Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-08-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Flight of the Conchords

If any of you actually knew me then you would NOT believe that I watched a show like that, but I ain't afraid to admit it no more. Even though it's kinda offbeat, Flight of the Conchords is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows on tv. I thought the first episode was alright but I didn't like the weird ass singing. The second and third episodes were hilarious, but I didn't want to rep the show until I was sure. The episode that came on tonight was one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen of any tv show. I almost cried laughin when Bret threw the sandwich in Jermaine's face. If you just turn on to an episode of FOC and the first thing you see is them singing then you'll probably never give it a chance b/c everybody thinks the singin is ***, but just go watch the fourth episode (the one where Bret gets a girlfriend) and get past their accents and you will not be dissapointed.

Anybody else like this show?
Old 07-08-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great show, but the live performances of their songs are a a lot better. Ive been a fan for a long time, was super excited to hear they were getting a show.

They are actually the only favorites i have on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_favorites?user=comahan

Their songs are brilliant. The show actually waters them down a lot.

Last edited by comahan : 07-08-2007 at 11:16 PM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Great show, but the live performances of their songs are a a lot better.

They are actually the only favorites i have on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_favorites?user=comahan

Their songs are brilliant. The show actually waters them down a lot.
i agree.

Jemaine and Bret are better with more random humor.

Sugar Sean, go to youtube and search business time and albi the racist dragon.

you wont be disappointed.
y

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
i agree.

Jemaine and Bret are better with more random humor.

Sugar Sean, go to youtube and search business time and albi the racist dragon.

you wont be disappointed.
y
Most of their songs are in the link i posted. But yea, good songs.

Old 07-08-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Most of their songs are in the link i posted. But yea, good songs.
yeah i didnt bother to look at your link.

sorry comahan.

Old 07-08-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yeah i didnt bother to look at your link.

sorry comahan.
YOU SHOULD BE SORRY! (i didnt mean to come off as a dick, if i did.)

Old 07-08-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I concur. Flight of Concords songs are the best. Comedy singers like FoTC and Stephen Lynch are priceless, a real treat. FoTC have great voices and great writing makes the songs hilarious. Watch on Youtube.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I concur. Flight of Concords songs are the best. Comedy singers like FoTC and Stephen Lynch are priceless, a real treat. FoTC have great voices and great writing makes the songs hilarious. Watch on Youtube.
Just so its clear, JBond was introduced to FoTC by yours truly. I take full credit for this.

Old 07-08-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen a few of their live perfomances and the songs are much better when they're in the comedy act. I just don't like em most of the time in the show b/c they waste so much time. I know all about Albi the Racist Dragon. That was classic. I'll go check out the youtube videos.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Humans Are Dead, Jenny, some of my favorites.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Humans Are Dead, Jenny, some of my favorites.
Seeing as how theyre like, all good, its hard to pick favorites.. but..

Jenny, Humans are Dead, Issues (Think about it, Think Think about it), Business Time, and Most Beautiful Girl in the Room are the ones I listen to most. Still love the rest though.

Old 07-08-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Flight of the Conchords' HBO special.. I forgot what it was called, liked them.. Pretty cool that they have their own show now.. I've watched a little bit of it.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I saw Flight of the Conchords' HBO special.. I forgot what it was called, liked them.. Pretty cool that they have their own show now.. I've watched a little bit of it.
It had a brilliant name actually, i believe.

"Flight of the Conchords"

Old 07-08-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

Holy ****, I just remembered how Jermaine flipped through all the pages of Bret's note he left him. Total disregard for Bret's feelings. Gotta love it.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It had a brilliant name actually, i believe.

"Flight of the Conchords"
I hope someone got a huge bonus for naming it that.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

i didnt see tonights episode yet but i bet its great.

"hey, are you going to finish that?"
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that show. I get a kick out of Murray their manager.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:36 AM    (permalink
trademaster
Rookie

trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.

I love this new show, the 2nd and 3rd episode are classics, the one where they get robbed is hilarious.

Sig by Mockalicious

'''VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!''''

-Johnny Drama-
trademaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw them on Conan and I thought they were pretty funny.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

yes! business time into pictures.

best episode thus far.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

Quote:
yes! business time into pictures.

best episode thus far.
Wow. I thought this was by far the worst episode. I didn't laugh a single time when I watched it. I realize now that this show is hit or miss, b/c the fourth episode was hilarious, but last night's was one of those uncomfortably unfunny episodes that makes you never wanna watch a show again.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never seen the show but I love some of their stuff on youtube. I saw the rap one a while ago but saw another one today and watched all of them. Hilarious stuff.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:47 AM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

Their song "The Most Beautiful Girl" has been my myspace song for about the past week. I don't see any other song takin that spot any time soon.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The song they did on Conan is my favorite. That or the one where they are being filmed on a camera phone.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:56 AM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

Renewed for a new season. Tight.