Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-05-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

I read the first 3 books and I was done. That fourth book was like 2000 pages long and I didnt like the first 150 pages so I said **** this.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Voldemort and Malfoy die in book 7 and Harry almost dies but lives to please the kids. My prediction anyway.
I hope Harry Potter dies. That would be awesome.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simms2clayton View Post
I read the first 3 books and I was done. That fourth book was like 2000 pages long and I didnt like the first 150 pages so I said **** this.
yeah once the 4th book came along the books were just way too long and by then I hated to read anyways

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Anyone know how long this book will be? im too lazy to look it up. I hope its pretty long. i finished the last one in like 2 days.
This long:

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
The end.:)
Old 07-05-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to say 784 pages... but I'm not positive, although I know it's the 2nd longest book next to the 5th.

S2C, Harry Potter would **** you up.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
ncstateviking
Rookie

ncstateviking hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

im going to be kinda sad if they dont return from hogwarts
ncstateviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the big three is killed off by one of the malfoys.

**SPOILERS FROM PREVIOUS BOOKS BELOW

They've got to play a huge part since Draco was meant to frag dumbledore but didn't have cajones to do it. Hence snape did so.

IMO, Dumbledore's death is going to make him force like so he can help harry and co. I think Harry will hunt down RAB who's turned good after sirius got pwned and they'll work together. They'll track down snape who'll die and then they'll move on and break the horcruxes before finally battling voldemort for the end of the book.

If I had to pick one of the big three to die, I'd probably say Ron, Rowling said Ginnie is powerful and will play a big part. Think about it, Harry is off trying to find RAB, Ron goes to fight malfoy, dies and ginnie gets all emo and goes off for revenge with Hermoine.

Just my opinion.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think RAB is definitely dead... and you really think Snape is evil? I don't think he is...
Old 07-05-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
readings for squares....if i want to read something, ill buy a playboy, they got some good readin in there
thank you for your contribution. it is greatly appreciated.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

harry will die, just expecting a huge ending

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daniel Radcliff is getting 50 million to film the last two movies. What a lucky little kid. He is only a teenager and he is already one of Europe's richest people.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wont be the last book in the series. He is stopping school to chase after those wierd named fragments of Voldemort, which I cant imagine it all being in one 700-1000 page book. On top of that Harry wants to become an Auror, which requires extra schooling. So I dont think this will be the end of the series w/ this last book.

*reading a post below

I dont think that Ron, Hoermine (sp), or Ginney (sp) will die. They are characters that you relate to, and you cant kill them off w/o losing readers. Say that Ron does die, and someone who hasnt read the series decides to read. They read the 1st few books, and hear that Ron dies. What would be the good in killing off a character that people relate to? It would turn away readers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
I think RAB is definitely dead... and you really think Snape is evil? I don't think he is...
I think he's a double agent, but I still think he hates harry. So I wouldn't be surprised if he let some good people get killed so he could fight the good fight.

I think he's very much in a gray area and as such will piss a lot of people off on both sides which good lead to him copping a wand in the head.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Answer these questions...
  • Question 1: Who Will Live? Who Will Die?
  • Question 2: Is Snape Good or Evil?
  • Question 3: Will Hogwarts Reopen?
  • Question 4: Who Winds Up With Whom?
  • Question 5: What/Where are the Horcruxes?
  • Question 6: Will Voldemort Be Defeated?
  • Question 7: What are the Deathly Hallows?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty

Last edited by thule : 07-06-2007 at 01:45 AM.
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:37 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question 1: Who Will Live? Who Will Die?
Pretty tough to say. Voldemort will die. Snape and Harry will live. People like luna are hard to place. Neville might be someone who dies. I think Ginny lives because of what JK has came out and said about her. Hagrid will live I don't think harry can talk many more close deaths to him. Ron and Hermoine are toss ups at this point to me.

Question 2: Is Snape Good or Evil?
It's clear that Harry is going to need some help for someone who was/is close to Voldemort. Hermoine is smart but still doesn't have that type of knowledge that dumbledore did persay. After all Snape did make an unbreakable trust with draco's mom...and don't forget the warewolf getting pissed at draco. Snape basically had 3 choices. Let the warewolf/other deatheaters get draco/let volde get draco/or kill dumbledore...It's not like he had the choice...snap has always been a selfish person so he chose himself over dumbledore. I think it's quite obvious that he is good...the catch is how will he gain some of harry's trust.

Question 3: Will Hogwarts Reopen?
Yes, Harry is going to have to get information from there. Hermoine will have to be able to access the library. Harry is going to need to get into the room of requirements because of the tiera and the potions book.

Question 4: Who Winds Up With Whom?
Harry and Ginny should happen imo but I have a feeling it's inevitable.
Ron and Hermoine will be together...something tells me they can't withstand it tho due to some problem that comes up.
Neville and Luna might be a fun one to see happen.

Question 5: /What/Where are the Horcruxes?
1. Tom Riddle's diary - COS
2. Marvolo Gaunt's ring - Gaunt shack
3. Salazar Slytherin's locket - grimauld place
This one seems to be a dead lock to me. It might have went out with mundungus but the locket in grimauld place was this one.
4. Helga Hufflepuff's cup - location is hard for me on this one...i'm going to go with where voldemort first started working...lots of old relics...plus harry has been there before...only logical place i can think of.
5. Rowena Ravenclaw Tiera - gringrotts
This one is a bit of a reach...but this is the mystery. The bill weasley is getting married and mrs. weasley talks about this tiera that they have at grigrotts.
6. Nagini - murder of Frank Bryce in GoF....along with Voldemort.
7. Voldemort - Battle will be at deathly hollows imo.

Question 6: Will Voldemort Be Defeated?
Yes, the question is how...I think it's obvious that it has to be harry. But Harry is not powerful enough to pull it off by himself. Voldemort will be weaked from the horcrux's being destroyed so it'll be interesting.

Question 7: What are the Deathly Hallows?
The grounds at which harry's parents were killed.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty

Last edited by thule : 07-06-2007 at 01:55 AM.
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Question 1: Who Will Live? Who Will Die?

Question 2: Is Snape Good or Evil?

Question 3: Will Hogwarts Reopen?

Question 4: Who Winds Up With Whom?

Question 5: Where are the Horcruxes?

Question 6: Will Voldemort Be Defeated?

Question 7: What are the Deathly Hallows?
1: Well, not all of the Weasleys can live, so lets kill off Fred and George. Nevilles been built up, he'll stand up to someone, finally, and get killed for it. Lupin dies for no other reason than all of his friends are dead, so why not him. Living, um. How about Ginny, she wont die. Shes been slowly pushed forward as someone who will matter, and should make an impact one way or the other. Snape wont die, methinks.. For all I know he could be setting up both sides to where he can gain control of everything, build his own empire, and take in Harry as his padawan learner.

2: Both.

3: Yes. I cant imagine a Harry Potter book without the school. I mean, without the school its just another 'chase down artifacts to kill the dark lord that trying to rule the world' fantasy book. It'll reopen and harry will spend some time there, not as a student, but researching and/or finding horcruxes.

4: Um. Not Harry/Hermione. Not happening. probably Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny, unless some die, which is possible.

5: (Complete guesses) One will be in Number 4 Grimmauld Place (Slytherins Locket), One will be at Godrics Hollow, One will be at Hogwarts, One will be in Olivanders shop. Then theres the ring which is gone, the diary which is gone. Guesses at the items... Slytherins Locket that Kreacher has. The Tiara, which would be at the Weasleys. Hufflepuffs cup, no idea where it is. Ravenclaws wand, which I would think would be at Olivanders, Harry himself perhaps. Hogwarts as a whole would be a ***** of a horcrux to destroy. Somehow dementors will be involved. Perhaps to suck the part of Voldemorts soul from Harry by 'kissing' the scar. But really, no idea. Just guesswork. I actually used to discuss this stuff, but i have long since forgotten most of it. I think im missing something big even as im typing this. sigh, oh well.

6: Yep.

7: Again, no idea. The place behind the veil maybe. Godrics Hollow maybe. Something not introduced, Something in Hogwarts, No clue.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

Last edited by comahan : 07-06-2007 at 02:01 AM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:36 AM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I started this series in 4th grade.... 8 years later.. I just have to finish.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:16 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a very good series. I thought it was a kid's book when they first came out. I kept hearing a lot about it and then decided to pick up the first one to see what all the buzz was about. Every since then I haven't been able to put it down.

*Spoiler*

I've heard that Hagrid and Hermione die but I don't see how both of their deaths are relevant to the continuation of the story, unless she was talking about two deaths besides the one's we are considering like Harry and Voldermort.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 07-06-2007 at 06:38 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am i the only one who gets emotionally involved when i read these books.. I probably sound like an idiot, but i was pissed when Harry broke up with Ginny at the end of book 6. lol. I cant wait for the book to come out, but im not too sure about the movie, they always seem to botch it because, well it never is as good as the book, plus i already know what is going to happen.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
It wont be the last book in the series. He is stopping school to chase after those wierd named fragments of Voldemort, which I cant imagine it all being in one 700-1000 page book. On top of that Harry wants to become an Auror, which requires extra schooling. So I dont think this will be the end of the series w/ this last book.

*reading a post below

I dont think that Ron, Hoermine (sp), or Ginney (sp) will die. They are characters that you relate to, and you cant kill them off w/o losing readers. Say that Ron does die, and someone who hasnt read the series decides to read. They read the 1st few books, and hear that Ron dies. What would be the good in killing off a character that people relate to? It would turn away readers

I thought she said this is the last book..

anyway, Harry can't become an auror right? he didn't get an O in Potions

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

Scar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I only wish the movies were only lagging one book behind, it'd make for a nice, quick refresher going into the next chapter of the story. I actually remember reading year 5 and almost wanting to give up though. So much circling and setup in the first half of that book. Took a long time to get moving, the reviews I've heard of its movie though have all been really good. This might be one of the few movies this summer I'm not going to wait to see on DVD.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
I thought she said this is the last book..

anyway, Harry can't become an auror right? he didn't get an O in Potions
Yeah, she definitely said this is the last book period. And yes, Harry can become an auror because Slughorn only required an E in the Potions O.W.L., which is why Harry continued taking it.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, she definitely said this is the last book period. And yes, Harry can become an auror because Slughorn only required an E in the Potions O.W.L., which is why Harry continued taking it.
yeah I forgot about that.. just rereading it now lol

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

[*]Question 1: Who Will Live? Who Will Die?Voldemort will die, I think either Bill or Charlie along with 1 or both of the twins will die, and maybe Hermione. And Grawp will probably be killed by his giant friends.
[*]Question 2: Is Snape Good or Evil? This is obvious to me, Snape is 100% good. Dumbledore wasn't wrong in trusting Snape, but Snape does hate Harry. Dumbledore, I think, was arguing with Snape about killing him. Snape didn't want to, but I think Dumbledore made him for reasons unknown... although personally I think Fawkes is Dumbledore's horcrux. It did say on his chocolate frog card that he defeated the dark wizard Grindelwald.
[*]Question 3: Will Hogwarts Reopen? Yes, I think Mcgonnagal will be headmistress. Like someone else said, they're not going to have an 800 page book without the school playing a significant role.
[*]Question 4: Who Winds Up With Whom? Luna and Neville, Ron and Hermione, Tonks and Lupin, and Umbridge with Malfoy.
[*]Question 5: What/Where are the Horcruxes? Basically what others said, although I think the barman has the locket because I think Mundungus sold it to him.
[*]Question 6: Will Voldemort Be Defeated? These are kid's books we're talking about. Bad guy's not going to win.
[*]Question 7: What are the Deathly Hallows? Harry's parent's cemetery
Old 07-06-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
[*]Question 1: Who Will Live? Who Will Die?Voldemort will die, I think either Bill or Charlie along with 1 or both of the twins will die, and maybe Hermione. And Grawp will probably be killed by his giant friends.[*]Question 2: Is Snape Good or Evil? This is obvious to me, Snape is 100% good. Dumbledore wasn't wrong in trusting Snape, but Snape does hate Harry. Dumbledore, I think, was arguing with Snape about killing him. Snape didn't want to, but I think Dumbledore made him for reasons unknown... although personally I think Fawkes is Dumbledore's horcrux. It did say on his chocolate frog card that he defeated the dark wizard Grindelwald.[*]Question 3: Will Hogwarts Reopen? Yes, I think Mcgonnagal will be headmistress. Like someone else said, they're not going to have an 800 page book without the school playing a significant role.[*]Question 4: Who Winds Up With Whom? Luna and Neville, Ron and Hermione, Tonks and Lupin, and Umbridge with Malfoy.[*]Question 5: What/Where are the Horcruxes? Basically what others said, although I think the barman has the locket because I think Mundungus sold it to him.[*]Question 6: Will Voldemort Be Defeated? These are kid's books we're talking about. Bad guy's not going to win.[*]Question 7: What are the Deathly Hallows? Harry's parent's cemetery
Ah thats right, Aberforth did buy something from Mundungas didnt he

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote