Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-10-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Kordell had 1 or 2 extremely good seasons.

Threw for over 3100 yards, and had 600 on the ground... 15 tds passing and 5 running.

I'm not a Stewart fan, but thats a great season.

Thats a good season... michael vick does that every year.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Thats a good season... michael vick does that every year.
Kordell Stewart's best season:

Code:
| 2001 pit |  16 |   266   442  60.2  3109   7.0  14  11 |    96   537   5 |
Michael Vick's best season:

Code:
| 2002 atl |  15 |   231   421  54.9  2936   7.0  16   8 |   113   777   8 |
Just to back up your point. Michael Vick's '02 is better in my estimation. Not that being better than Kordell Stewart means anything.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Seriously, does Walter Jones pay Prisco to hype him up and put down Pace? Best OL for the last 7 years? Are you kidding me?
Ill take Pace over Jones any day of the year, unless hes injured. How can anyone in their right mind exspect to get credibility for their work when they quetion Orlando Pace as a hall of famer? Not as good as Ogden? Geshhhh he damn well was better than Odgen for at least a 6 year period.

Last edited by JoeMontainya : 07-10-2007 at 05:14 PM.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Kordell Stewart's best season:

Code:
| 2001 pit |  16 |   266   442  60.2  3109   7.0  14  11 |    96   537   5 |
Michael Vick's best season:

Code:
| 2002 atl |  15 |   231   421  54.9  2936   7.0  16   8 |   113   777   8 |
Just to back up your point. Michael Vick's '02 is better in my estimation. Not that being better than Kordell Stewart means anything.
Just the fact their comparable should either say that Vick is not that good, or Kordell was a lot better than ever given credit.

Vick has done that a lot, but he's also had some bad seasons that mirrored Kordell's bad seasons, though Kordell never got to the pro-bowl for any of his seasons IIRC.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Just the fact their comparable should either say that Vick is not that good, or Kordell was a lot better than ever given credit.

Vick has done that a lot, but he's also had some bad seasons that mirrored Kordell's bad seasons, though Kordell never got to the pro-bowl for any of his seasons IIRC.
vick will make the pro bowl on rep of being an exciting player pretty much every year though

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Then how was my "logic" pointing to what you asserted? Kordell was never that good, thus he wouldn't fit into my qualification for a Hall of Fame player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
vick will make the pro bowl on rep of being an exciting player pretty much every year though
I don't think that is the case. I think it has more to do with the lack of decent Quarterbacks in the NFC. If Vick played in the AFC he would have one pro bowl, back in '02, not three.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Then how was my "logic" pointing to what you asserted? Kordell was never that good, thus he wouldn't fit into my qualification for a Hall of Fame player.

I don't think that is the case. I think it has more to do with the lack of decent Quarterbacks in the NFC. If Vick played in the AFC he would have one pro bowl, back in '02, not three.
ya actualyl that seems to be way more accurate... wow the NFC is hurting in most positions all together... AFC has the better players and teams basically at every position

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote