Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-06-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Official NCAA 08 Football (360) Tournament

OFFICIAL BRACKET

SIGNUP LIST
Member Name...................Gamertag................... Team

Steelers4Life...................DocSteel92........ ..........Florida Gators
JBond93.........................TheP1414.......... ...........Florida State Seminoles
draftguru151...................Prometheus151...... ......Penn State Nittany Lions
familyguy555..................meatwad32........... .......Michigan Wolverines

Im_a_Romosexual............TurboPapelbon.......... ..Texas Longhorns
JT Jag.............................JT Jag...........................West Virginia Mountaineers
M.O.T.H...........................MOTH4LIFE....... ............Texas A&M Aggies
Charm City Byrdgang.......MeOnUrMOM.................Maryland Terrapins
Super Kevin.....................KevinD40................ .....LSU Tigers
JETS5128........................Piston30.......... ............Virginia Tech Hokies

Scott Wright....................Str8 Cash Homee...........Notre Dame Fighting Irish
critesy............................crites09....... .................Oklahoma State Cowboys
djp451.............................dpearson45..... ............Miami Hurricanes
BuckNaked.......................primetime240...... .........USC Trojans

‘cuse213..........................Carter213....... ..............Syracuse Orange
adschofield.......................adschofield..... ............Nebraska Cornhuskers

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Last edited by S4L : 08-10-2007 at 02:35 PM.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in! And I will win [a game]

GT: TheP1414

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in.

Prometheus151.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congratulations to JBond93! For being the first signup, he will receive an automatic bye to the championship round. Good luck!

Last edited by S4L : 07-06-2007 at 03:37 PM.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YES! Thank you, I'm glad I have proven that I am at least the 2nd best NCAA player on NFLDC [In my dreams].

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 07-06-2007 at 03:37 PM.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

It comes out July 17th not June lol.

Im in...

lmrBCS

also is it okay if I dont have a headseat. I snapped mine in half...

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
It comes out July 17th not June lol.

Im in...

lmrBCS

also is it okay if I dont have a headseat. I snapped mine in half...
Whoops. I hate that they put two "J" months together.

Yeah, that's fine, just make sure you're able to communicate (text message, phone, e-mail) in case of disconnections or something like that.

Old 07-06-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBeauDLow2
Old 07-06-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give it a try.

xDarkassassin9x
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Hey S4L, when do we pick teams? Im assuming when we get enough just wondering...

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
Hey S4L, when do we pick teams? Im assuming when we get enough just wondering...
When we get close to the deadline, I'll send a reminder out to all the people who sign up asking for X amount of team choices. After a certain number of days, if someone doesn't respond, they'll be out. Then I'll post the list of who got which team and the brackets.

Old 07-06-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh im soooo in

TurboPapelbon
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do we pick our team, or are we assigned a team?
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Do we pick our team, or are we assigned a team?
You'll send me a list of X number of teams when I send you a PM / e-mail asking you to do so. The team will be chosen from that list.

Old 07-06-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gamertag = PooRocket. I'm in.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My gamertag is the same as my screen name. Count me in.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

This is exciting!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-06-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats the limit on how many people can join, or is it whoever signs up?
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
whats the limit on how many people can join, or is it whoever signs up?
As many as sign up before the deadline. Byes will be handed out randomly.

Old 07-06-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in........

MOTH4LIFE

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm in........

MOTH4LIFE
Did you get your XBox Live set back up? Or are you waiting for NCAA?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-06-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Did you get your XBox Live set back up? Or are you waiting for NCAA?
Live says he hasn't played online since January 10.

Old 07-06-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got my new 12 month card today, actually. I'm gonna set it up tomorrow probably.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-06-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
Live says he hasn't played online since January 10.
Wow, that's when my last one ran out...damn, that was a while ago...haha. Been playing on my friends for a while...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-06-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Was anyone actually declared the winner last year?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS