Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-23-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
yeah, i'd just uninstall the thing, get a new disc, then try again. just don't start flicking the backend power switch. that's what eventually took me from "massive, but recoverable issue" to "****'s fried, i'm glad i have a spare HDD and know how to fix it".
Thank god mine doesn't have that switch lol, I think I just unplugged the system twice. I called gamestop online order customer service and they told me I can exchange it at any local Gamestop so I lucked out there.

I think I am just gonna pay an extra $3 for the New version and hope for the best.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got my games in the mail from Gamestop today. Ugh. None of them have covers. I found them and saved them online, but of course, I'm out of ink. Just another annoying added expense now. :/ People need to stop scrapping and/or losing their cases/manuels. It's pretty ridiculous. I cant stand these gamestop covers.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Got my games in the mail from Gamestop today. Ugh. None of them have covers. I found them and saved them online, but of course, I'm out of ink. Just another annoying added expense now. :/ People need to stop scrapping and/or losing their cases/manuels. It's pretty ridiculous. I cant stand these gamestop covers.
Thats the same way mine were... Only Uncharted had a cover. Luckily enough with Heavy Rain not working I'm exchanging it for one that has everything.

Here was a good site i found for custom/ original box art: http://www.vgboxart.com/
Old 05-23-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With all the talk about heavy rain I'm on my 2nd time through and I once again got the bad ending on the new jack chapter. Also on the other intense chapter I can't figure out on where you have the time limit.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah, i'd just uninstall the thing, get a new disc, then try again. just don't start flicking the backend power switch. that's what eventually took me from "massive, but recoverable issue" to "****'s fried, i'm glad i have a spare HDD and know how to fix it".
If you still have a fat PS3 never ever use the backswitch ever.... Use the controller to shut it off or hold the front power/standby switch until it will beep and shut off.

Theres a reason they are no longer even on the slims.... same with the slim dont pull out the power cord just keep trying to hold and press the front button until it will beep or just shut off.

On both types of systems it may take about 10 seconds sometimes before it finally forces shutdown.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Last edited by PackerLegend : 05-23-2011 at 03:29 PM.
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
unless, of course, it doesn't shut off because the installation was so poorly coded that the entire system locks up. then you're kind of out of other options.
Ive had 3 PS3s and have had them all freeze a total of well of 100 times... Ive had them all frozen about as much as you can and they would always eventually shut off by holding the front button. My slim which was almost brand new froze like a rock. It took me about 30 secs of holding the damn button before it shut off but eventually it did. I had my doubts it would so... Im sure its possible that a system will not turn off like you said but always avoid it if you can. Just keep trying the front power button until you have determined there is no way possible its shutting off.

It says right in sony's manual by using the main power (back switch) when its not in standby can cause it to malfunction. Ive broke a PS3 by doing this instead of simply using the front button. But hey it was under warrenty so I got another for free. :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Last edited by PackerLegend : 05-23-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what you guys are doing to your machines... I'm just glad I have what I consider to be the "Elite" of the PS3 systems in the 60GB first edition. Loud as hell and hot as ****, but has never had an issue.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I don't know what you guys are doing to your machines... I'm just glad I have what I consider to be the "Elite" of the PS3 systems in the 60GB first edition. Loud as hell and hot as ****, but has never had an issue.
I'm pretty sure I have one of the first models as well. Mine was a 40GB though

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Im on my 3rd...

I bought a 20gb at release... I broke it but it was within the 1 year manf. warrenty so I sent it back and got another 20gb for free.

2nd 20gb I got back was upgraded to 320gb and worked great for a long long time. It got the YLOD like 4 months ago...

3rd PS3 is a 320gb slim.... I havent really even used it very much at all, basically just stopped playing.

Anyways I still have my 20gb that has been upgraded to 320gb. Im going to get around to fixing the YLOD myself its not very hard and then sell it. People want the orginal systems alot because they are backwards compatible and none of the new PS3s are.

Funny thing is my brother had a 20gb as well.. His got the YLOD and im like dude that sucks... Then not even a week later mine got the YLOD as well. Completely out of the blue seemed to be no problems at all. Just shut it off one day and then it never would turn back on after that.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Last edited by PackerLegend : 05-23-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the sexy 80GB PS3 that came bundled with Metal Gear Solid 4. No problems with it at all aside from a few freezes.. probably around 5 total in the 3 years or so I've had it. I guess that's good.

I've used the back switch a few times though when it freezes, I'll have to make sure to use the front button next time.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Twins!

The only issues I've had were with the Show 09 froze occasionally and now New Vegas freezes probably once every 5 hours straight I would play but meh.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I recently was given a PS3 by a friend and haven't really been keeping track of console gaming for a while. What are a few games I should take a look at that would be really time consuming/replayable (unemployed college grad).
Old 05-25-2011, 07:24 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
I recently was given a PS3 by a friend and haven't really been keeping track of console gaming for a while. What are a few games I should take a look at that would be really time consuming/replayable (unemployed college grad).
All of this are ps3 only

MLB the show - If you like baseball it's a must on top of a great franchise you have road to the show which is just as good as the franchise if not better.

Uncharted 1&2 - U2 is conisderd the greatest game on the ps3 and has everything you want in a game story,graphics, gameplay. The best graphics I've ever seen in a game. The campign will take you about 12 hours the first time through, but you will wanna play through it again. Also there is a deep MP. Both of these are used for like 25$

Little Big Planet 1&2 - LBP 1 is about to be free bc of the psn being down. This kinda game isnt for everyone and I only enjoyed playing it with other people. It's the kinda game if you like it you will get hooked. The cool thing is that users make there own levels so you will never be able to play all of the ones you can download.

Resistance 1&2 - FPS thats just really fun and you could get both for about 30$

Heavy Rain - This is a short game about 8 hours long, but there is replay value as going back and seeing the diffrent outcomes (5 total). though not everyone will like playing it back through the 2nd and 3rd time. There has been alot of talk about this game on this thread lately. It's very diffrent from anything else out there and a movie where you have to find out who the killer is.

Infamous 1 - I've never played it but I've heard good things

Also others that are non ps3 only that have long time of playing saints row 2, gta4, red dead redemption
Old 05-25-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a PS2 for about 7 years and it worked wonderful. I occasionally dropped it, I took it friends houses and all. I even took it to Europe to play over it over there some. It still worked great.

I never had any problems with my PS3 either. It's one of the biggest reasons I absolutely love Playstation. I have friends with 360's and they are always complaining that it gets ****** up.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone been able to download their free games yet?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I had a PS2 for about 7 years and it worked wonderful. I occasionally dropped it, I took it friends houses and all. I even took it to Europe to play over it over there some. It still worked great.

I never had any problems with my PS3 either. It's one of the biggest reasons I absolutely love Playstation. I have friends with 360's and they are always complaining that it gets ****** up.
That's the reason I went PS3 originally and got a 360 afterwards.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just beat Heavy Rain. Great effin' game.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I just beat Heavy Rain. Great effin' game.

[/spoiler]
Good to see that you liked it as much as we said you would. I just finished my 2nd time through and got a completly diffrent ending.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:48 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Has anyone been able to download their free games yet?
I don't think the PS Store is back up yet.. is it?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want a PS3 :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I want a PS3 :(
Sell the 360 and get one.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:01 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Hasn't been yet for me.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Sell the 360 and get one.
I like 360 better than PS3 though. I just want it for the single player exclusives.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Not yet. It should be up by next Tuesday, the latest.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shouldnt be too surprising...but Sony says the next playstation console is in development. Still gonna be quite a while until we see it, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote