Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

View Poll Results: WHo will be the new Irish QB?
Jimmy Clausen 26 63.41%
Evan Sharpley 3 7.32%
Demetrius Jones 12 29.27%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
reese

lol@ electric eye for negging me....u really have to be a loser to neg someone...and thats speaking in general terms not directly at electric eye...(dont wanna get another infraction for a "personal attack")
Old 06-22-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a loser. I admit this.
Doesn't make you any less of a moron. And really, one has to call into the question of just who the loser is. You're the one who keeps bringing this little debacle up, double posting to bump the thread.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
reese

yea ok whatever helps u sleep at night
Old 06-22-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i wish we had team boards for college too
Quote:
i kno...its just wishfull thinking...mainly becuz there are certain teams...notre dame being one of them...that i get tired of hearing about
Quote:
but it does have a college football thread and where do u think the nfl drafts its players from? why be a smartass?
Quote:
i dont think u have any friends...or a person that loves u at home...every single post that u post is negative...u act like ur mad at the world...i dont like notre dame...that doesnt mean i wont read somethin about them on a message board...ill even watch there games on tv so i have ammo to argue that there overrated...im a football fan so reguardless of if i like a team or not ill still follow them just because
Quote:
and its stupid for yall to say i shouldnt come into a notre dame thread and down notre dame....thats this entire message board..someone post a topic and ppl give there opinions...good or bad...go into the pacman thread and see how many of those ppl are tired of hearing about him...quite a few yet they still post becuz that is the point of a message board
Quote:
ok its a fact...am i not allowed to post my thoughts on something? again i thought that was the point of a message board
Quote:
lol@ electric eye for negging me....u really have to be a loser to neg someone...and thats speaking in general terms not directly at electric eye...(dont wanna get another infraction for a "personal attack")
Quote:
yea ok whatever helps u sleep at night
Number of posts about the who will start for Notre Dame:0
Number of posts either saying something negative, or generally just being whiny:Every single one of them.

Seriously, save face, and just GTFO out of the thread. If you're as disinterested as you say in Notre Dame(and as your posts are saying), that shouldn't be much of a problem.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This guy

Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Number of posts about the who will start for Notre Dame:0
Number of posts either saying something negative, or generally just being whiny:Every single one of them.

Seriously, save face, and just GTFO out of the thread. If you're as disinterested as you say in Notre Dame(and as your posts are saying), that shouldn't be much of a problem.
time spent reading my pointless post- too much

time spent doing something productive- none

post in this thread about who will be starting for ND- 1

post in this thread that have zero to do with ND- 4

whats ur point?
Old 06-22-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
This guy

Well now we know that *** quarterbacks go to Notre Dame...
Old 06-23-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do you not see the difference? jesus.

post one: "i'm sick of pacman being in the news"
post two: "i'm sick of people posting about notre dame"

can you tell me the difference between those two posts? somehow i'm sure you'll try to say they're the same thing. in that case, i'd suggest re-enrolling in a few basic reading comprehension courses, rather than wasting your time posting on a message board. *shrug*
ive seen post saying that ppl are sick of hearing about pacman in the pacman thread...nice job tryin to reword what i said to prove a point tho....and in responce to ur other post i have put many insightful post on this board...mabe u should do some research on my post b4 u speak...now not all of my post are serious and insightful but i doubt anyone can make that claim