Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-25-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.
Default It's a race to SIX!!!

Team W L Pct. Pts. Opp.
San Francisco 49ers 5 0 1.000 188 89
Pittsburgh Steelers 5 1 .833 141 110
Dallas Cowboys 5 3 .625 221 132

Old 06-25-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vikings are going to accomplish a six-peat and win this "race".
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Point?

blueberry
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas will get there six before any of these two teams do.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Point?

blueberry
I wont be mean...

Last edited by Chief49er : 06-25-2007 at 02:15 PM.
Chief49er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
The Vikings are going to accomplish a six-peat and win this "race".
LOL!

ok..... If they pull that off I will send my wife to your place to suck your nutts!

Last edited by Chief49er : 06-25-2007 at 02:19 PM.
Chief49er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*awkward silence in thread*
Old 06-25-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Patriots will win next few and get it before any of these teams
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
Patriots will win next few and get it before any of these teams
Thats not to far fetched, but I think the Niners have a shot in the next couple years.

New England Patriots 3 2 .600 107 148
Old 06-25-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief49er View Post
LOL!

ok..... If they pull that off I will send my wife to your place to suck your nutts!
Good job editing it to your wife instead of yourself.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
LOL!

Bucknaked gladly accepts.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Good job editing it to your wife instead of yourself.
HEY HEY!!!

I thought about it for a second, and figured that the odds are next to none... but I would never want to gamble with my own mouth. Cause, what if? I would much rather send my wife, aww love.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Windy is my new spokesman
Old 06-25-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Pats could beat em all to it... pitt maybe has an outside shot next year... dallas aswell... 49ers... give em time... they lose i think though...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Team W L Pct. Pts. Opp.
San Francisco 49ers 5 0 1.000 188 89
Pittsburgh Steelers 5 1 .833 141 110
Dallas Cowboys 5 3 .625 221 132

I think this is a better picture.

Just a bit more classy
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I think this is a better picture.

Just a bit more classy
The things they are on look plastic.

Patriots have chance, but the Niners and Cowboys are going to be pretty good in the next few years.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
High Roller
Rookie

High Roller hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Go Niners...oppurtunity is coming up.

Faithful Niner Fan
High Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Old 06-25-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
wow the rings were smaller back then.. the Pats rings were freakin massive!!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
wow the rings were smaller back then.. the Pats rings were freakin massive!!!
Yah I aint gonna lie, the Pats rings are friggin nice. But I bet our 5 weigh more then your 3!!!!

:)
Old 06-25-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yah I aint gonna lie, the Pats rings are friggin nice. But I bet our 5 weigh more then your 3!!!!

:)
I bet our 0 weighs less than your 5.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate all of you the Browns haven't even been to one :[

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
I bet our 0 weighs less than your 5.
I bet our 0 weighs just as much as your 0.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 needs more cowbell.

Considering how crappy the NFC is I don't see any NFC team winning the super bowl anytime soon.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the sexiest thread of all time. Although, Chief whoring out his wife is a little disturbing ... but whatever. 5 rings, 5 Lombardi trophies, they're just so damn sexy. It must suck to never have won one.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote