Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-26-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
Interesting.. What's it like?
Old 04-26-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I just got a $25 gift card for Amazon.com. Want to spend it on a PC or PS3 game. Suggestions? I haven't tried any of the Uncharted games yet... Or Batman games.
I'd highly recommend Arkaham Asylum or Drake's Fortune, both are amazing series with very well develped plots, which's why going with the first of the series is a must.

Personally, I probably like the Uncharted series a bit better, there's one more game in the series and the stories in each are of cinematic excellence. I find there's more variety in the gameplay the Uncharted series as well as the batman games are pure action games whereas Uncharted is much more of an adventure based series (if that makes sense).

Can't go wrong with either though, both are tops for the system.

EDIT: Splat's deal is the way to go.

Last edited by Bolt : 04-26-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks, I'll definitely look into these after the draft
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:14 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I just got a $25 gift card for Amazon.com. Want to spend it on a PC or PS3 game. Suggestions? I haven't tried any of the Uncharted games yet... Or Batman games.
Do what the other person said get the dual pack uncharted combo amazing game with best graphics there is
Old 04-27-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale trailer
Old 04-27-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where is nathon drake and nathon hale?
Old 04-27-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

That is a pretty early look at the game the roster isn't finished.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:07 AM    (permalink
albertmmolive
Rookie

albertmmolive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I love this poem!!
Thanks for sharing
Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it!
In case you are a subscriber of the favorite together with vastly played MMORPG World of Warcraft or WoW, you most likely are

advised that the game calls for you to have together with invest World of Cheap Wow Gold. In

the event you not making as often Buy RS Gold as you can, you are going to obtain it

complicated to purchase the higher degree spell as well as in upgrading at higher levels. The main reason why many players are

attempting to find a selection to obtain Diablo 3 Items game.
albertmmolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Not really sure what this is... the game didn't look good at first take

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Not really sure what this is... the game didn't look good at first take
Yea it's a cool concept with all the different people from different games but I wasn't very impressed
Old 04-28-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Not really sure what this is...
It's this.

Only with Sony characters.

I'm not a fan but thought some people would be interested.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

For all the people in this thread who loved heavy rain need to go get The Walking Dead as its pretty similar with the choices you make. It's 20$ for the season pass which is 5 shows. I know nothing about the tv show and it was still great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZjcr9vji4

how do u get videos to show up on page?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
For all the people in this thread who loved heavy rain need to go get The Walking Dead as its pretty similar with the choices you make. It's 20$ for the season pass which is 5 shows. I know nothing about the tv show and it was still great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZjcr9vji4

how do u get videos to show up on page?

I can't get to Youtube at work but I think that should show up for most people. Really like the comic book art style.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Old 04-30-2012, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I have actually seen some pretty good reviews on TWD.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I have actually seen some pretty good reviews on TWD.
Someone told me about it and i downloaded the demojust bc he told me to. I didn't think i'd like it bc I know nothing about the show and zombies are not my thing. But i really liked it bc its more about the choices you make and the story then it is the other thing. Like heavy rain you can play through it agian and have a diffrent outcome based on the choices you make.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That sounds bad ass. I really enjoyed Heavy Rain and i lov zombies

Old 04-30-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That sounds bad ass. I really enjoyed Heavy Rain and i lov zombies
Then you should love this just download the demo for it when you get home. My cousin told me about this and I was skeptical bc i've neve watched the show and zombie stuff isnt really my thing. But I played the demo and thought how this is the closest thing to heavy rain i've seen. Even though it's a zombie game its not where you go around killing a bunch of them. It's more about the story and the characters.

It's not the longest game as it took me about 2 hours for the first episode. But I know I will wanna play through it atleast twice. So that should be 16-20 hours of gameplay for 20$.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God of war multiplayer. Sploogetastic.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
God of war multiplayer. Sploogetastic.
I just saw that. I wish it wasn't a prequel, but I will still play it. GOW is one of my favorite video game franchises ever.

i done stole dis sig
Old 04-30-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Will do, Georgie

GoW Multi? Hell yea. I'm with Kill. One of my fav franchises ever as well.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Horses?
Old 05-02-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I'm trying to get into GTA 4 (my first ever gta) but so far im not to impressed after all the hype I heard. The driving is beyond horrible, the cops start chasing me every time i hit a car and there isnt enough checkpoints in missions.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

You get used to the driving. I got pretty good. The cops are too sensitive, you're right about that. I personally thought 4 was too serious of a game, but I still really enjoyed it. The Episodes were also fun.

Whenever I was about done playing GTA4 I would decide to just ram other cars as hard as I could. It was such a shock to me the first time I accidentally killed somebody in a head-on collision and when I went to look they were slumped against the wheel, dead, with the horn blaring. The best though is when you can find some sucker on the side of the road with his trunk or hood open.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-03-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked the more cartoon-y GTAs better than GTA IV. San Andreas was the best by far (except for all the jaggies)

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote