Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-17-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

Old 07-17-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got an email invite to the Little Big Planet Karting beta, Sony's Mario Kart rip off.

I'm downloading now will give my thoughts once I get a chance to play it.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just got an email invite to the Little Big Planet Karting beta, Sony's Mario Kart rip off.

I'm downloading now will give my thoughts once I get a chance to play it.
It's pretty sweet. I have really enjoyed the little bit I got to play of it so far.

I'm not sure I would drop $60 on it, but it's definitely going on my price drop watch list.

I have been looking for something to have on hand when my casual gamer friends/family come over and this should fit nicely.

Anyone that likes either LBP or Mario Kart should enjoy it.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I have a nostalgia boner. I will probably end up getting it even if it isn't good since it's Double Dragon and only $10.

Last edited by Splat : 07-18-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add me guys! theboywonder44 same as my Live GT. As of now all I have is MW3 (bundle pack) but if you guys make suggestions for good multiplayers, I will certainly look into it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I rented UFC Undisputed 3 and I love and hate it at the same time.

I can hold my own when we are upright but my ground game is awful. I'm playing career and I do fine till I start facing guys ranked in the top 10 then everything falls apart.

Beating the hell out of someone for two rounds only to take one knock out shot to the chin or getting tapped out in the 3rd is frustrating as hell.

The worst part is that it takes so long to improve your skills so I end up being like a 72 overall fighting someone that is 87-92 overall...

Last edited by Splat : 07-22-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have a nostalgia boner. I will probably end up getting it even if it isn't good since it's Double Dragon and only $10.

I might check it out if it gets good reviews. I loved the original Double Dragon. Will Abobo be in it????

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 07-27-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm playing through RDR again.

I had forgot how great looking it is, the sky and water at times is just awesome.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/...s _plus_users

The first two episodes of The Walking Dead will be available free for PS+ members August 7th.

It's a pretty smooth move by Tell Tale games getting people hooked and leaving them wanting more.

I bet alot of people end up buying EP 3,4 and 5 when all is said and done.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/...s _plus_users

The first two episodes of The Walking Dead will be available free for PS+ members August 7th.

It's a pretty smooth move by Tell Tale games getting people hooked and leaving them wanting more.

I bet alot of people end up buying EP 3,4 and 5 when all is said and done.
Yea a very smart move bc its the kind of game thats tough to walk away from. I hope this means ep. 3 comes out sometime close to Aug. 7th
Old 08-02-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Just joined PS+ and downloading Infamous 2 as we speak.

Anyone played Warhammer Space Marine or whatever it's called? I don't know anything about it.

Last edited by Splat : 08-02-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Just joined PS+ and downloading Infamous 2 as we speak.

Anyone played Warhammer Space Marine or whatever it's called? I don't know anything about it.
I haven't tried that one yet but the best 2 ive got from ps+ are just cause and pac-man. I've spent the most time in pacman
Old 08-02-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ya, I plan on getting Pac-Man.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 08-06-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Sony Announces New PlayStation Collections for PS3

Quote:
With the PlayStation 3 set to enjoy its most mainstream year yet, Sony’s dreamt up a cost effective way for newcomers to catch up with all of the content they’ve missed. The platform holder’s newly announced "Collections" line is designed to bundle together multiple classics into various affordable packages.

Starting the 28th of August in North America, you’ll be able to snap up the Ratchet & Clank Collection, God of War Saga and inFamous Collection.

The God of War Saga is perhaps the most impressive of the bunch, bundling – wait for it – the God of War Collection, the God of War Origins Collection, God of War III, a handful of exclusive extras and a one month subscription to PlayStation Plus. That’s a lot of content.

The inFamous Collection is similarly stacked, with inFamous, inFamous 2 and inFamous: Festival of Blood all up for grabs. You’ll also net additional missions, character costumes, power ups and weapon styles.

The compilations will hit North American store shelves on 28th August from $29.99. We’re going to assume that the enormous God of War Saga will cost a shade more, but it’s still likely to be under $59.99. More bundles are set to be revealed in the coming weeks.
Soooo getting this.

Old 08-06-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This looks so freaking amazing!

I actually need to catch up on the Ezio saga. I haven't played last II yet.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-981

walking dead ep3 sounds like its close to coming out
Old 08-10-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-981

walking dead ep3 sounds like its close to coming out
Can't wait.

Also Pac-Man is pretty addictive.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Beat Infamous 2 as good and bad Cole and have to say I liked Infamous 2 way more than Infamous.

I only need one more trophy on it (beat on hard) but I really don't feel like playing it all over again right now.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Can't wait.

Also Pac-Man is pretty addictive.
Yea pacman is the kind of gAme I turn on to play for 15 minutes and a hour and half later I'm still playing it.

I've yet to plY infamous bc they don't look like my kind if game. but I can play both for free so I need to Atleast try the first one.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The GoW Saga is such a great deal for me. I've only ever played Chains of Olympus for the PSP. Never got around to any of them.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
The GoW Saga is such a great deal for me. I've only ever played Chains of Olympus for the PSP. Never got around to any of them.
I have never played any of them so I'm pretty pumped. It's a series I always meant to play but for whatever reason never got around to it.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually sold all my GoW games but I can see myself buying that Collection. Nice to have them all in one spot for the full story.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I've never played any of the G.O.W either but its one i've been thinking about just bc I seem to enjoy every ps3 only game.

I know its kinda of a lame game but I enjoyed Little Big Planet 2 last night. It's not the kind of game I would play by myself but it was fun to play with my girlfriend.