Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-13-2006, 11:47 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan79
Quote:
How ironic, Jason Taylor and the Dolphins steal protection signals. I wonder how many people think that his "cheating" invalidates his DPOY chances. :roll:
Can you be a little more blantantly a homer?

That was called sarcasm.

And I merely offered a different viewpoint of the steroid issue for those questioning the veracity of the sources. You can believe what you wish to believe.
Yes, and you can believe that the earth is flat all you want, but it still does not make it true, now does it? Does it change the facts of the issue? You can believe that you are physically able to jump off of a building unaided and fly like a bird. But the stunning reality will be that, depending on the height of your jump, a few second/minutes later, you will splat on the ground.

Belief does not change fact.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 05:32 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How ironic, Jason Taylor and the Dolphins steal protection signals. I wonder how many people think that his "cheating" invalidates his DPOY chances. :roll:

That was called sarcasm.

And I merely offered a different viewpoint of the steroid issue for those questioning the veracity of the sources. You can believe what you wish to believe.
Yes, and you can believe that the earth is flat all you want, but it still does not make it true, now does it? Does it change the facts of the issue? You can believe that you are physically able to jump off of a building unaided and fly like a bird. But the stunning reality will be that, depending on the height of your jump, a few second/minutes later, you will splat on the ground.

How does a guy using Legal video aids.... compare to a guy busted for taking illegal substances. Jason Taylor didn't get busted for Steroids, he used video tape that is by all means legal... just because Dolphins are the one that used it and won... is no reason that someone that took steroids should get it.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:39 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That was called sarcasm.

Well there are certain studies with quantum physics and such that try to argue other wise, but that is a different story.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 11:01 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, this thread has gone to ****.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:07 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Wow, this thread has gone to ***********.
are you implying that it started out someplace else?
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 11:10 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
I think most people misinterpreted my question. I asked if he's worthy of consideration for DPOY. I wasn't lobbying for it. In terms of production, I say yes, he is worthy, but factor in the steroid issues, I say he doesn't deserve it.

Then the thread became a steroid thread and ethics, no one is debating that steroids is illegal etc, the purpose of the thread was to ask if his game warranted consideration for the award. It got misinterpreted and the thread went to you know what.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:15 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
I think most people misinterpreted my question. I asked if he's worthy of consideration for DPOY. I wasn't lobbying for it. In terms of production, I say yes, he is worthy, but factor in the steroid issues, I say he doesn't deserve it.

Then the thread became a steroid thread and ethics, no one is debating that steroids is illegal etc, the purpose of the thread was to ask if his game warranted consideration for the award. It got misinterpreted and the thread went to you know what.
i don't think anyone would argue that, if you'd just posted his numbers without a name, he'd be, at worst, a close second (i still think taylor's been a better player, but it's not by more than a hair), so the argument changed to something a bit mroe debatable. *shrug* at least you inspired passioned debate.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote