Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-03-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
If you are trying to access your 3g network through bluetooth it wont work
Ok darn oh well.Do you or any one else no a away where I could get my ps3 connected or am I sol on this one ?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I had been thinking about giving it a shot and I had a free rental so I picked it up today.

I think the Champion Mode (Story Mode) is very well done and out of the limited games I have played it is easily the best looking.

I will for sure be buying this game sometime.
Just finished Champion Mode the last guy was a ***** at first but I figured him out.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just beat Limbo. Pretty short game at probably around 4 or 5 hours total, but it's very good. The puzzles are challenging and you'll probably die around 100 times before you complete the game.

I got it when it was on sale for around $8.. It's back at the regular $15 price which I think is a little bit too much since it's so short.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does any one know how to upload Madden high lights with out a wifi connections threw a external hard drive ? I would love to post this high light my best one of the season so far . A one handed 77 yard td grab by Posey from Mallet.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
pretty sure you just need to get internet at this point.
I definitely laughed at this more than I should have!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

today picked up Saints Row 3, Fifa 12, and Batman Arkham City for $70, buy 2 get one free + 35% off is the tits.

Last edited by ccB : 12-12-2011 at 03:37 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:52 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one talking about the Last of Us? I'm surprised. Zombies seem pretty popular on here. I'm not even really that interested in it, even though I adore Naughty Dog. Zombies have just been done death. Sure, they're not your "typical" zombie, but they might as well be. At least with Naughty Dog, we're guaranteed top notch visuals, gameplay, and cinematics. It's bound to be amazing, I'm just kind of over the whole zombie thing. That said, I'll more than likely buy it right away. I never expected this to be a Naughty Dog release, that alone, is purchase worthy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-12-2011 at 04:56 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:56 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very skeptical about this game. It's great that it has such a well respected studio behind it, but again, the storyline seems a little iffy. I also want to know more about how the two characters relate with each other. Would it be similar to Enslaved or similar to what will be occurring in Bioshock Infinite?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:03 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Naughty Dog...the story is bound to be of the best quality. It's also bound to be cliche. It already looks like I am Legend/28 Days Later...along with a slew of other movies. But that doesnt mean it wont be good. Uncharted is very cliche, but the action and storytelling are on a ridiculous level compared to most games.

I'm not exactly sure what they have planned, as far as having these two main characters. How they'll base the gameplay around that, be it Enslaved or RE5 perhaps...but, it's going to have a strong story for sure. With the main theme, based upon survival, I'd venture. Maybe some find a cure BS in there. It's pretty safe to assume that it's going to be good, though.

The fact that it's zombies of sorts, is a turn off for me...but I cant help but have full confidence in the developer. And a playable version of 28 Days Later/I am Legend with more gunplay sounds fun, I suppose. :P

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-12-2011, 05:09 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See I actually love zombies/post-apocalyptic settings, but I'm still concerned about story. This game is going to have a very different tone to Uncharted and that is the area I'm most concerned. I'm sure they'll figure out a way to do it, but a little skepticism is healthy.

It's obviously way too early to comment so take everything I say with a grain of salt. Hopefully we get some more info by E3 next year.

Old 12-12-2011, 05:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It will be interesting to see how "survival" they go with it. Like will we have an inventory, and have to collect items, or will it just play more Uncharted like?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-12-2011, 05:19 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It will be interesting to see how "survival" they go with it. Like will we have an inventory, and have to collect items, or will it just play more Uncharted like?
If it plays like Uncharted with zombies I could care less to be honest. Hopefully they go in a completely different direction. I'm not sure I like the co-dependency thing, but I'd be incredibly interested if the game placed a huge emphasis on survival stuff like inventory, health, ammo etc.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:33 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got the folliwing for 36$ including tax - resistance 3, fallout new vegas, sports move champions
Old 12-12-2011, 08:37 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
No one talking about the Last of Us? I'm surprised. Zombies seem pretty popular on here. I'm not even really that interested in it, even though I adore Naughty Dog. Zombies have just been done death. Sure, they're not your "typical" zombie, but they might as well be. At least with Naughty Dog, we're guaranteed top notch visuals, gameplay, and cinematics. It's bound to be amazing, I'm just kind of over the whole zombie thing. That said, I'll more than likely buy it right away. I never expected this to be a Naughty Dog release, that alone, is purchase worthy.

I'm not one for zomies stuff either but bc this is naughty dog I'm gonna follow this game and see where it goes. I'm sure I'll play it eventually even if it's not my style just bc uncharted. If the graphics and story are on par then it should get my attention
Old 12-12-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had a $25 credit from Amazon and picked up Fight Night Champion for 20 cents...

Also Last of Us looks awesome.

Last edited by Splat : 12-12-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uncharted 3 is the greatest game of all time...that is all now back to whatever you were doing.

PS: Saints Row 3 is fun as **** too
Old 12-12-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Uncharted 3 is the greatest game of all time...that is all now back to whatever you were doing.

PS: Saints Row 3 is fun as **** too
I've yet to play it but getting it for christmas so cant wait to play it as I loved the first 2
Old 12-14-2011, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I don't know if this is a new or old deal but you can get Uncharted 1 and 2 plus a controller for $59.99.

And I have no money....

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Combo...77229 &sr=1-1
Old 12-14-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any opinions on LBP2? I got it with the ps3 bundle and dont know whether to sell it or open it. I liked the first one for like a week until i got bored, is this one better?
Old 12-14-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I just played LBP for the first time today and I found it to be pretty epic but that said I'm a huge platform fan. I have never played the second.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

any one jump into dirt 3 ?
Old 12-15-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know if this is a new or old deal but you can get Uncharted 1 and 2 plus a controller for $59.99.

And I have no money....

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Combo...77229 &sr=1-1
That's a pretty sweet deal.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Had a $25 credit from Amazon and picked up Fight Night Champion for 20 cents...
Should be getting in the mail tomorrow. I hope I want to finish Legacy Mode...
Old 12-21-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Is Playstation Plus worth getting? I don't know much about it.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fifa anyone?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote