Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have an error code on my ps3 it happens when it tries to update my ps3. i dont have the specific error code, but when it's updating it stops at a certain percentage everytime. I don't know how to bypass it I've tried everything.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After putting aside my "Madden sucks" bias and really reading what Looman and co are doing with Franchise Mode this time, I am VERY cautiously optimistic about Madden 12. I don't care about playing online against 12 year old idiots running FB dive every play. I like building a team, managing the roster, doing draft research, making trades to get the players I want, etc. That's why I loved NFL Head Coach even though the actual gameplay sucked major horse ****. If they can recreate the NFL HC experience with normal Madden gameplay, even with all its flaws, I will probably enjoy that.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
After putting aside my "Madden sucks" bias and really reading what Looman and co are doing with Franchise Mode this time, I am VERY cautiously optimistic about Madden 12. I don't care about playing online against 12 year old idiots running FB dive every play. I like building a team, managing the roster, doing draft research, making trades to get the players I want, etc. That's why I loved NFL Head Coach even though the actual gameplay sucked major horse ****. If they can recreate the NFL HC experience with normal Madden gameplay, even with all its flaws, I will probably enjoy that.

Ah man, I was going to skip Madden again this year.
Stop getting my hopes up!

Anyone play the new Mortal Kombat?
I get bored quick with fighter games but have found the story mode very entertaining.
When I won the Mortal Kombat tournament, I wasn't even halfway done with the story.
The new x-ray moves are awesome and even the babalities are amusing as hell.
I highly recommend it.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Ah man, I was going to skip Madden again this year.
Stop getting my hopes up!
I know! We need to stay strong though. Let's wait at least until OperationSports.com does an in-depth review and we see how good it actually is.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-19-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've only bought Madden once for this generation and it was in 08 thatst mostly bc I could take myself away from NCAA. After seeing the off season improvments in Madden I may have to break down and get both this year.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way I get it unless someone gets for me. It will more than likely still suck and the on-field gameplay feels awful. NCAA does it so much better.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Took advantage of that buy two used get one free deal.

Went with Prototype, Enslaved, and Nier all for the 360, though. $32 with my power up rewards discount. Not too bad. I've played and really like Prototype, I havent played the other two, but have been meaning to get em.

I have another coupon for the same deal...

Going to use that one in a few weeks, going to choose three of the following.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Divinity 2: the Dragon Knight Saga
Metro 2033
Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions
Fight Night Champion

Leaning toward, Brotherhood, Metro 2033, and Oblivion.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-19-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaking News - Coaching Carousel has been confirmed by IGN (incase yall don't follow the ncaa '12 on here)

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1169273p1.html
Old 05-19-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Went with Prototype, Enslaved, and Nier all for the 360, though. $32 with my power up rewards discount. Not too bad. I've played and really like Prototype, I havent played the other two, but have been meaning to get em.

Metro 2033
Fight Night Champion

I am loving FNC. It's become my go to boredom game.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Metro 2033
Fight Night Champion

Brotherhood is a great game. I have liked all of the Assassin's Creed games, but Brotherhood has been my fav. Plus is has Multiplayer...which is ok. Oblivion is a great game as well. At its time it was pretty groundbreaking. FN Champion is pretty sweet as well. Though I have had other Fight Night Games in the past and I don't really see anything different. If you have a past FIght Night game than don't worry about getting Champion unless you really really love boxing games.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I dont doubt that Brotherhood is great...I love the series, I've just been in no hurry to get it, seeing how it wasn't actually AC3. I'm caving in now.

As for Oblivion...I rented it a really long time ago, and absolutely hated it. Although, I played for literally 30 minutes and never touched it again. But everyone holds it in such high regard and I do love Bethesda, I'm going to force myself to like it, if i have to.

As for Fight Night Champion...I have the older games. But I still like to get the newest installment. Plus, that gritty story mode looks really fun. I doubt I'll be picking it up yet, though. It's still pretty pricy.

I'll probably stick to the games in that $30 range...and Metro 2033's price has been incredibly stubborn. I've already beaten the game before, but I really want to own it and play it again. I cant believe it's still $33 used, that's insanely high based on its release date. I dont really feel like waiting much longer for it. Again, it's taking way too long to drop in price.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-19-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have barely touched story mode.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

That looks like the best part of the game. I buy Fight Night games to play career mode and with my friends under the same roof. The story mode is an added bonus this year, a more cinematic type deal. Zero interest in playing the game online.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-19-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I think the story mode is cool, but I am engulfed in my career mode atm.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Guys help me out, here's my list of games I need to play through or buy. I am sure I'm missing some. Give me some suggestions to add or if you think any of them are a waste of time.

