Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-21-2006, 07:33 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912
I am just a football fan. I am so very sorry that you losers up north are so engulfed in Big Ten football that you cant open your eyes to other games. Its ok. We all know where the real football fans come from, THE SOUTH! Now shut up and go fondle you mother.

:roll:

Says the man who comes from an area known for incest.

Also in case you haven't noticed, the two winningest programs in the nation come from here: Michiagn and ND.
didn't feel like counting Ohio State in that one?
Old 12-21-2006, 09:21 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I am just a football fan. I am so very sorry that you losers up north are so engulfed in Big Ten football that you cant open your eyes to other games. Its ok. We all know where the real football fans come from, THE SOUTH! Now shut up and go fondle you mother.

Also in case you haven't noticed, the two winningest programs in the nation come from here: Michiagn and ND.
Dude, incest is in Arkansas and Kentucky and West Virginia. Not Louisiana.

And I never said anything about winningest programs, I said fans. And the best fans come from the SOUTH, everyone knows that.
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 09:55 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And I never said anything about winningest programs, I said fans. And the best fans come from the SOUTH, everyone knows that.
Yeah okay.

And no, the North has better fans.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:04 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Quote:

Probably because Ohio State isn't in the top 5 of all-time. He'd have to count Nebraska, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Texas. I'm sure he just said Michigan and Notre Dame because everyone knows they are #1 and #2.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:10 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Quote:

Ohio State is not top 5 in all-time wins, FYI.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:51 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah okay.

Once again, another thing neither of us can prove. All opinions. We'll see how many Notre Dame fans show up in New Orleans next week. I'll be there, and I can guarentee you that there probably wont even be 10,000 Notre Dame fans there. And guess what? They are from the north. Stupid yankees.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:04 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah okay.

Once again, another thing neither of us can prove. All opinions. We'll see how many Notre Dame fans show up in New Orleans next week. I'll be there, and I can guarentee you that there probably wont even be 10,000 Notre Dame fans there. And guess what? They are from the north. Stupid yankees.
Civil War part II? Are we seriously deciding which side of the Mason Dixon line has better fans?

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:12 AM    (permalink
sodar21
Veteran

sodar21 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah okay.

Whats with this inferiority complex? It happened 140 years ago. Time to move on.

And the game is in Louisiana so if LSU does not make hte vast majority of the seats in this virtual home game it will be sad.
sodar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:19 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ Exactly. LSU fans are going to buy tickets much quicker than Notre Dame fans because it's in Louisiana. I promise if the game was in Indiana it'd be 75% Notre Dame fans. It's just how that works.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:24 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Actually retards, each school has a set amount to sell. Not sure about the number but its the same for both teams. Then the Bowl itself sells the rest. Even then, I dont see many ND fans making the trip to NO.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:31 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
Actually retards, each school has a set amount to sell. Not sure about the number but its the same for both teams. Then the Bowl itself sells the rest. Even then, I dont see many ND fans making the trip to NO.
Exactly Tonto...ND fans aren't willing ot make the trip. LSU fans are cause it's practically a home game. We already knew the schools had a set amount to sell, the geography aspect is the sole factor. Now calm down cupcake

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 12-21-2006, 12:32 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Why not travel? LSU fans sure had plans to go to Miami or Pasadena. Just face it, fans in the South travel with their teams no matter what. Its just how it is.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:46 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
Why not travel? LSU fans sure had plans to go to Miami or Pasadena. Just face it, fans in the South travel with their teams no matter what. Its just how it is.
Money...It's expensive to go from Indiana to Louisiana.

ummm...Pasadena? You wanna bet money on that? and Louisian to Miami is A HELLUVA LOT CLOSER than South Bend to New Orleans.

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 12-21-2006, 12:49 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Bet money on what? And Louisiana to Pasadena is just as far as Indiana to New Orleans. I mean I can understand why they wouldnt want to come. No bowl wins in what 15 years or so? Thats pathetic.

TI: Does it suck that bad to be a Notre Dame fan? It seems like it.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:52 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
Bet money on what? And Louisiana to Pasadena is just as far as Indiana to New Orleans. I mean I can understand why they wouldnt want to come. No bowl wins in what 15 years or so? Thats pathetic.

TI: Does it suck that bad to be a Notre Dame fan? It seems like it.
Clearly you cannot read I said MIAMI TO NEW ORLEANS IS FARTHER THAN INDIANA TO LOUISIANA

I'm not a ND fan Champ :D

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 12-21-2006, 12:54 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

That was my point in asking how ****** it was to be a fan of the most overrated University in the nation. I can imagine it is very pathetic to cheer for a team that hasnt won a bowl game in that long but continues to be ranked in the preseason even though they suck balls.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:56 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
That was my point in asking how *********** it was to be a fan of the most overrated University in the nation. I can imagine it is very pathetic to cheer for a team that hasnt won a bowl game in that long but continues to be ranked in the preseason even though they suck balls.

I'm not a NOTRE DAME FAN!

I'm a Penn State Fan...WOW!!!!!
I think we need to take saintsfan out back behind the woodshed

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 12-21-2006, 01:00 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

You definately said you were a ND fan, you must have just edited the post.

And dude, what are you betting on?
Old 12-21-2006, 01:02 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
You definately said you were a ND fan, you must have just edited the post.

And dude, what are you betting on?
I know I did, I just realized it...I edited though really quick...suprised you caught it. But, still I am definately not a ND fan.

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
ummm...Pasadena? You wanna bet money on that? and Louisian to Miami is A HELLUVA LOT CLOSER than South Bend to New Orleans.
You said South fans would travel to Miami or Pasadena. I said Pasadena would be harder...then I said that its easier for LSU fans to got to Miami than it would be for ND fans to go to New Orleans

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

What are we betting on kid?
Old 12-21-2006, 01:04 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
What are we betting on kid?
THere is no bet...I was just saying that its easier for LSU fans to travel to lets say the Orange Bowl...than for ND fans to go to the Sugr BOwl...Pasadena would be a push...so theres no way to really tell unless they played there.

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 12-21-2006, 01:05 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

LSU fans, including me, pre-ordered 42,000 fricking tickets to the Rose Bowl. How can you say that theres no way to tell?
Old 12-21-2006, 01:10 PM    (permalink
sodar21
Veteran

sodar21 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
LSU fans, including me, pre-ordered 42,000 fricking tickets to the Rose Bowl. How can you say that theres no way to tell?
The stadium ticket isn't the main expense or have you never travelled to a bowl game before?

Notre Dame and LSU only split some of the tickets for the Sugar Bowl. The rest are sold by other means and LSU will and should have the home field advantage.
sodar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:13 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Actually I went to the Peach Bowl last year and the Capital One Bowl a few years back. So yes, I have traveled. Not to mention road trips to Arkansas, Auburn and Tennessee this season. So I know the expenses but they arent that high. Not for real fans its not.

Notre Dame and LSU each had the same allotment of tickets to sell. And if LSU fans ordered that many tickets than obviously they could afford to travel.