Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-26-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I downloaded the NBA Jam on Fire Edition demo last night and really liked it. I think I will end up dropping the $15 asking price sometime and getting the full version.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found a nice screen shot of the TMNT game could be the cover me thinks with the famour TMNT logo then the name of it below . enjoy

49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I found a nice screen shot of the TMNT game could be the cover me thinks with the famour TMNT logo then the name of it below . enjoy

That looks so BA.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should have $70 in my gaming budget in a week or two if all goes well. I know for sure that $50 is going towards the Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare bundle. As for the other $20 I have changed my mind a million times.

Part of me wants to get the RE5 DLC since I don't have the Gold Edition, (still kicking my self for not getting the GE) and the other part of me wants to download a $20 game.

Can I get some suggestions of some $20 games on the PS Store? I would actually prefer to download since I only have two DL games right now Outland and DCUO.

I don't care how old they are I haven't had my PS3 long everything is new to me.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I should have $70 in my gaming budget in a week or two if all goes well. I know for sure that $50 is going towards the Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare bundle. As for the other $20 I have changed my mind a million times.

Part of me wants to get the RE5 DLC since I don't have the Gold Edition, (still kicking my self for not getting the GE) and the other part of me wants to download a $20 game.

Can I get some suggestions of some $20 games on the PS Store? I would actually prefer to download since I only have two DL games right now Outland and DCUO.

I don't care how old they are I haven't had my PS3 long everything is new to me.
what all games you like? Also if you wanna be patient might be a buy 2 get 1 free sale around as I think best buy is having one now. Also RDR is a great choice
Old 01-27-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Can I get some thoughts on Infamous? I have heard good things but don't know much about it.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost went on a game shopping spree today thinking I got paid this morning only to check my bank account and see I haven't yet. I must wait till Tuesday :C

2k12 is first on my list any other games worth a buy?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Can I get some thoughts on Infamous? I have heard good things but don't know much about it.
Have you played Prototype? I heard it's like that but better.
(I have 1 and 2 and still haven't played them... though I loved Prototype)

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I almost went on a game shopping spree today thinking I got paid this morning only to check my bank account and see I haven't yet. I must wait till Tuesday :C

2k12 is first on my list any other games worth a buy?
uncharted 3

I haven't played infamous yet but I heard it's pretty good game.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone here play AC Revelations? Better yet, do you play it online? One of the most fun multiplayer games I've played on a console. Absolutely love it.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is Mass Effect 1 out for PS3? I bought a used copy of ME2 several months ago.

Actually, i bought my new ps3 on Black Friday & the first/only game that i have put into it is Skyrim.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mass Effect 1 won't ever be released for the PS3. Microsoft has the rights.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the info.

I am excited to give ME2 a go, but gotta finally get myself bored with Skyrim.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
is Mass Effect 1 out for PS3? I bought a used copy of ME2 several months ago.

Actually, i bought my new ps3 on Black Friday & the first/only game that i have put into it is Skyrim.
they are a ton of ps exclusives that are on the ps3 that are all very good games
Old 01-29-2012, 06:02 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if you're familiar with the Hitman series but there's a new game on its way:

Looks pretty ******* awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks pretty friggin' good. Never extensively played the ps1/2 versions but I'll probably buy this one.
Same exact thing will be said when the new Tomb Raider comes out

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I downloaded the NBA2k demo and while I liked the game I hated shooting with the analog stick.

You might get used to it over time but as a noob I wasn't a fan.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You dont need to shoot with the analog stick. X shoots as well. That's what I always use.

edit...didnt notice this was the PS3 thread. Shoot with square.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 01-29-2012 at 03:11 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I just played the new UFC 3 demo or whatever it's called?

I like it but I'm not great at it. I do fine when standing toe to toe but suck at the ground game.

When they get on top of me I'm not sure what to do? I just blocked and hoped for the best lol.

I know few of the bigger names but don't follow UFC at all.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i needa download that demo how long did it take for you to dl it?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
i needa download that demo how long did it take for you to dl it?
I want to say about an hour? I didn't really pay attention.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Looks pretty friggin' good. Never extensively played the ps1/2 versions but I'll probably buy this one.
Same exact thing will be said when the new Tomb Raider comes out
They're good games, but I don't know if they're worth owning... You can go through them in a short amount of time. Now that you can get games through redbox-type deals, that might be the way to go with that one.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I started Dues Ex yesterday I was a little confused at first but im getting the hang of it now.

I've also never played the hitman games but this one is one of my most wanted games this year.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dead Nation is a fun psn game (splat). I believe its like $15

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
Dead Nation is a fun psn game (splat). I believe its like $15
I got that one as a free download back when PSN got hacked and Sony had to say sorry. Haven't played it yet though.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote