Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-21-2006, 06:10 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912
A slip up huh? Got to love the excuses. Maybe they werent that good last year, ever think of that? And it looks like UF is the 2nd best team in the nation at this moment. We'll see in 2 weeks who #1 and 2 are.
Michigan would beat Florida in a bowl game and Michigan would have a better chance against OSU. I don't care what the BCS says.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:10 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
A slip up huh? Got to love the excuses. Maybe they werent that good last year, ever think of that? And it looks like UF is the 2nd best team in the nation at this moment. We'll see in 2 weeks who #1 and 2 are.
They weren't...hence why I said SLIP UP. meaning like a break in the chain of consistently very good teams... i guess we have to spell everything out for you.
Man, these insults really hurt me. Excuse me for tonite, I am off to find some tang for the night. You guys have fun in front of your computer screen.
Yeah, you got me... I should be out partying at 6pm like I did in HS or like my parents so I can make it back to bed at 10pm... I mean if your not out of your house by 6pm to party your a loser.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
They weren't...hence why I said SLIP UP. meaning like a break in the chain of consistently very good teams... i guess we have to spell everything out for you.
Man, these insults really hurt me. Excuse me for tonite, I am off to find some tang for the night. You guys have fun in front of your computer screen.
Wow you're cool. :roll: We're losers because we don't go out to party at 7 o clock at night. Even if it was later, some of us actually have jobs we have to get up for in the morning.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:48 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
ten bucks this kid spent his night playin his 360...that or trying to get with some really fat chick

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:58 AM    (permalink
danman253

After seeing how insanely ******** saintsfan is (and saying he is getting "tang" is 15 year old slang for playing 360 for 3 hours and then telling his friends about it), i must say my sig is very true.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:24 AM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller
QB: Troy Smith -> Chad Henne -> Drew Stanton
RB: PJ Hill -> Mike Hart -> Tony Hunt -> Antonio Pittman
FB: Dane Todd -> Brandon Snow
WR: Ted Ginn -> Derrick Williams -> Steve Breaston
WR: James Hardy -> Ernie Wheelwright -> Dorien Bryant
WR: Mario Manningham -> Anthony Gonzalez -> Kerry Reid
TE: Matt Spaeth -> Matt Herian -> Tyler Ecker
LT: Joe Thomas -> Levi Brown -> Mike Otto
LG: Jordan Grimes -> Ryan Keenan
OC: Doug Datish -> Mike Bihl
RG: Mike Jones -> Reuben Riley
RT: Jake Long -> Joe Ainslie -> Charles Myles

4-3:

LDE: LaMarr Woodley -> Jay Moore
LDT: Alan Branch -> Jay Alford
RDT: Quinn Pitcock -> David Patterson
RDE: Anthony Spencer -> Adam Carriker

LOLB: Paul Pozlusny -> Nick Roach
MLB: David Harris -> James Laurainitis
ROLB: Dan Connor -> David Herron

CB: Leon Hall -> Justin King
CB: Marquice Cole -> Alan Ball

FS: Willis Barringer -> Rod Rogers
SS: Joe Stellmacher -> Brian Heinz

I'm sure i forgot some people.
Ok, i do not know why you have PJ Hill over Mike Hart. I'm sorry but that is one of the insanely dumb things i have seen.
just cause you suck michigans chode doesnt mean everyone else wants to.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:32 AM    (permalink
BerninWI
Rookie

BerninWI is a cocksman.BerninWI is a cocksman.BerninWI is a cocksman.BerninWI is a cocksman.BerninWI is a cocksman.

Big ten wins.

QB- Troy Smith
RB- Mike Hart...Antonio Pittman
WR- Mario Manningham...James Hardy
WR- Ted Ginn...Anthony Gonzalez
TE- Matt Spaeth...Travis Beckum
OL- Joe Thomas
OG- Mike Jones
C- Doug Datish
OG- TJ Downing
OL- Jake Long

DE- Lamarr Woodley
DT- Quinn Pitcock
DT- Alan Branch
DE- Anthony Spencer
LB- Paul Poszluszny
LB- James Laurinaitis...David Harris
LB- Dan Connor
CB- Malcolm Jenkins...Leon Hall
CB- Jack Ikegwuonu...Vontae Davis
S- Anthony Scirroto
S- Roderick Rogers
BerninWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 01:53 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantfAn
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller
QB: Troy Smith -> Chad Henne -> Drew Stanton
RB: PJ Hill -> Mike Hart -> Tony Hunt -> Antonio Pittman
FB: Dane Todd -> Brandon Snow
WR: Ted Ginn -> Derrick Williams -> Steve Breaston
WR: James Hardy -> Ernie Wheelwright -> Dorien Bryant
WR: Mario Manningham -> Anthony Gonzalez -> Kerry Reid
TE: Matt Spaeth -> Matt Herian -> Tyler Ecker
LT: Joe Thomas -> Levi Brown -> Mike Otto
LG: Jordan Grimes -> Ryan Keenan
OC: Doug Datish -> Mike Bihl
RG: Mike Jones -> Reuben Riley
RT: Jake Long -> Joe Ainslie -> Charles Myles

4-3:

