Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-27-2007, 03:41 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Saw him on Law and Order recently. Not a bad episode actually. Since I Wikipediad (sp?) him, turns out half the people from BMW were at one point banging Topanga in real life. Not exactly stunning. Apparently she was with Lance Bass pre-*** days.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

W/E happened to Bill Bellamy?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:03 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
W/E happened to Bill Bellamy?
He's the current host of last comic standing, and who's got jokes.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
He's the current host of last comic standing, and who's got jokes.
Oh, havent seen him in forever...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bob Sagget(replace S with F) man did I ever hate that guy.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
Bob Sagget(replace S with F) man did I ever hate that guy.
Host of 1 vs. 100 on NBC.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

Scar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Host of 1 vs. 100 on NBC.
Not to mention the brilliant mind behind "Farce of the Penguins":D
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
i dont get it....i dont get a lot of things....
He's in the independant leagues.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chevy Chase?

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[IMG]ttp://www.paulstrom.se/tv/tv001.jpg[/IMG]

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Dick died of one of his many STD's. No one bothered to check which.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

What about this guy?

Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Leonardo Dicaprio, Black? His career has taken off....he's very much around and doing very well for himself.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Leonardo Dicaprio, Black? His career has taken off....he's very much around and doing very well for himself.
oh, i just havent seen him in a while..........

?

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-27-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post

?
You need to see the Departed...my friend.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

?
Blood Diamond and the Departed were HUGE this year
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

i still havent seen Blood Diamound....everyone from my lil sister to my old grandma has seen it......

ima see if i can watch it now

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-27-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Speaking of weird stuff in the OF

Jay Buhner

I remember when the Mariners OF had a chain reaction of throwing up.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
i still havent seen Blood Diamound....everyone from my lil sister to my old grandma has seen it......

yeah, that one movie link you gave me has it, i was watching it on there a bit also....

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Blood Diamond was damn good, and so was the Departed. His career is at its peak right now.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Blood Diamond was damn good, and so was the Departed. His career is at its peak right now.
cant believe he is only 32...he's been around forever and he's still going to be around for a very long.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Dick?
Old 06-27-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

so he's really that good of an actor?

he cant be only 32...really?

dag seems like he's been around for for-evuwary

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-27-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
so he's really that good of an actor?

he cant be only 32...really?

dag seems like he's been around for for-evuwary
He's one of best out there now...one of the new tier...Matt Damon, Mark Walhberg, and Edward Norton are three that are going to be ruling beside him as the new kings of cinema for the next 15 or so years.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-27-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
He's one of best out there now...one of the new tier...Matt Damon, Mark Walhberg, and Edward Norton are three that are going to be ruling beside him as the new kings of cinema for the next 15 or so years.
Guys like Damon, Wahlberg, and Norton are already Hollywood's elite and have been for quite awhile.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote