Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-09-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought 2k12 a week ago and I can't believe it but I actually like this game. This is the first NBA game since I bought NBA Live back in 2007 I think. I love the superstar player mode, I got a 7'2 athletic Center that I'm playing very good with. 24ppg and 11 reb.

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I bought 2k12 a week ago and I can't believe it but I actually like this game. This is the first NBA game since I bought NBA Live back in 2007 I think. I love the superstar player mode, I got a 7'2 athletic Center that I'm playing very good with. 24ppg and 11 reb.
I haven't played NBAK since 2k10 but they are great games even if your just a casual NBA fan. I got my brother the new one for christmas I've been wanting to come over and play it. A lot to keep you busy with franchise, legends, superstar mode
Old 01-10-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always had a bias for NBA Live but their dunk contest got boring. I stopped buying NBA Live in 07 too I think. I might pull the trigger on 2k12 though I need a basketball game.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I've always had a bias for NBA Live but their dunk contest got boring. I stopped buying NBA Live in 07 too I think. I might pull the trigger on 2k12 though I need a basketball game.
Do it. I was a big Live homer as well. I bought 2k10 and never looked back.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got around to beating Resident Evil 5.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today I was messing around with my 4g HTC thunder bolt phone. I got my ps3 to connect and using my 3g service as a connection on my ps3.It's pretty tight if I may say, I just wish I had 4g it would be even more epic then it is now ha.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Finally got around to beating Resident Evil 5.
Mercenaries mode is pretty fun.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:43 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always been a big fan of the resistance series and I never feel like I've played this as much as I'd like to. I got the 3rd one for christmas and so far really enjoy it and think it will be the best of the series. The big things of course the weapon whell and health bar are huge. But I also really like the weapon upgrade. This is the kind of game that I forget how much I like it when im not playing it. Also the story while still not great seems to be a little better.

So if you play through the game a 2nd time will your guns still be on max level are will u start over?
Old 01-19-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Leon ******* Kennedy... Also looks like it's going to mix up the horror with the action better this time around.

Resident Evil 6 Announced
Old 01-19-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Leon ******* Kennedy... Also looks like it's going to mix up the horror with the action better this time around.

Resident Evil 6 Announced
damn that trailer looked pretty damn good.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

what are everyones thoughts on resistance 3?
Old 01-23-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
what are everyones thoughts on resistance 3?
IMO it was a solid story mode game. Never beat it bought enjoyed what I played of it etc.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
IMO it was a solid story mode game. Never beat it bought enjoyed what I played of it etc.
why didn't you finish it? the story mode isnt all that long

I'm gonna start dues ex up after I beat reistance looking foward to it
Old 01-23-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Deus Ex...it's a lot of fun. I've actually been wanting to play again recently...but I just started Yakuza 3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I just started Act III of Dead Island (the Jungle). It's taken me a lot longer to finish than I expected A. because I'm obsessed in open games like this with exploring every inch of the map and B. I never have time to play or time to play with anyone, so I play bits and pieces.

I just want to finish because after that I have Deus Ex, Uncharted 3, inFamous 2, and Arkham City to start. Not to mention Fifa 12. I think next I need to go with Uncharted, because of the visual sex the Uncharted series has with my eyes and brain.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:26 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
So, I just started Act III of Dead Island (the Jungle). It's taken me a lot longer to finish than I expected A. because I'm obsessed in open games like this with exploring every inch of the map and B. I never have time to play or time to play with anyone, so I play bits and pieces.

I just want to finish because after that I have Deus Ex, Uncharted 3, inFamous 2, and Arkham City to start. Not to mention Fifa 12. I think next I need to go with Uncharted, because of the visual sex the Uncharted series has with my eyes and brain.
Go with unchartated you cant go wrong and sounds like you enjoyed the first 2
Old 01-24-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Speaking of Dead Island Amazon is selling it for $25 today only.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Just beat this pretty good game over all. I recommend it to any platform fans.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked that one quite a bit. Never took the time to try to beat it though, even though I will at some point for sure. Reminded me a lot of some of the Castlevania games, minus some of the exploration elements.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I liked that one quite a bit. Never took the time to try to beat it though, even though I will at some point for sure. Reminded me a lot of some of the Castlevania games, minus some of the exploration elements.
It reminded me of a few games old school Ninja Gaiden from the NES days being one of them, the way you could cling to walls.

If you plan to beat it I recommend going back and finding all the Mark of the Gods first. It will give you The Sword of the Gods which does double damage which comes in handy with the final boss.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm thinking about deleting DCUO, I like the game but it takes up a TON of space and has new updates ever time I go to play it which take forever...
Old 01-25-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

rocksteady to make TMNT game?

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/2217

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Manhattan Crisis is the alleged name of the title.
- Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo are the four playable characters, each with their own varied move set and weapon of choice (sword, bo staff, sai, and nunchucku...respectively).
- Flashbacks are played as Master Splinter/Hamato Yoshi.
- Shurikens, smoke bombs, grappling hooks, and climbing foot spikes.
- Gameplay and story/stage progression similar to Batman: Arkham City.
- Classic characters such as Bebop and Rocksteady (warthog and rhinoceros), Dr. Baxter Stockman, Shredder (Oroku Saki), and Krang act as bosses and in the case of the humans-turned-mutants, you fight them in both forms throughout the story.
- The Turtle Van and Turtle Blimp will be present and with them and other gadgets, the Wii U build is expected to have touch screen controls for specific actions.
- Multiplayer is unknown.
- Graphics engine used is that of Arkham City.
- The game is expected to be more dark than slapstick, but the turtles themselves and their interactions with the Foot Clan, bosses, and story characters like April O'Neil and Casey Jones will still have comedy attached.
- Purportedly being in development for Wii U, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
- Careful selection of voice actors to bring the universe to life as well as Rocksteady did with their two Batman games.
- Manhattan Crisis shares a similar name to the 1991/1992 NES title, "The Manhattan Project", but is very much its own title.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes yes yes plllleeeaaassssseeeeeeeee

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Do want..........
Old 01-25-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

I want the new TMNT as well.Would be an epic game !!!