Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-25-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Yeah the Bears got turnovers and wait..........turned it over themselves. As for your speculation about my sig, the facts aren't in so keep that in mind.
True about the bears, but that game was all Manning. The bears needed a QB..
Old 06-25-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief49er View Post
True about the bears, but that game was all Manning. [b]The bears needed a QB..[/b[
There's no reason that should be in the past tense.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be happy just to get the Colts franchise to 5 by 2010. :)

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
I'd be happy just to get the Colts franchise to 5 by 2010. :)
I don't see it happening, Irsay is counting the championship as Indy's first so you guys would have to win the next 4 in a row.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 06-25-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't see it happening, Irsay is counting the championship as Indy's first so you guys would have to win the next 4 in a row.
I said Colts franchise. This title is Indianapolis's first.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
Old 06-25-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I said Colts franchise. This title is Indianapolis's first.
Either way 5 by 2010 is not going to happen.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-25-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Either way 5 by 2010 is not going to happen.
It could with the first ever 4-peat. :)

Quote:
Old 06-25-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It could with the first ever 4-peat. :)
And American car companies could make cars that get 80 miles to the gallon. :)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-25-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
True about the bears, but that game was all Manning. The bears needed a QB..
Quote:
There's no reason that should be in the past tense.

LOL.

Speaking of your sig, you bailed on my quote in your sig. I'm a sad panda.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
LOL.

Speaking of your sig, you bailed on my quote in your sig. I'm a sad panda.
No need for the sad panda, I still have the old sig saved. I just had to show tribute to one of my favorite wrestlers with the news of his untimely passing.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-26-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
And American car companies could make cars that get 80 miles to the gallon. :)
They could, but they don't. I doubt a football team is going to throw games though.

Quote:
Old 06-26-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
They could, but they don't. I doubt a football team is going to throw games though.
The hardest thing in football is to repeat as champs, you don't only want that but you want them to do it 3 times. It ain't happening kid.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-26-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No need for the sad panda, I still have the old sig saved. I just had to show tribute to one of my favorite wrestlers with the news of his untimely passing.
Nice.

Wasn't Benoit one of the guys they turned into the new 4 horsemen in WCW?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
Nice.

Wasn't Benoit one of the guys they turned into the new 4 horsemen in WCW?
Yes he was:

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

frogstomp

I've got bad news for you guys... wrestling is... fake. :o
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5-peat engaged...
Old 06-26-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
Its sports entertainment and it keeps me entertained! :p

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-26-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Its sports entertainment and it keeps me entertained! :p

Haha, yeah, but every time I see people talking about wrestling, there is always one guy who jumps in and points out that *huge* surprise that wrestling is fake.

I wanted to be that guy.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
The hardest thing in football is to repeat as champs, you don't only want that but you want them to do it 3 times. It ain't happening kid.
I know the expectation is unrealistic, that's the point of a joke of that nature. I'm not all that optimistic about the chances of a repeat even, given the degree of difficulty involved, but if recent history is any indicator, I know they have a pretty good chance to be there to defend the title come playoff time, probably as a 12-4 or better regular season team. As for the "kid" thing, it'd be shocking to me if you were actually older than me. Aren't you in high school?

Quote:
Old 06-26-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Haha, yeah, but every time I see people talking about wrestling, there is always one guy who jumps in and points out that *huge* surprise that wrestling is fake.

I wanted to be that guy.
Damn I didn't mean to shatter your intentions. Let's try this again:

WRESTLING IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT ITS GOTTA BE REAL! ITS ON TV SO ITS REAL RIGHT!!!!!!???????????????

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-26-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
luckyjackaubrey
Veteran

Location: South Jersey via Nantucket thru Presque Isle with future considerations
luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As is any chance of the Jets joining the list of Multi Super Bowl victors anytime soon.

I just wanted to be the guy to point out that "hugely" obvious fact. Enjoy the summer Frogstomp, the Pats are gearing up to ruin your "next year" once again.
luckyjackaubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
As is any chance of the Jets joining the list of Multi Super Bowl victors anytime soon.

I just wanted to be the guy to point out that "hugely" obvious fact. Enjoy the summer Frogstomp, the Pats are gearing up to ruin your "next year" once again.
*shrug*, and your chances of getting laid in the next ten years is roughly the same as Pamela Anderson finding a time machine to get back to the point in time when she used to be a hot chick with real boobs.

I know what the Jets are capable of this year. Im fine with it.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NFC can win a superbowl, just takes one turnover.

BigDog

Sorry to go off topic... but
I think the guy in your sig just killed his wife and young son, then took his own life... I dont think he will rest in peace if thats the case.
Yeah I was going to say that but I let it go...

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
luckyjackaubrey
Veteran

Location: South Jersey via Nantucket thru Presque Isle with future considerations
luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
*shrug*, and your chances of getting laid in the next ten years is roughly the same as Pamela Anderson finding a time machine to get back to the point in time when she used to be a hot chick with real boobs.

I know what the Jets are capable of this year. Im fine with it.
Your reputation as a quick- witted comeback artist is done in by your seemingly growing inability to stick to the subject matter. Mine was a play off of your barb regarding wrestling and brought us back to the thread's initial subject matter. You on the other hand choose to comment on a subject you have no expertise in - my sex life. I guess you are actually sticking to your MO afterall.

Try to keep it light and interesting. You are quick to poke fun at others and doubly so when it comes to backlashing (needlesly) when the shoe is on the other foot.

You often read like the one needing a post coital hug, not me. Enjoy your summer.
luckyjackaubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
Your reputation as a quick- witted comeback artist is done in by your seemingly growing inability to stick to the subject matter. Mine was a play off of your barb regarding wrestling and brought us back to the thread's initial subject matter. You on the other hand choose to comment on a subject you have no expertise in - my sex life. I guess you are actually sticking to your MO afterall.

Try to keep it light and interesting. You are quick to poke fun at others and doubly so when it comes to backlashing (needlesly) when the shoe is on the other foot.

You often read like the one needing a post coital hug, not me. Enjoy your summer.
You tried to sound intellectually superior and in the end you just sound pompous and arrogant. Nice job!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote: