Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-23-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario Williams
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Abdul Hodge
I don't see how exactly he is going to do that since he will get almost no playing time.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

DeAngelo Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I think Chris Chester will start for the Ravens

Ngata will do well and possibly push for a pro bowl spot, he did great at the end of the year

Landry will be a stud and play great like he did last year

Demetrius Williams will also do good as a vertical threat for the Ravens.

Ravens only had 4 picks in the draft?
Old 06-23-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no they had more I just think those will all contribute to the team.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Tsk Earl Bennett will have a breakout year
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble but the only way MJG can break out this year is if their is an injury at LG, he's just a backup now, Brodrick Bunkley on the other hand looks to be the prime canidate for breakout 2nd year player.
MJG Been on the scene, ever since "Comin' out hard"

nah, seriously...

Ill do a AFCN breakout:

Browns-Kamerion Wimbley
Ravens- Demetrius Williams/DeRon Landry
Steelers- Santonio Holmes
Bengals- JJ, Domata Peko, and Ahmad Brooks

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I don't see how exactly he is going to do that since he will get almost no playing time.
you never know someone can go down its still early i like the guy and i think he can possibly break out
Old 06-23-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Khan View Post

nah, seriously...

Ill do a AFCN breakout:

Browns-Kamerion Wimbley
Doesn't 11 sacks and being voted team MVP qualify you as having a breakout year? Because that's exactly what Wimbley did in 2006.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Khan View Post

nah, seriously...

Ill do a AFCN breakout:

Browns-Kamerion Wimbley
who the **** is DeRon? i didnt know there was 3 brothers?
Old 06-23-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Huff
Jay Cutler

For the 49ers, ill do a name most people havent heard- Parys Haralson. Hes a 3-4 OLB that is very fast off the snap. Injured last year but could be a good pass rushing threat under greg manusky, who developed guys like Shaun Phillips and Shawne Merriman.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

what was their to develop in Shawne Merriman, hes a freak, there was nothing to teach him other than u line up here then go
Old 06-24-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler or Leinart. One of them is going to explode and surprise alot of people. The other one will be mediocre.

Vernon Davis will make the Pro Bowl, and will have more than 16 yards per catch, along with 8 TDs.

Mario Williams will show some reasoning as to why he was picked before Reggie Bush. I expect 10-14 sacks out of him.

DeAngelo Williams. I hate saying this, but with the ZBS and his style of play, he can do very well. Especially later on in the season, when the ZBS has implemented itself well, and the OL can perform it well.

Michael Huff will be playing his more natural position @ FS, and I can see him making big plays. He was kind of dissapointing in his first season, but should do better when being given the role of FS. How much I wanted him last year...

Jimmy Williams or Jerious Norwood. I am not exactly sure how well Jerious Norwood will succeed in a powerblocking scheme. He was amazing in the ZBS, but with the new scheme in place, I am not so sure. He is a very fast and tough runner, so I do expect 1000 yards from him. Jimmy Williams is a perfect fit for the FS position, but seems to be struggling a bit in camp. If he can learn the position in time, I think he can make a big impact for the Falcons defense.

D'brickshaw Ferguson. With all the McNeil hype, many people are forgetting about this athletic monster. He had some trouble with bullrushes and some penalty problems as well (i think) but with another year of offseason conditioning, I think he can arise to greatness.

Damn. This 2006 class is ridiculous.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I'll do my picks for the AFC East

Bills - Donte Whitner
Dolphins - Derek Hagan
Jets - Eric Smith
Patriots - Laurence Maroney
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see Reggie Bush making much more of an impact this year. I think Jay Cutler will soon be realized as one of the best in the game. Laurence Maroney will dominate, mark my words. Despite what everyone's saying about him, I could see LenDale White having a pretty good year. Sometime this year, Kellen Clemens will come in. I can feel it, ansd when he does, it'll be a good thing. I've always known Claude Wroten would be a player, and he's ready to break out. Watch him closely. If Jerious Norwood gets more carries this year (which I'm not sure about), he could have a great year. Watch Jason Hatcher for Dallas, he's going to get more time this year at DE, and he'll be one heck of a player. T.J. Rushing could be a heck of a player at KR. Yup.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
TankGiant
Rookie

TankGiant hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mathias Kiwanuka with his move to strong side linebacker should be putting up some nice numbers...
Deangelo Williams and the ZBS scheme will have a very good year.

Last edited by TankGiant : 06-27-2007 at 05:32 PM.
TankGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/71...53D15906BC135B

The Samoan Bulldozer!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Huff and Thomas Howard... watchout for those dudes..
Old 06-27-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Pic didn't work but I'm sure it's Peko.

It's a shame the lack of mention he gets among '06 rookie DT's given how great of a year he had. Our defense was best when he was in there and the starting job is his now.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will go with
Seahawks- Darryl Tapp, Kelly Jennings
Falcons- Jerious Norwood
49ers- V Dav
Chargers- Antonio Cromartie

And theres this one 7th round draft pick from the Saints called Markeys Kostan, and I have a good feeling he puts up some above average numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

my picks have been all mentioned a lot so I won't repeat them...okay yes I will...lol

Norwood, I look for 1200+ yards and 8+ TDs from him this season

Cromartie, a guy who I was calling for to ATL, but unfortunately he went to SD =/ oh well =( he's a BALLER

Sims, Ernie is a tackling machine I look for more big things from him this year.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vernon... not AJ

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:11 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

With a year of adjustment under his belt, this is the year Reggie sets the league on fire. No homer.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

O- Leinart
D- M. Williams
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the ATL...

Jerious Norwood, RB- Fastest good runningback in the league. Great vision. Underestimated power. Great hands. Not extremely elusive until in the open field but is very explosive. Should have a ton of total offensive yards.

Jimmy Williams, FS- People must be forgetting how good of an athlete thios guy is. I mean, 6'2 210 and runs a 4.4. Showed great tackling and hitting ability in his rookie year. SHould shine as a FS if he learns the position in time.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

santonio holmes

anthony smith