Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-04-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22,895 View Post
I think he's Jesus.

John from Cincy
when i first saw the commericals for it before it came out i thought mitch was jesus with the whole floating thing cause i thought he was walking on water
Old 07-15-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone tell me what the hell just went on tonight?
Old 07-15-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Veteran

22,895 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

lol. what is it a weirdish crazy episode. I haven't seen it yet (West Coast)
22,895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

just watch i cant explain
Old 07-15-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that was probably the weirdest episode of all.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:41 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah i watched it twice, need to watch again tonight

some craziness occurred
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

can someone explain this one cause yet again i have not a ******* clue what da hell is going on the more the show progress the less i understand
Old 07-23-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

OK I think this series somehow involves a book called "The Urantia Book." I believe John to be an alien but not in the way most people view aliens. John is a combo of Jesus/alien. If you look more into the Urantia book this would make much sense but there is too much to explain it all.

John is always talking about his "father" which is the refernce to him being the son of god. At the same time, the last few episode's other cast members have reffered to him as the space man/martian etc...
Old 07-23-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

2 episodes ago: John healed/helped a few people... Barry the Fairy was helped by John eliminating the ghost of the man who molested him (ghost in room 24 or whatever the # is). When Barry went in that room it brought up that memory. He helped Cissie face her past, and also prevented her from suicide. John showed the ability to read/control minds & be in multiple places at once. I think everyone who was at the BBQ was in someway healed/helped by John. Did anyone else notice that Butchie is in the BBQ scene twice as in he is in the same frame twice? Mitch, Cissie, Shawn, and Tina also appear out of no where. Kind of confused on that. Then John dissapears.

Most Recent Episode: John once again proves his ability to be in multiple places at once. John also exudes mind control on Dickstein. Dickstein draws the alien figure (stick man that John is always drawing w/ his foot) in the cement yet doesn't know why (while John appears and dissapears in the backround)....

Basically....... THEY ARE STILL IN THE INTRODUCTORY STAGES OF THE SERIES & WE STILL DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!
Old 07-23-2007, 07:35 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best shw on TV though. I need to watch these last 2 episodes a couple more times.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Veteran

I wonder if this episode is gonna be just as confusing like the last two have been.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

so what does everyone think is gonna happen in the season finale ?
Old 08-06-2007, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Veteran

I'm gonna take a shot and say I think John took Shawn because he's trying to be protect Shawn from Link because I think Link is the devil and when Shawn signed that contract it's like he sold his soul or something like that.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats with the bar at the motel? Can anyone else besides that one guy see Shauny and the zombie looking dude sitting there?
Old 08-06-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Whats with the bar at the motel? Can anyone else besides that one guy see Shauny and the zombie looking dude sitting there?
only bar can see the shaun and the guy who looked like the devil or at least i think he did cause he looked like he had horns
Old 08-14-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the show has been cancelled so much for the next great HBO series. I never watched the show, nothing about the previews drew me to needing to see it.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...eut/index.html

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Well the show has been cancelled so much for the next great HBO series. I never watched the show, nothing about the previews drew me to needing to see it.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...eut/index.html
There is no need for "the next great hbo series" because the best HBO series is still on the air, The Wire.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is no need for "the next great hbo series" because the best HBO series is still on the air, The Wire.
Never watched it, is it really as good as the hype?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Never watched it, is it really as good as the hype?
Best show on television as far as I am concerned.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Best show on television as far as I am concerned.
Well I doubt that since the best show is without a doubt 24 but I never was drawn to The Wire because to me it just shows the dark side of Baltimore and to an extent glamourizes it. I don't need a tv show to show that, I've known that all my life.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-14-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

It hardly glamorizes anything, It actually does the opposite. It stays pretty true to life. IMO The Wire> The Sopranos>>>>>24, but I will not debate with you over something you have never watched.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It hardly glamorizes anything, It actually does the opposite. It stays pretty true to life. IMO The Wire> The Sopranos>>>>>24, but I will not debate with you over something you have never watched.
Well obviously I have no standing to agree or disagree on the greatness of The Wire but I may have to check it out. Answer me this, is it similar to the quality of Homicide: Life on the Streets?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-14-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well obviously I have no standing to agree or disagree on the greatness of The Wire but I may have to check it out. Answer me this, is it similar to the quality of Homicide: Life on the Streets?
Yes, its the same writers/creators of Homicide so it is similar. You will see some familiar faces if you were a fan of Homicide. If you have ever saw The Corner, its very similar to that also. Its a great show with great actors, I reccomend it whole heartedly. My girlfriend never watched it than we bought the first season on DVD and she watched the whole thing in a couple days, since than she has bought every season and watched them within the span of a month or 2. Its addicting. Mostly every character is derived from a real life counterpart from the cops to the dealers to the politicians.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yes, its the same writers/creators of Homicide so it is similar. You will see some familiar faces if you were a fan of Homicide. If you have ever saw The Corner, its very similar to that also. Its a great show with great actors, I reccomend it whole heartedly. My girlfriend never watched it than we bought the first season on DVD and she watched the whole thing in a couple days, since than she has bought every season and watched them within the span of a month or 2. Its addicting. Mostly every character is derived from a real life counterpart from the cops to the dealers to the politicians.

Well then I must give a watch, the same thing occurred with 24. Never understood the hype and didn't watch the first 5 seasons, then one day I caught a rerun on A & E and was hooked. I proceeded to catch up on the entire series before the start of season 6.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-14-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Yeah its worth watching, it was created by a newspaper writer for the Sun who covered all the drug wars and a ex baltimore police who ran wire taps on all the real life baltimore king pins.