Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-03-2007, 03:05 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
for four seasons now, Ive been trying to figure out what the theme song is.

i love it yet have no clue as to its identity.
"Superhero" by Jane's Addiction. :)
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
"Superhero" by Jane's Addiction. :)
Thanks Moses.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:50 AM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

SidneyG hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Guys I need someone to save me from insanity Please !!! On the last episode Ari called Vince and said " do you know that your man just escaped from the Umpa Lumpa factory and is wreaking havoc " . I know I have heard of the umpa lumpa I am going crazy trying to figure out where. Was it Stars Wars , Wizard of OZ . Help I am walking around the house in a raincoat eating glass trying to figure this out.
SidneyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidneyG View Post
Guys I need someone to save me from insanity Please !!! On the last episode Ari called Vince and said " do you know that your man just escaped from the Umpa Lumpa factory and is wreaking havoc " . I know I have heard of the umpa lumpa I am going crazy trying to figure out where. Was it Stars Wars , Wizard of OZ . Help I am walking around the house in a raincoat eating glass trying to figure this out.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

theyre Willy Wonka's indentured servants.

Old 07-09-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Surprised to see no comments on last night's episode, I thought it was one of the best ever.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
alexschnarr
Rookie

alexschnarr hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It was ok defiantly not the best ever, but i loved when drama gave his knee a slap, and said E you slay me. i had a nice laugh at that.

Sig by Mockalicious
alexschnarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexschnarr View Post
It was ok defiantly not the best ever, but i loved when drama gave his knee a slap, and said E you slay me. i had a nice laugh at that.
It was ok. It ended on a high note with the tranny video posted online.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
alexschnarr
Rookie

ya it was good, but wasn't close to best ever, just the best in a while.

Sig by Mockalicious
Old 07-10-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed the episode, but everything on the show feels forced now. I liked it better when Entourage was more of an underground show that fewer people watched. The first 2.5 seasons were awesome. Now it doesn't seem the same.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed.

Some shows should only be on the air for 3 season. After that, storylines become forced and pointless. They are just looking to fill a half-hour. The show was much better when Vince was just an emerging star and all they did was drink and bird-dog chicks.

Entourage was a fantastic show. Now its just average at best.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:36 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're overthinking. I liked the Ari-Vince split and the havoc it wreaked. I liked when Ari got fired by Terrence and had to rebuild. It was all great stuff. They need the drama. I want Drama to get killed off Five Towns and to get foreclosed on his mortgage. I want Medillin to suck and bomb. They need to crash and burn, I think.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 07-15-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

New episode tonight. Puuuummmpppeeeed.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

it was just ight. Best part was when Drama arrived on set with the hat and the ending was again great.

Old 07-16-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

The best part was "translucent boy chest."

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 06:53 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drama buggin' out was hilarious. Kevin Dillon was always the man but he keeps improving. The look on E's face at the end was priceless.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

I really don't think the show is declining like some of you do. Remember that it's still early in the season and a lot of the "payoffs" are still aways off.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even I'm tired of that douchebag Walsh. ;)
Old 07-22-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
alexschnarr
Rookie

Loved everything about tonights ep!

Sig by Mockalicious
Old 07-22-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Seems like they are just dragging out Vince's downfall at this point. Show is getting kinda stale now in my opinion.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexschnarr View Post
Loved everything about tonights ep!
I completely agree.

The Overhype of Medellin seems to be working plot magic for Vince, Eric, and Walsh and there definitely was no loss of humor with Turtle and Drama. The auction was hysterical. The side story with Ari, Lloyd and his Lloyd's beau was great.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:47 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

A good episode to be sure. One of the better ones this season.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Can't wait to watch it tonight. :)
Old 07-24-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

i love the show. i watch the episodes online and im on the 4th episode into the 4th season (so if you guys could give me a link to 5th and 6th that would be awesome)
Old 07-24-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Download 'em all from a torrent site. As far as the 6th episode goes, I found it boring.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

watched the 5th waiting for the the 6th