LDE: LaMarr Woodley -> Jay Moore
LDT: Alan Branch -> Jay Alford
RDT: Quinn Pitcock -> David Patterson
RDE: Anthony Spencer -> Adam Carriker

LOLB: Paul Pozlusny -> Nick Roach
MLB: David Harris -> James Laurainitis
ROLB: Dan Connor -> David Herron

CB: Leon Hall -> Justin King
CB: Marquice Cole -> Alan Ball

FS: Willis Barringer -> Rod Rogers
SS: Joe Stellmacher -> Brian Heinz

I'm sure i forgot some people.
Ok, i do not know why you have PJ Hill over Mike Hart. I'm sorry but that is one of the insanely dumb things i have seen.
just cause you suck michigans chode doesnt mean everyone else wants to.
Nice choice of words there, you feel like you got a big sack now?
Old 12-22-2006, 10:18 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey SC fan, there is no point in argueing with these guys. They are all Big Ten homers that sit in front of their computers their whole lives.

And by the way, Tang is an expression because I didnt want to say *****. Hey, I'm young and still having fun. Sorry that you are all old and cant do it anymore. Dont be jealous. I wasnt trying to insult anyone with that post last night, just telling you that I couldnt defend myself for the rest of the night so there was no point in attacking me anymore.
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 10:28 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
hey SC fan, there is no point in argueing with these guys. They are all Big Ten homers that sit in front of their computers their whole lives.

And by the way, Tang is an expression because I didnt want to say ***********. Hey, I'm young and still having fun. Sorry that you are all old and cant do it anymore. Dont be jealous. I wasnt trying to insult anyone with that post last night, just telling you that I couldnt defend myself for the rest of the night so there was no point in attacking me anymore.
Coming from the kid who had nearly 100 posts in his first day here. :roll:

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 10:30 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because we had a rain out at work and there was nothing else to do on a wasted day.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:30 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Because we had a rain out at work and there was nothing else to do on a wasted day.
Why don't you try to get some tang, playa?

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-22-2006, 10:32 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Cant really go out drinking on a Monday morning dude. That was just a ******** thing to say. You know, you must feel really big and bad, trying to insult a guy over the internet. You should feel very proud of yourself, haha.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:33 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Cant really go out drinking on a Monday morning dude. That was just a dumb thing to say. You know, you must feel really big and bad, trying to insult a guy over the internet. You should feel very proud of yourself, haha.
Yet you insult people for "spending their time in front of their computer", especially in this forum. Real big man, you're probably so cool.

Didn't you say you were a senior at LSU?

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-22-2006, 10:35 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Yea, whats your point? Its a known fact that people from Louisiana like to go out and party, its just what we do down here. Im sorry people up north dont understand that.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:39 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Yea, whats your point? Its a known fact that people from Louisiana like to go out and party, its just what we do down here. Im sorry people up north dont understand that.

Your right, I hate drinking sooo much. Theres nothing I hate more than having a good time. My point is what kind of person around the age of 22 still says tang? Maybe its a "south" thing. Getting ***** just sounds better. It's also very cool to attempt to brag about "going out" and "getting some" on a message board.

You are my idol.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-22-2006, 10:44 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Quote:

Your right, I hate drinking sooo much. Theres nothing I hate more than having a good time. My point is what kind of person around the age of 22 still says tang? Maybe its a "south" thing. Getting *********** just sounds better. It's also very cool to attempt to brag about "going out" and "getting some" on a message board.

You are my idol.
Like I said, there was no braggin, just stating there was no point in argueing for the rest of the night because I wasnt going to be there to defend myself. Was in no way bragging or insulting anyone, just telling you guys why i wouldnt be able to defend myself anymore.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:16 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:

And by the way, Tang is an expression because I didnt want to say ***********. Hey, I'm young and still having fun. Sorry that you are all old and cant do it anymore. Dont be jealous. I wasnt trying to insult anyone with that post last night, just telling you that I couldnt defend myself for the rest of the night so there was no point in attacking me anymore.
And you think no one else did? I'm sure the majority of these posters did (me included) the difference is we don't go out at 7...which I'm sure you didn't.

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 12-22-2006, 11:22 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

The only reason I went out at 7 was because this girl i know was having a graduation party at a local bar. Started at 7 so that is the reason. Yall didnt take long to hate me, its pretty impressive.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:26 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only reason I went out at 7 was because this girl i know was having a graduation party at a local bar. Started at 7 so that is the reason. Yall didnt take long to hate me, its pretty impressive.
So did you end up getting some tang, or did you get stuck with some of that weak-ass generic orange drink?
Old 12-22-2006, 11:27 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
Well, you do seem to be completely ******** and full of s***

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 12-22-2006, 11:33 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Quote:
So did you end up getting some tang, or did you get stuck with some of that weak-ass generic orange drink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:05 PM    (permalink
danman253

There is a simple solution to the saints912 virus...

Old 12-22-2006, 06:24 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:

go away.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:31 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantfAn
Quote:

go away.

Nice how you try and treat me on like a new user...

also nice personal vendetta on me, i guess you don't have a life, seeing as how you have a vendetta on a guy on a internet forum.