LA Noire
Portal 2
Madden 12 - if it doesn't suck
all Assassins Creed games
all Uncharted games
Fight Night Champion
Grand Turismo 5
Bioshock and Bioshock 2
Singularity
Heavy Rain
Dead Space games
Resistance games
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions
The Sabeteur
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Dead Rising 2
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Dragon Age Origins
Demons' Souls
Batman Arkham Asylum

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-19-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Spider Man Shattered Dreams really any good?
I'd like to play a good Spider Man game but don't trust them.
I bought one for PS2 and it sucked big time. Never again, unless I'm for certain it's good.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Guys help me out, here's my list of games I need to play through or buy. I am sure I'm missing some. Give me some suggestions to add or if you think any of them are a waste of time.

LA Noire
Portal 2
all Uncharted games
Fight Night Champion
Grand Turismo 5
Bioshock and Bioshock 2
Singularity
Heavy Rain
Dead Space games
Resistance games
The Sabeteur
Dead Rising 2
Dragon Age Origins
Demons' Souls
Batman Arkham Asylum
Some games that I really enjoy...

Mass Effect 2 (assuming you only have a PS3, otherwise both games)
Red Dead Redemption
GTA 4
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Metro 2033
God of War 3
God of War collection
inFAMOUS
Prototype
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

As far as the one's you posted...I've bolded the one's I've played. They're all great, imo, aside from Dead Rising 2. I just cant get into it. But yeah, you listed a lot of my favorite games up there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The PS Store is supposedly coming back on May 24. I think we'll be able to get the free games sometime after May 27th.
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Have you played Mafia 2?

LA Noire -I've not played this, but ive read all the review and preview so I fell like I have. It's not GTA game its like Heavy Rain + Mafia 2. It has replay value like Heavy Rain does bc you will pick up diffrent clues and diffrent paths on how you get to the ending

Madden 12 - I think you told me you like Head Coach so you should know what the offseason is gonna be like. I've not played this since '08 but I will be picking it up just be the offseason is gonna be like HC was.

all Uncharted games - I died like400 times on uncharted 2 and loved every second of it. The first one isnt even close to as good as the 2nd one. The graphics are unreal and the best ive ever seen. Both are must and cant be found for about 20$. It has everything story, shooting, graphics, MP,SP it has it all. Also the 3rd is around the corner

Heavy Rain - A very diffrent game that is hands down the best ending i've ever seen in a video game. Also it does have some replay value as I'm currently on my 2nd time through. You can make diffrent options that will have an effect on how the story goes. I can't say it enough the ending is just great.

Resistance games- Have you played or bought either one? If not they they are both cheap so I would do so soon with the 3rd coming out soon. The second one is better then the first and my 3rd fav game i've ever played for the ps3. The story is better in the 2nd one, but still not as good as say uncharted or mafia 2. It's not the most complicated game its just flat on fun. Also I hate MP, but I enjoyed the co-op bc you got to play agianst the CPU. Also the 3rd is gonna feature the ps move sharpshooter gun.

The Sabeteur - I've not played it, but my cousin has who plays a ton of video games. He hated it and said it froze up alot.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Is Spider Man Shattered Dreams really any good?
I'd like to play a good Spider Man game but don't trust them.
I bought one for PS2 and it sucked big time. Never again, unless I'm for certain it's good.
Yeah, it's supposed to be solid. It's not the equivalent to Arkham Asylum, like the fans wanted. But it got pretty favorable reviews and all my friends who've played it, really like it. 76 on metacritc.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-19-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LA Noire is great. It's much slower paced than GTA and there are a lot of cut scenes but if you are patient, it is a really fun game.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:

LA Noire
Portal 2
all Uncharted games
Fight Night Champion
Grand Turismo 5
Bioshock and Bioshock 2
Singularity
Heavy Rain
Dead Space games
Resistance games
The Sabeteur
Dead Rising 2
Dragon Age Origins
Demons' Souls
Batman Arkham Asylum
I guess I'll give a quick run down of the one's I've played as well.

LA Noire: It's a brilliant game. It's Heavy Rain meets Rockstar. The facial animation and acting are A+ stuff. It's a must play for any console owner, imo. It's like nothing that Rockstar has released before. It's slower paced, and more "adult".

Assassin's Creed series: I havent played Brotherhood yet, but I played the previous two. Assassin's Creed is a good game, but the gameplay could get tedious for a lot of people. The free running is simplistic, but an absolute blast. Altair moves so fluidly, it's a thing of beauty. And Assassin's Creed boasts a fantastic story, full of twists. The second game is exceptional. It improved upon all of the original's faults and is really one of the better games I've played in years.

Uncharted series: The games are beautiful and the gameplay, characters, and story are all top notch. Another one of my all-time favorite series. A must own for any PS3 owner. Fantastic games.

Gran Turismo 5: I dont really care for racing games. But the graphics just draw you in. It's just a beautiful game, that you should at least try. If only to see the photo realistic cars up close.

Bioshock and Bioshock 2: Another one of my favorites. The original Bioshock is a masterpiece. Nothing like visiting Rapture for the first time. The gameplay is fun and fast paced, and there are TONS of upgrades. The characters you meet are insanely over the top and the art design is tremendous. The second game is great, too. A lot of people will say otherwise, however...because it doest differentiate from the first all that much. Really, it is a lot of the same...but it's well done, and I actually enjoyed the story and the enhancements in game play.

Singularity: Fun game. It doesnt have quite the production values or name recognition as the others you mentioned. But it's still a quality game. It's gimmicky, but it works. The time altering aspects are fantastic, and I really liked how the story progressed. The gun play, isnt anything special...but improves dramatically, when you upgrade. It's a real gem.

Heavy Rain: Another brilliant game by one of my favorite developers. The gameplay is different than the norm, it's essentially a playable movie or a modern day point and click. But they did a fantastic job in implementing it. It works well and it feels fresh. The game is beautiful and the story is excellent. A real innovative master work. A must play for PS3 owners.

Dead Space series: Sooooooooo good. It's essentially Residence Evil in space, with better controls and no where near as campy. These are two of my favorite games ever. And as great as the first is...the sequel does it even better. The sequel feels almost Uncharted like, in its cinematic approach. It's bigger, louder, and bloodier than the first. It's exceptional. I hold both games in the highest regard. Gameplay, story, atmosphere/ambience...all top notch.

Resistance series: Another great series. I wouldnt call it one of my favorites, but they're incredibly solid. And the second game is absolutely gorgeous. There are some really iconic scenes...one of which, comes when you see the invading towering alien ships, against a setting sun, for the first time. It's pretty breathetaking. Then there is this GIANT ass alien later in the game. Sure, they play like typical shooters...but they're fun games.

Dragon Age Origins: One of my favorite games. Just an excellent RPG, with great characters and tons of fun to be had. Deep conversation/customization systems. I highly reccommend it. If you really like it, though...be prepared to be let down by Dragon Age 2. Origins is one of Bioware's best, however.

Batman Arkham Asylum: Much better than I ever imagined. I liked it so much, that I've preordered the upcoming sequel already. There are soooo many villains and cameos. The environments are fantastic and rich. There are tons of gameplay elements mixed in here. And they're all done well. Granted, the hand to hand combat could get a little stale, especially considering all of the Joker's baddies look exactly the same (roided up clowns). But that doesnt hinder the game from being one of the better releases in the last few years.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-19-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I keep forgetting that I picked up Deep Space for the PC not long ago. Bought it for $5 off steam.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I knew you guys would help me out. Thanks especially to MOTH and georgiafan.

MOTH - I don't care about racing that much but I love the visuals of GT5 and I also enjoy car customization. Some responses/questions to your suggestions:

Mass Effect 2 - Totally forgot about this. Yes I only have a PS3, will I understand the story?
Red Dead Redemption - own it and love it
GTA 4 - same, I have the two DLC packs too
Fallout 3 - surprisingly did not like it at all. I don't like Bethesda games that much on console.
Fallout New Vegas
Metro 2033 - Never heard of this one.
God of War 3 - played it, massively disappointing ending.
God of War collection - loved it
inFAMOUS - rented and enjoyed it, getting it for free when PSN is back up
Prototype - Thanks! This was one i meant to add but forgot.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - played the demo, does the gameplay stay fresh or does it get tedious?

georgiafan -

I absolutely adore the roster mgmt, player development, and draft portions of Head Coach. If EA is actually able to put all that into Madden I will buy it immediately.

Regarding Saboteur, that is disappointing. I was hoping I had found a hidden gem with that one. I hope I can find somewhere to rent it.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-20-2011, 07:35 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Mass Effect 2 is pretty much the consensus pick for the best game on the current consoles...according to so many video game sites/publications. Playing the first, would certainly enhance the experience...but it's not needed. The PS3 version comes with a digital comic, that brings you up to date. The Mass Effect series is as good as it gets. You have to play it.

Metro 2033...is a gem in my book. It's one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. That said, I forgot that it's not on the PS3. You should still check out some gameplay videos, though. Its got its faults, but I think it's a beautiful game, one of the more underrated ones out there.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I never got sick of the gameplay. It's a budget title these days, and it plays just like God of War, with other gameplay elements mixed in. It's just a solid, fun game. Far from perfect, and not as polished as it could have been. But still very good. The ever rare, good movie game. I really enjoyed it.

As for God of War 3...i dont know why so many hate the ending. I liked it, and it explains a lot from a historical stand point...if you were to actually believe in the Greek gods' existence. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-20-2011 at 07:37 AM.