. but it was still great.
I love the genre... really wanted this game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You should just get a Wii and buy Eternal Darkness.. I feel like playing it right now.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
You should just get a Wii and buy Eternal Darkness.. I feel like playing it right now.
That's a good idea, my friend... i totally forgot that you could play gamecube games on it....

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
That's a good idea, my friend... i totally forgot that you could play gamecube games on it....
Totally.. you can plug in the old Gamecube Controllers on the top of the console too.. and then buy old games on the Virtual Console.. good times, good times.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Totally.. you can plug in the old Gamecube Controllers on the top of the console too.. and then buy old games on the Virtual Console.. good times, good times.
Nice...good stuff...I'm def. gonna look into that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-18-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a DS Lite yesterday and I bought Pokemon Diamond. Very fun but I'm used to sped-up emulators on the VBA so it's painfully slow without the space bar.

What are the other recommended games to buy? I'm already used to many franchises from the GBC & GBA days but what are the best new games that I wouldn't know about?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Is Fifa, PES 6, or Madden any good for this system?
Anyone help?
Old 06-19-2007, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All 3 got ratings in the sevens. Though I don't think madden is very good. The soccer games look pretty fun though after seeing the videos.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When does Phantom Hourglass come out? I know it's already been released in Japan and it sounds awesome. The touch screen is used for regular play while the upper screen is mainly for maps. I know it's going to be released before the holidays but does anyone know the exact date?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

no exact date yet, but its supposed to come out around october.