Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-17-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Not to you Scotty. Not to you.
this is true. I JUST WORRY ABOUT YOU IS ALL
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:25 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Balls of Steel

That bottle should be empty...

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:16 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by fenikz : 09-19-2012 at 07:34 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would easily lick the homeless guy's balls first. No ****ing way am I walking through that ****.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah definitely like a homeless man's balls.

StickSkills is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd just quit life if my car were that saturated with spiders. Who needs to drive anyway?
Old 09-19-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Camel spiders are technically not spiders but some other sort of arachnid.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'd just quit life if my car were that saturated with spiders. Who needs to drive anyway?
I would make a medieval style torch and set the web on fire... then resume my life.

If the car explodes... well it was a lost cause any way.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not afraid of spiders, but I'd freak the **** out if I had them on me. I'd way rather walk through the web than lick nutsack. I wouldn't regret the spiders until after I was already covered with them.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 09-19-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yep, I'm pretty sure I'd kill myself right then and there. I've been getting a lot better with spiders, don't freeze up just from seeing them anymore, but god damn it that would kill me. I have a friend who used to live in texas and one night she went out to her car and when she turned on the lights, saw that there was a spiderweb drapped right across her driveway with a spider the size of her fist sitting in the middle, right at face height, not a foot in front of the car needless to say I never visited her after hearing that story.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I would make a medieval style torch and set the web on fire... then resume my life.

If the car explodes... well it was a lost cause any way.
No, they could escape the fire. I think I'd roll in a couple cans of those bug misters while I dual wield cans of Raid for any that try to escape and give the longest, most guttural primal scream I can muster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Yep, I'm pretty sure I'd kill myself right then and there. I've been getting a lot better with spiders, don't freeze up just from seeing them anymore, but god damn it that would kill me. I have a friend who used to live in texas and one night she went out to her car and when she turned on the lights, saw that there was a spiderweb drapped right across her driveway with a spider the size of her fist sitting in the middle, right at face height, not a foot in front of the car.
That is like my greatest nightmare. For where I live, the spiders that freak me out the worst are wolf spiders. Fuzzy, super-quick grayish ones that range in size from about a quarter to the palm of your hand....I've seen two in my life of the latter size. One was on the outside window of my apartment my senior year of college. I unloaded about half a can of spray on him until he was just covered in white foam, yet he still kept crawling away...I got a chill just thinking about it. If that ************ were on the INSIDE of the window, I would have been finding a new place to live.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, they could escape the fire. I think I'd roll in a couple cans of those bug misters while I dual wield cans of Raid for any that try to escape and give the longest, most guttural primal scream I can muster.

That is like my greatest nightmare. For where I live, the spiders that freak me out the worst are wolf spiders. Fuzzy, super-quick grayish ones that range in size from about a quarter to the palm of your hand....I've seen two in my life of the latter size. One was on the outside window of my apartment my senior year of college. I unloaded about half a can of spray on him until he was just covered in white foam, yet he still kept crawling away...I got a chill just thinking about it. If that ************ were on the INSIDE of the window, I would have been finding a new place to live.
Unfortunately Raid doesnt work on wolf spiders. Generally I have only seen the larger ones in wooded areas around streams and ponds and such. They scare the crap out of me. I have had a couple smaller ones in the house lately. Two to be exact, and killed them both. I find, since they are so fast, that spraying them with hairspray first to slow them down and then stabbing them with an improvised weapon such as a fork tied to a stick works really well in killing these bastards.

This leads me to the scariest thing I have ever seen. Once at work there was a giant spider web stringing from lamp post to lampost...like 15 feet. So we got some raid like substance and sprayed it all over the web and spider. When we did so this giant spider turned into 100's of little baby spiders....I couldnt stop itching for weeks.

Last edited by StripedWalrus : 09-19-2012 at 11:05 AM.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Unfortunately Raid doesnt work on wolf spiders. Generally I have only seen the larger ones in wooded areas around streams and ponds and such. They scare the crap out of me. I have had a couple smaller ones in the house lately. Two to be exact, and killed them both. I find, since they are so fast, that spraying them with hairspray first to slow them down and then stabbing them with an improvised weapon such as a fork tied to a stick works really well in killing these bastards.

This leads me to the scariest thing I have ever seen. Once at work there was a giant spider web stringing from lamp post to lampost...like 15 feet. So we got some raid like substance and sprayed it all over the web and spider. When we did so this giant spider turned into 100's of little baby spiders....I couldnt stop itching for weeks.
Raid works, it just takes a bit. And yeah, if you hit a mother that was carrying her young on her....you get the spiderling explosion. I've had that happen a couple of times too.

The other giant wolf spider I saw was along the creek behind my house. During the summer, me, my brother and my cousin would play down there and pile rocks to build "dams." We were doing that one day when all the sudden my cousin shouts and jumps like 3 feet out of knee deep water onto the bank and runs like 20 feet away. I'm like "what's wrong?" and he points to where he was and right along the bank is a huge ******* wolf spider that was on top of the rock he was trying to pull out.

Needless to say, we stopped playing in the creek for a while....
Old 09-19-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we please stop talking about spiders? This is undoing a lot of positive steps I've taken over the past few years.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 09-19-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

What if you lifted the homeless guy's nutsack and there were cobwebs under it and a giant spider living down there?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 09-19-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can we please stop talking about spiders? This is undoing a lot of positive steps I've taken over the past few years.
Do you have a fork taped to an end of a stick?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate spiders as well, but it's very odd with me. Maybe other guys are like this but I will run like a small child away from a spider if I see one crawling near me but when my girlfriend sees one and freaks out and asks me to kill it I don't have a problem with it.

My biggest fear when I go to kill a spider is that it will jump on me.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I hate spiders as well, but it's very odd with me. Maybe other guys are like this but I will run like a small child away from a spider if I see one crawling near me but when my girlfriend sees one and freaks out and asks me to kill it I don't have a problem with it.

Im the same way. Even after I kill it Im usually fairly confident that there are about 1000000 bigger ones in hiding just using the smallest one to lure me out and kill it then they strike. So I usually avoid rooms where Ive killed a spider for a few hours.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Well that's different. There you just have to take care of it and can't freak out, kinda like when you see a spider in your car when driving.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-19-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to have a spider living in my truck. Took me a week to find it. I was driving and she just appeared right in front of my face. Took my literally two seconds to kill it. I was freaking out.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

I used to have my parents/brother/roommates/whoever was around kill them for me but now that I live by myself, I feel like I have to defend my own turf.

My favorite method is to hit them with some Raid (I keep a can in every room) and then set the can on top of them for a while until I'm sure they're dead.

Still freaks me out badly though.

Quote:
Well that's different. There you just have to take care of it and can't freak out, kinda like when you see a spider in your car when driving.
That is one of my parents' greatest fears with me is that one will get into my car. It kind of happened once not long after i got my first car. It didn't have AC so I drove with the windows down all the time, and a small-to-medium sized gangly looking spider made a web around my side view mirror. I noticed it as I was driving hanging on by a thread. I was wearing a hat at the time and managed to smack it away but I'm not sure I took a breath that entire ride after that.

******* spiders....
Old 09-19-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not gonna lie, reading through this is hilarious. I like spiders and would definitely walk through that spider thing before licking a homeless man's nutsack (although I do hate walking into spiderwebs...). I find wolf spiders inside the house a lot although they are usually already dead since my cat hunts any and every insect/arachnid that enters the house. The ones that are alive are almost always found by the woman and she freaks out whenever she sees one and asks me to kill it. I always catch them and take them outside.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote