Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-16-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default Colarado LB, Akarika Dawn

I woke up this morning to read in one of the major Syndey (Australian) newspapers that Colarado LB, Akarika Dawn will be flying to Sydney to have a tryout with a Rugby League team in the area. I found it pretty interesting and havent seen anything like this before. Im as big of a Rugby League fan that i am an NFL fan and it would be intriguiging to see how a guy would go living League a try.

Its alot faster than the NFL and is far less structured and judging by the comparison of injuries id say the physicality is very similiar. I say good luck to him.

What can you tell me about the player, was he any good?
Old 06-17-2007, 07:51 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hes 6 feet tall, 242 lbs

4.7 speed

not sure how good he is..havent seen him but he played a little bit of arena football as a FB
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:03 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he was a pretty good player, he was part of a Good lB corpes w/ Thad Washington, Brian Iwuh, and himself....

i hope he can succeed in the Rugby league.,... i was disapointed that he didnt make it into the NFL
Old 06-17-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see him succeeding in such a short period of time. NRL is a different game to NFL and him making the transition will be just as hard as an NRL player trying to play in the NFL.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

njx9.....i just try to keep it positive
Old 06-18-2007, 05:15 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
your CU homerism is amazing. i often wonder if you ever watched the team play.

he was an average linebacker on a decent lb corps. he had no business in the NFL. and unless his athleticism has improved, i don't think he makes it in rugby as anything more than a sideshow.
Completely agree. His skill set will not suit the NRL. After he plays in the minor leagues for 2-3 years then maybe but going up against guys who have played the game their whole lives is going to be tough. How many Aussies do you see in the NFL at positions other than Punter?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote