Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-17-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I would like to find the person who leaked that book and murder them. Because anyone who takes the time to do that you would think would make it so it is f'n readable...wat a joke.
yeah especially if what Ewing said is true.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha I found the spoilers online and read them. I know who dies fools!
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
Haha I found the spoilers online and read them. I know who dies fools!
why would you though.. I would never want to ruin the book for myself

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just to re-enforce my previous warning. Spoilers of any kind, deaths, plot endings, and so on, will not be tolerated in this thread. You can talk about what you think might happen as much as you want, but you cannot post rumored spoilers to book 7.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this the last book coming up or what?? I'm thinking about starting the series. Should I start with number 1?
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah this is the last.. I would definitely read them in order

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

damnit i think i found out what happens....
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally hated the Chamber of Secrets.

1)-Order of the Pheonix
It really showed Harry's growth as a person. He was pretty "Tickle me Emo" for a majority but all of the problems that went down pretty much made the story. I liked the Ministry's hatred, etc. Though I'm glad it was just for one book.

2)-Sorcerer's Stone
Looking back and reading it, it's just a better back. Everything is much more relaxed and it seems more fun.

3)-Goblet of Fire
Great book.

4)-Prisoner of Azkaban
I love this one but it's taken a hit as the books keep getting better.

5)-HBP
Seems more of a "setup" book so it's downgraded until DH comes out.

6)-Chamber of Secrets

They are all great though.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished Deathly Hallows. I'm contemplating a Deathly Hallows Discussion thread, as it comes out like, tomorrow night, i believe. Id like to have separate areas for discussion for people who haven't, and have read the last book, so as to avoid ruining anything for anyone.

Old 07-19-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I haven't yet read DH, waiting for the preorder to hopefully come.

But I do believe that a seperate discussion thread is worthy. I don't want to come online at say, 12 noon on Saturday and see a thread titled:

"______ DIES"

Old 07-19-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Just finished Deathly Hallows. I'm contemplating a Deathly Hallows Discussion thread, as it comes out like, tomorrow night, i believe. Id like to have separate areas for discussion for people who haven't, and have read the last book, so as to avoid ruining anything for anyone.
How? it doesnt come out until saturday...! How long did it take you to finish it?
Old 07-19-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GOD DAMNIT! I was just on youtube listening to music (I do that, I just look up the videos for the songs and listen to them), and one of the comments was some asshole who listed off every person who died in the book. Man, I have an 8 hour car ride about 2 days after the book came out and I was planning on reading it but now I'm seriously disheartened.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
How? it doesnt come out until saturday...! How long did it take you to finish it?
Someone got an advance copy and scanned all the pages, tons of file sharing websites have it.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
Being an NFLDC mod has its privileges. Muhaha.

And it took me 3 days of off and on reading, i think. Reading anytime im free.

Old 07-20-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Being an NFLDC mod has its privileges. Muhaha.

And it took me 3 days of off and on reading, i think. Reading anytime im free.
How did it rank among all of the books for you? Was it your favorite or was it just alright? Don't say like 'The ending disappointed me' just say where it would rank. I don't want even the slightest bit of spoiler!

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
How did it rank among all of the books for you? Was it your favorite or was it just alright? Don't say like 'The ending disappointed me' just say where it would rank. I don't want even the slightest bit of spoiler!
Honestly I dont know. I did think it was very good. If I had to rank it, id say... 2nd behind GoF, but I hold a special fondness for that book that I cant explain.

Old 07-20-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I suppose that makes this my last visit to this thread for a few days, or the internet for that matter... :)

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Well, I suppose that makes this my last visit to this thread for a few days, or the internet for that matter... :)
quoted for truth

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Yea, as of tomorrow, I would suggest anyone not having read the book yet stay out of this thread, as I cant do anything about it, because its no longer a spoiler.

Old 07-20-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thread should be good. There was months for speculation.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by Boston : 07-20-2007 at 12:57 AM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
Yea, as of tomorrow, I would suggest anyone not having read the book yet stay out of this thread, as I cant do anything about it, because its no longer a spoiler.
Good point. I probably will not go on the computer tomorrow at all. For the first person to do a spoiler, comahan could you like add a blurb that says "Book 7 Details on Page 7?"

Old 07-20-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Good point. I probably will not go on the computer tomorrow at all. For the first person to do a spoiler, comahan could you like add a blurb that says "Book 7 Details on Page 7?"
Yep. Will do.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:43 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Well if anyone watched the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, I think that's what Ewing may have been referring too.

There's a gentleman's agreement here of course, that no spoilers should be leaked about 7.

I have it pre-ordered on Amazon but now I just found out that UPS does not ship on weekends. That's a shot to the balls.

His spoilers make no sense, I've completed the 7th book.

This goes for everyone, most of the spoilers I've found online, are somewhat inaccurate, some aren't some are. MY advice read the book and enjoy it really is a great read.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
Yep. Will do.
Alright, thanks a lot!

How many pages is DH by the way?

Old 07-20-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I think its over 700.