Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-16-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
truth. I've been married for almost 4 years and have two kids... I still play games. I would take bantx advise if I were you.
When I have a gf, I tend to not even want to play video games. Current one is totally down with it, but I find myself just playing a game or two of PES 2008 when I'm home alone to clear my head after work and haven't played any games while she's been around.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
So I'm about to get $600 free dollars from the government in the form of a 'clean energy bonus' for low income households. Is there any reason I shouldn't finally buy a PS3.
The exclusives alone make it worth it.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The exclusives alone make it worth it.
That's all I'd be buying on it!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-16-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
When I have a gf, I tend to not even want to play video games. Current one is totally down with it, but I find myself just playing a game or two of PES 2008 when I'm home alone to clear my head after work and haven't played any games while she's been around.
I play during "naptime" (wife usually naps as well at the same time as the boys) or around midnight when everyone is asleep. Rarely do I play when everyone's up. I agree, it's a great way to unwind and forget about the stresses in life.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do want. Too. Many. Games.

Old 06-16-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I play during "naptime" (wife usually naps as well at the same time as the boys) or around midnight when everyone is asleep. Rarely do I play when everyone's up. I agree, it's a great way to unwind and forget about the stresses in life.
I second this post.

*Sigh* i love me life, but i sure do miss the days of no responsibilities.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that Spidey game looks pretty sweet. Spiderman is the perfect character for an open world game. If it plays as well as it seems like it does in the trailer, it should be pretty fun.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Another Tuesday another PSN store update and NO Walking Dead episode 2.

Old 06-20-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

What the butthole? That's a load.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Journey, Flower and Flow Getting Bundled Up

Quote:
Three of the best PlayStation Network titles to date will be getting a retail release, thatgamecompany has announced. The Journey: Collector’s Edition – spotted earlier in the month – will collate the indie studio’s most recent opus with previous endeavours flower and flOw. Unfortunately, the studio’s refusing to reveal any additional details.

I have been interested in these games, so all three on one disk might be the way to go.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Journey, Flower and Flow Getting Bundled Up

I have been interested in these games, so all three on one disk might be the way to go.
I tried the Journey demo and didnt like it but maybe it was just me bc i didnt really know what I was suppose to be doing.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/...gy_n ext_week

Quote:
Those of you offended by Mass Effect 3’s original conclusion will finally get closure next week, when the hotly anticipated Extended Cut DLC pack lands on the US PlayStation Store on June 26th.

Don't watch if you haven't played ME3.

Last edited by Splat : 06-22-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want The Last of Us now!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My video game playing has been seriously lacking this summer . Damm Yellowstone National Park and fishing every weekend / night ha. Well also drinking too.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

My PS3 is in the mail =D

Old 06-23-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Old 06-23-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Can't wait to play all the exclusives!

Old 06-24-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
My PS3 is in the mail =D
Old 06-24-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God of War and Uncharted 2 are my recommendations. The Show if you like baseball.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Full details on the Journey Collector’s Edition.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/..._28 th_august

Quote:
As expected, the disc-based compilation – which is set to release in North America on the 28th of August for $29.99 – will bundle all three of the studio’s critically acclaimed PSN exclusives with a host of additional extras.

Alongside flOw, flower and Journey, you’ll net a one month subscription to PlayStation Plus, a 30 minute behind-the-scenes documentary, and exclusive creator commentary versions of the popular games. Intriguingly, you’ll also get three exclusive mini-games developed by thatgamecompany, concept art and screenshot galleries, and the original soundtracks of all three titles.

Just to sweeten the deal, you’ll also scoop a batch of dynamic themes and PSN avatars.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Far Cry 3 moved back till early december
Old 06-25-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

PlayStation 3 Firmware Update 4.20 Is Coming

Quote:
The PlayStation Blog has revealed information concerning the next firmware update for PlayStation 3. It’s firmware update 4.20, and it’s coming to a PS3 near you starting tomorrow, June 26th.

The update “include[s] a few minor updates in order to strengthen functionality and improve your overall experience,” according to Sony’s Eric Lempel. More fixes concerning wireless stereo headsets that began during update 4.10 will continue during this firmware update. Also forthcoming is an update that “will also allow you to set the amount of time that the system will wait before turning itself off automatically.”

Most interestingly, however, this update allows PS3 users to bundle saved data, copying or deleting groups of saves as bundles instead of having to go through one by one in a more cumbersome fashion.
Nothing major but I thought I would post it.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:27 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/...he-line-review IGN Gives spec ops the line a 8 out of 10
Old 06-26-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do I get my ps3 connected threw my thunderbotl's 3g( not in 4g range) by connecting to my pc and file sharing it ?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote