Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:16 AM    (permalink
ncstateviking
Rookie

ncstateviking hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

boldin isnt even the best WR on his own team. is he the father of your baby or something? hes good...not that great. and doesnt even deserve to be in the same post as torry holt.
ncstateviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:26 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncstateviking View Post
boldin isnt even the best WR on his own team. is he the father of your baby or something? hes good...not that great. and doesnt even deserve to be in the same post as torry holt.

Yeah, and if Jerry Rice and Cris Carter were on the same team Carter wouldnt be the best on his own team either. Boldin has caught 100 or more balls in 2 of his 4 seasons, and he might of caught 100 in 2004 too if he didnt get hurt. He puts up the same kind of numbers as Fitzgerald, yet for some reason he doesnt get 1/2 of the love as him.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncstateviking View Post
Yes he does. Boldin does so many things well - getting to the ball, good hands, great after the catch and tough to bring down, a fine blocker. I love how he plays the game and I'm a large advocate of him. TD numbers can be lacking but based on how he plays and how well he does every year he's up in my top tier.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Yes he does. Boldin does so many things well - getting to the ball, good hands, great after the catch and tough to bring down, a fine blocker. I love how he plays the game and I'm a large advocate of him. TD numbers can be lacking but based on how he plays and how well he does every year he's up in my top tier.

His TD numbers are lacking mostly because of how great a red zone target Fitz is
Old 06-27-2007, 01:55 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
As far as Boldin goes...he's the closest thing to Jerry Rice the NFL has seen since...Jerry Rice. He doesn't have great timed speed, but no one on the field is going to run him down, he's tough, and doesn't drop the ball, period. I'd take Boldin over Holt any day of the week and twice on Sunday's. Your argument against Boldin is against the Cards...not Boldin himself...and that's fine, but it's weak to not realize it took Holt 10 more catches to gain LESS yards than Boldin and yeah, he had more TDs...so what...who else is really on his team? He's going to get 100% of the redzone looks that don't end up in Jackson's hands. Boldin has to share with Fitz...another wonderful WR.
I would personally like someone with the track record of Holt, the most consistent WR in football along with Harrison. As far as TD's go, in case you haven't noticed, the Rams had Bruce and Curtis last year as well. That makes three possible targets for Bulger to choose from.

Holt average season: 89 catches, 1334 yards, 8 TD's
Boldin average season: 85.5 catches, 1151 yards, 5 TD's

Holt average season if playing in all 16 games: 90.4 catches, 1356 yards, 8.1 TD's
Boldin average season if playing in all 16 games: 97.7 catches, 1316 yards, 5.7 TD's

With the evidence of the stats, please don't bring up the YPC from last year because Holt is 15.0 career and Boldin is 13.5 career.

I am not trying to get in an argument about this, I am just saying that Holt is one of the most disrespected players the NFL. Holt currently has 712 career catches, Andre Reed is 5th all time with 951. Holt will almost certainly pass him, and he has a good shot at catching Chris Carter for 2nd (which will be 3rd soon because of Harrison) all time with 1101 catches. If Holt averages 85 catches per season it will take a little over 4 and half seasons which is not far fetched. He has 10675 career yards while 2nd all time is Tim Brown with 14934 yards.

Any time these player rankings come up there is always going to be disagreement. I just prefer my choices to be guys with proven track records while others prefer to try to find the next big time players. Mostly, people need to stop bringing up Holt's age as a reason for him to drop off dramatically. He is 31 years old and great WR's age gracefully (Harrison and TO).

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Last edited by nfrillman : 06-27-2007 at 01:57 AM.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:24 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know about Holt being the most disrespected player in the NFL. Everyone knows about him and they have to respect his playing ability, no matter the age. As a 49er fan, I can honestly say that Holt is amongst my favorite receivers. The guy's a shoe in Hall of Famer.. His stats are amazing, even though most of it is due to Mike Martz wide open system. But hey, if he's catching the balls.. he's good!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:10 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOW. What a crappy list.

My top 5 -

1. Terrell Owens

After having an awesome 2004 season, he missed nine games in 2005 due to the morons and idiots in Philly. The funny thing is that if you look at his stats from 2005, he was on pace to have 107 receptions, 1744 receiving yards and 14 td's. Owens had a great season in 2006 considering the fact that until Romo started, he was pretty much non-existent. The huge amount of drops was a negative but he obviously was injured as he had several surgeries this off-season. Owens is still the most dangerous receiver in the league after the catch.

2. Marvin Harrison

Harrison is a sure Hall of Famer and is quite simply, one of the best receivers over the last decade. Wayne becoming a threat has taken the pressure of Harrison which is a good thing but because of that, his stats have declined since as well. Arguably, could be number one.

3. Torry Holt

Big game has big games game in and game out but gets lost because the Rams are no longer the greatest show on turf. Bruce has declined and while Holt remains dominant, not having that "other" receiver on the other side has hurt him somewhat because defenses dont fear Bruce like they did a few seasons ago. Oh well, im a 49ers fan and hate the Rams (obviously) but Holt is simply awesome. Enough said.

4. Chad Johnson

He's only been in the league for six seasons and has put up some damn good, if not great numbers over that time. He's the league's second biggest threat after the catch and with T.J. becoming a threat, he should continue to put up great numbers for years to come especially with the running game and offensive line he has. And of course, having a top five QB doesnt hurt either.

5. Randy Moss

The main reason I have Moss listed fifth is because he was dominant until he went to OAK and with Collins and Brooks the last two seasons, it's safe to say that the above four wouldnt have done any better either. With arguably the best QB in the NFL now passing to him, I expect Moss to have a bounce back season in 2007 and show everyone that the last two seasons were just a dream (or in Randy's case, a nightmare).

My top five is just my opinion but favortism aside, I truly believe that the above five players are the top five receivers in the NFL today. Other's may have a different order but the players should remain the same.

Oh well, to each his own.

Last edited by dan77733 : 06-27-2007 at 03:17 AM.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:22 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
WOW. What a crappy list.

My top 5 -

1. Terrell Owens

After having an awesome 2004 season, he missed nine games in 2005 due to the morons and idiots in Philly. The funny thing is that if you look at his stats from 2005, he was on pace to have 107 receptions, 1744 receiving yards and 14 td's. Owens had a great season in 2006 considering the fact that until Romo started, he was pretty much non-existent. The huge amount of drops was a negative but he obviously was injured as he had several surgeries this off-season. Owens is still the most dangerous receiver in the league after the catch.
Maybe if he didn't act like a massive douchebag in Philly he would have played. Those morons and idiots you seem to love so much seem to have done the right thing considering they just won the division...AGAIN.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:24 AM    (permalink
reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
WOW. What a crappy list.

My top 5 -

1. Terrell Owens

2. Marvin Harrison

Harrison is a sure Hall of Famer and is quite simply, one of the best receivers over the last decade. Wayne becoming a threat has taken the pressure of Harrison which is a good thing but because of that, his stats have declined since as well. Arguably, could be number one.

3. Torry Holt

Big game has big games game in and game out but gets lost because the Rams are no longer the greatest show on turf. Bruce has declined and while Holt remains dominant, not having that "other" receiver on the other side has hurt him somewhat because defenses dont fear Bruce like they did a few seasons ago. Oh well, im a 49ers fan and hate the Rams (obviously) but Holt is simply awesome. Enough said.

4. Chad Johnson

He's only been in the league for six seasons and has put up some damn good, if not great numbers over that time. He's the league's second biggest threat after the catch and with T.J. becoming a threat, he should continue to put up great numbers for years to come especially with the running game and offensive line he has. And of course, having a top five QB doesnt hurt either.

5. Randy Moss

The main reason I have Moss listed fifth is because he was dominant until he went to OAK and with Collins and Brooks the last two seasons, it's safe to say that the above four wouldnt have done any better either. With arguably the best QB in the NFL now passing to him, I expect Moss to have a bounce back season in 2007 and show everyone that the last two seasons were just a dream (or in Randy's case, a nightmare).

My top five is just my opinion but favortism aside, I truly believe that the above five players are the top five receivers in the NFL today. Other's may have a different order but the players should remain the same.

Oh well, to each his own.

no steve smith? care to explain how u left him off?
Old 06-27-2007, 05:34 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
Better yet, how is Owens #1?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:35 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
Everyone has gotten so used to all the "experts" putting Smith in the top 5 and usually number 1 on all these WR lists the last couple years that they just accept and expect it without question. My explanation for Smith not being in this guys top 5 is that Smith is not an obvious top 5 guy. He has had exactly one great season, one. Last year he had a good season: 83 catches, 1166 yards, and 8 TD's. Those stats put him at 10th in yards, tied for 14th in receptions, and tied for 10th in TD's. There were 5 guys that topped him in all those categories, Harrison, Wayne, Driver(tied TD's), Holt, and Owens. Lee Evans had 126 more yards, the same TD's, and one less catch. Chad Johnson had 203 more yards, one less TD, and 4 more catches. Roy Williams had 144 more yards, one less TD, and one less catch. The argument of having no one around him can't be used either since Keyshawn had a good season. I can't think of another player that was so quickly annointed the greatest at his position. It is ridiculous. I'm not sure where I would put Smith personally. He may be top 5 for me I just haven't thought about it, but people need to realize that he is not obviously the best WR, or even an obvious top 5 guy. Look at the stats. Do those look like the stats of unquestionably the top WR in the league, or even a no doubt top 5 guy???

YEAR TEAM .... G .... REC .... YDS ...... AVG
2001 CAR .... 15 .... 10 ....... 154 ...... 15.4
2002 CAR .... 15 .... 54 ....... 872 ...... 16.1
2003 CAR .... 16 .... 88 ....... 1110 .... 12.6
2004 CAR .... 1 ....... 6 ....... 60 ........ 10.0
2005 CAR .... 16 .... 103 ..... 1563 ..... 15.2
2006 CAR .... 14 .... 83 ....... 1166 ..... 14.0
Career ........ 77 .... 344 ..... 4925 ..... 14.3

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Last edited by nfrillman : 06-27-2007 at 05:40 AM.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i think many of u guys are missing the point

BASED ON 2007

this is how the guy who wrote the article THINKS THESE WRS WILL FARE THIS UPCOMING SEASON
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hines is getting old and injuries are mounting but i'd still take him over all the rookies and 2nd to 3rd year players that are ahead of him on the list. Plus it hard for me to see Housmazadah that high on the list because he is a number 2 wide out. Who knows how well he would do if he didn't have the great Chad Johnson commanding double teams.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman View Post
Everyone has gotten so used to all the "experts" putting Smith in the top 5 and usually number 1 on all these WR lists the last couple years that they just accept and expect it without question. My explanation for Smith not being in this guys top 5 is that Smith is not an obvious top 5 guy. He has had exactly one great season, one. Last year he had a good season: 83 catches, 1166 yards, and 8 TD's. Those stats put him at 10th in yards, tied for 14th in receptions, and tied for 10th in TD's. There were 5 guys that topped him in all those categories, Harrison, Wayne, Driver(tied TD's), Holt, and Owens. Lee Evans had 126 more yards, the same TD's, and one less catch. Chad Johnson had 203 more yards, one less TD, and 4 more catches. Roy Williams had 144 more yards, one less TD, and one less catch. The argument of having no one around him can't be used either since Keyshawn had a good season. I can't think of another player that was so quickly annointed the greatest at his position. It is ridiculous. I'm not sure where I would put Smith personally. He may be top 5 for me I just haven't thought about it, but people need to realize that he is not obviously the best WR, or even an obvious top 5 guy. Look at the stats. Do those look like the stats of unquestionably the top WR in the league, or even a no doubt top 5 guy???

Those numbers look damn good to me other than his first 2 years when he was adjusting to the pro game and the year where he played one game. When hes healthy he is at the very least a top 5 receiver.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman View Post

he only played 14 games....so u cant compare his stats with guys that played 16. if anything it shows that he did almost as good or better but in less games. i dont think he is the best wr but he is without a doubt top 5. he has no weakness really...thats y ppl say he is the best..he can go deep...he can go up and get the ball...he runs good routes..he is great after the catch...he goes across the middle and catches screens..theres nuthin he doesnt do...u cant name 5 wrs that can say the same...
Old 06-27-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
i think many of u guys are missing the point

BASED ON 2007

this is how the guy who wrote the article THINKS THESE WRS WILL FARE THIS UPCOMING SEASON
Not worth your time. People won't pay attention much less listen. Let them argue over who is better even though thats not the case at all.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why is lee Evans at 13? and no Braylon Edwards or Joe Horn?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
Evans is about where he should be, although you could definitely put Fitz ahead of him if you wanted to. Evans was near the top of several statistical categories last year and there should be no real reason he won't do the same this year.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
READ

HOW THE GUY THINKS THE PLAYERS WILL DO NEXT SEASON

SO HE THINKS NEXT SEASON BASED ON STATS, EVANS WILL BE THE 13TH WITH THE OTHER GUYS HAVING BETTER STATS THIS UPCOMING SEASON

wow i love message boards. im done
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that is a terrible list, i dont think i have to explain why

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
READ

HOW THE GUY THINKS THE PLAYERS WILL DO NEXT SEASON

SO HE THINKS NEXT SEASON BASED ON STATS, EVANS WILL BE THE 13TH WITH THE OTHER GUYS HAVING BETTER STATS THIS UPCOMING SEASON

wow i love message boards. im done
LMAO don't bust a blood vessel man.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Moss is crap.i hope he tears something.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do u think Evans should be lower?? i sure don't. thats a solid spot for him, right around where he should be, if not a little higher.

Braylon Edwards should be solid this year, hopefully its a breakout season.

I don't see Joe Horn doing anything worth of this high a ranking, and i'm sure most would agree with that

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anything I think Lee Evans should be higher.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
If anything I think Lee Evans should be higher.

agreed and i think hines should be higher too and at least santonio to be on the list as well

but thats the homer in me