Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-03-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Official John from Cincinnati thread

I love this show have seen each episode at least 6 times. Great show, great story line, yet some parts that are open since the beginning will be closed in time.

Creative show.

I have my eyes on you PAL
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

never heard of it....sorry
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Missing out.

Are you dumping out John?
I Don't Know Butchy, instead?
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watch it, its crazy no clue whats going on but I am hooked.

"I see you back there shapeshifter"
Old 07-03-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What station is it on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

"I have eaten more acid than you had cherrios..in a volcanao...in themkhakhalla heli"

haha or something
Quote:
Old 07-03-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
What station is it on?
HBO.................
Old 07-03-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

the show is classic, i have watched each show so many times cuz i dunno its addicting and i need to catch on to everything. its 10000x's than flight of the conchords
Quote:
Old 07-03-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
the show is classic, i have watched each show so many times cuz i dunno its addicting and i need to catch on to everything. its 10000x's than flight of the conchords
Yeah the best part about it to me is that I have no idea what direction the show is heading in.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Yeah and i like to find the people who were actors in Deadwood in it. About 6 so far i think i seen
Quote:
Old 07-03-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah and i like to find the people who were actors in Deadwood in it. About 6 so far i think i seen
I never watched deadwood but HBO does that alot, putting actors from other series in shows. The Wire and Oz had a lot of the same actors. Also Luke Perry is in John from Cinncinati and Oz, the guy who hangs out iwth the hawaiian (the one iwth the broken wrist) he was in the wire as well, where he played a greek mobster (kind of far off from the character he plays now)
Old 07-03-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

haha i love HBO.

I wanna bone you kai. See god Kai
Quote:
Old 07-03-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

hey CCB u gave me a sig violation for its size, but its 400X100 when the max is 500x125
Old 07-03-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
hey CCB u gave me a sig violation for its size, but its 400X100 when the max is 500x125
The sigs fine, its just the excessive amount of quotes underneath. A sig violation is nothing major, only 1 point.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
The sigs fine, its just the excessive amount of quotes underneath. A sig violation is nothing major, only 1 point.
it says 2 but whatever, its still just the amount they give, but if i have to i can take 1 off...
Old 07-03-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

yea it's a great show.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I watch it, its crazy no clue whats going on but I am hooked.

"I see you back there shapeshifter"
exactly i am also hooked yet idk what the hell is going on
Old 07-03-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

My theory is John is an angel, although most my friends think hes an alien.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that one chick looks like Elisha Cutberth. That's all I have to say.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My theory is John is an angel, although most my friends think hes an alien.
ha i thought maybe he was the angel of death after the whole thing with kai
Old 07-03-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I think he is an angel of somesorts that doesnt know who he represents..the devil or god. it switches up.

like killing and hurting those who are bad, helping those in harm and **** i dunno
Quote:
Old 07-04-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Veteran

22,895 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I've seen all like 5 or 6 episodes it's really good love it. I have a reason to look forword to Sunday again.

"If that's a toomer where do I sign up"
22,895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Veteran

22,895 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I think he is an angel of somesorts that doesnt know who he represents..the devil or god. it switches up.

like killing and hurting those who are bad, helping those in harm and **** i dunno
I think he's Jesus.

John from Cincy
22,895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Yeah true. I love the show though. Some great hilariousness in it
Quote:
Old 07-04-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Oh crap whe he as stabbed, that is one of the areas of the stigmata
Quote: