Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-16-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you mean July 22? Because I just got my 360 fixed so im in.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Do you mean July 22? Because I just got my 360 fixed so im in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
* * *IMPORTANT* * *

The deadline for signups and responses to the "Wednesday Reminders" is Sunday, July 22 at 11:59 PM ET. No applications/responses will be accepted after this point, so be on the ball.
Um.....no.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You edited, good job. Im proud of you.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
You edited, good job. Im proud of you.
I can say honestly that I did not edit that post. Once again, I have never, in MY life edited that post. If anyone, it was not ME.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can say honestly that I did not edit that post. Once again, I have never, in MY life edited that post. If anyone, it was not ME.
I edited it, you had June :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

I thought I was insane.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I edited it, you had June :P
Notice how I capitalized me and my. :P

Old 07-16-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steeler4life, am I going to be able to pick a team yet, or will I have to wait until I get my Xbox Live card?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Steeler4life, am I going to be able to pick a team yet, or will I have to wait until I get my Xbox Live card?
Well, no one will be picking teams until Wednesday. And technically, I'll be picking the teams off of the lists that people send to me.

When will you be getting your card (estimate)?

Old 07-16-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll probably be getting this tomorrow, campus legend mode looks so awesome.

The only way I won't get this is if the store is out of copies, is there a good chance of that happening?
Old 07-16-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post

The only way I won't get this is if the store is out of copies, is there a good chance of that happening?
yeah. I didnt reserve a copy last year and didnt get one for a while.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, no one will be picking teams until Wednesday. And technically, I'll be picking the teams off of the lists that people send to me.

When will you be getting your card (estimate)?
I'm thinking that I will get Friday maybe Saturday at the latest..I will most def. be able to play when the tournament comes around. So will I be able to send in lists on Wed. or will I have to wait to get the card...Thanks in advance.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post

I didnt reserve it last year and I got it the day it came out, just go early.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
I'm thinking that I will get Friday maybe Saturday at the latest..I will most def. be able to play when the tournament comes around. So will I be able to send in lists on Wed. or will I have to wait to get the card...Thanks in advance.
Yeah, just send it Wednesday when I PM you.

Old 07-17-2007, 11:13 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When are we picking teams, I have limited internet access at the moment but my live works so I just need to know who im playing and what teams.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:31 AM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Hey everyone-

Be sure to check your PM box for a reminder and a request for team lists for the tournament. I'd like to get teams assigned as soon as possible, so PM me back with teams or regrets.

And remember, anyone who doesn't respond by Sunday night will automatically be removed from the tournament.

(By the way, if you haven't gotten a PM yet, I'm still working on getting one off to everyone, they should all be out by 7 AM ET today)

----------------------------------------

If you'd still like to sign up and haven't yet, there's still time! The deadline is Sunday night, but be sure to check your PM box for instructions if you do end up signing up.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:50 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams are in...it's an interesting list.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-18-2007, 09:14 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Im in.

Carter213
Old 07-18-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Now that all the reminders have been sent out, the team choices will start to appear. Once I get some more replies, I should be able to get a few up.

Also, when a user sends me his team list, I will bold his name on the sign-up list. As we get closer to Sunday, there may be a few people left whose names are not bolded. You have my permission to bombard them with PMs and e-mails until they give some kind of reply.

Not really, but I might.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Teams are in...it's an interesting list.

Yeah, mine just got in too. Not the teams I was expecting to put on it, I'll say that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, mine just got in too. Not the teams I was expecting to put on it, I'll say that.
I've never played w/ the top team on my list... I just like their roster.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-18-2007, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I haven't played with most of the teams on my list, lol. And DG and I get to pick from the basement, so God only knows.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

How exactly are teams getting picked?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-18-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I keep stepping on S4L's toes, but I guess I'm that kind of individual so I will.

I imagine that the # of people you had to put on your list was the WORST position you possibly can "draft" from. If people drop out, you may move up in draft order, so the last few teams on your list may not matter.

Once it is determined who is in and who has dropped, S4L will just go down the list of guys and what spot they are drafting, and pick the top team left from each list.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-18-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I keep stepping on S4L's toes, but I guess I'm that kind of individual so I will.

I imagine that the # of people you had to put on your list was the WORST position you possibly can "draft" from. If people drop out, you may move up in draft order, so the last few teams on your list may not matter.

Once it is determined who is in and who has dropped, S4L will just go down the list of guys and what spot they are drafting, and pick the top team left from each list.
Step away, my friend. That's pretty much it exactly.