Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-24-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked last week when he got the Medicinal Marijuana. That was pretty funny it just got corny with them all yellin "Smoke Smoke!" pretty *** IMO...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

i have a question what is head in the clods about? does anyone know
Old 07-25-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
i have a question what is head in the clods about? does anyone know
i think its a brokeback mountain type film.

something about being stranded in a snowy mountain during a blizzard and i think their ***

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
i think its a brokeback mountain type film.

something about being stranded in a snowy mountain during a blizzard and i think their ***
no they told that to Weinstein to get Heath Ledger off the movie and Vince in...but I do believe it is along the lines of being stranded/climbing on a mountain, but thats all i know

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
no they told that to Weinstein to get Heath Ledger off the movie and Vince in...but I do believe it is along the lines of being stranded/climbing on a mountain, but thats all i know
And The Rock is gonna be in it, right?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
And The Rock is gonna be in it, right?
hahaha Lloyd was great in that part...I loved seeing Weinstein freak out...that episode and last episode have been my favorites just because Ari was a major part of them and Lloyd too

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-25-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hahaha Lloyd was great in that part...I loved seeing Weinstein freak out...that episode and last episode have been my favorites just because Ari was a major part of them and Lloyd too
Lloyd's a great character.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm starting on the 4th season tonight.
i cannot tell you how pumped i am for it.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

so when is meddieln oppening next season
Old 07-26-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

who else thinks medlien. however the **** you say it. will be a bust
Old 07-26-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
who else thinks medlien. however the **** you say it. will be a bust
I was thinkin that at first then I thought it would be boring if they were all poor...
Old 07-26-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the new movie deal, Vince has a pretty much guaranteed $6mm, and E gets his piece of that action (10%). He also gets paid as a producer. Neither one of them is that badly off at this point. I don't think the movie can really succeed because the show would be a little boring otherwise.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and if you still get paid...
he'll still get laid.
i mean if you put me in a room with vincent chase.

everyone has a movie that flops. just look at tom hanks.
he had 10 years with no bad movies.
medi will probably suck.
i'm betting. he's not a golden boy.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Medellin will suck big time, and they'll find a way to can Walsh and scrap this new project. He'll find another one that's more intriguing and a new character will be introduced. I just can't see Walsh sticking around for another round of episodes dealing with a movie. He'd basically have to become a regular leading actor on the show.

That's just my opinion based on the way TV shows usually work. After Medellin bombs something will happen to really put him on top, or Drama will get there, etc.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
alexschnarr
Rookie

alexschnarr hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Ep last night was sooo good, i just loved it, plus that blonde brit was banging

Sig by Mockalicious
alexschnarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Yea It was funny as hell Dramas awesome I definantly woulda banged that broad in the costume Turtle a puss...
Old 07-30-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

i really found the episode boring. but drama in that bunny suit was funny
Old 07-30-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished the first season. I wanted to catch up a little bit, I really like the show.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
i really found the episode boring. but drama in that bunny suit was funny
how could you say it was boring? yes, the storyline didn't really go anywhere, but it was one of the funniest episodes with the "furry" chick with turtle and drama, the whole bet between vince and drama, E being a complete dumbass like usual when it comes to women, SLOANE WAS BACK :D:D:D:D, Ari going nuts trying to get jonah into school, and you get to see a hot chick topless (kinda, from the side)...I'm personally just waiting for them to go to Caan (sp?) which will prolly be like the last episode of the season or maybe 2nd to last with the last we find out how it did at Caan and who will buy the movie

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-30-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
alexschnarr
Rookie

alexschnarr hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It's Cannes, but ya it will probs be the last 2 episodes of the season

Sig by Mockalicious
alexschnarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope this mean Sloan is back
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

I hope this means we get to see Sloan naked...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-30-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I hope this means we get to see Sloan naked...
For the love of god that would be the topper...
Old 07-30-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

SidneyG hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does anyone happen to know the name of the song that played at the end of last nights episode?
SidneyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

lol the episode was great

"your the 1 helping Turtle get the dick through the hole"

lol

Ari is great..love it(no ****)
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote