Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-19-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I just pre ordered my PS4 at gamestop and also BF4 and watchdogs. Can November get here?
Nope you still got 5 months man.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Nope you still got 5 months man.
Don't talk to me traitor.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to the Playstation 3 thread?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
What happened to the Playstation 3 thread?
Name change. Also am I the only one excited about Don't Starve

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Name change. Also am I the only one excited about Don't Starve
Don't Starve is a pretty neat game. I haven't played it myself, but I've seen a couple of friends play it quite a bit on PC.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:34 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got PS+ a couple days ago.. downloaded and beat Machinarium. I like point and click puzzle games for whatever reason. Anyways, pretty good game, and I had to cheat on a few puzzles. I admit it.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:16 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played the NCAA demo and it was pretty good after taking a year off from it im gonna get it I liked the run blocking and seemed improved.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I got PS+ a couple days ago.. downloaded and beat Machinarium. I like point and click puzzle games for whatever reason. Anyways, pretty good game, and I had to cheat on a few puzzles. I admit it.
I really enjoy PS+. I end up getting to trying out games I wouldn't normally buy. They are some pretty good deals for PS+ members at times to getting games for 75% off.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Played the NCAA demo and it was pretty good after taking a year off from it im gonna get it I liked the run blocking and seemed improved.
Olineman actually pick up blocks on half back draws. My jaw dropped.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Olineman actually pick up blocks on half back draws. My jaw dropped.
When playing with bama it was nice to wait for the OL to open the holes for me instead of just having to run past everyone. Have you tried running the shovel option yet? I loved doing that and the mini games seem to be fun and useful at the same time.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
When playing with bama it was nice to wait for the OL to open the holes for me instead of just having to run past everyone. Have you tried running the shovel option yet? I loved doing that and the mini games seem to be fun and useful at the same time.
the graphics still look like **** though
Old 06-20-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't understand why the Playstation 3 thread is deleted.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wasn't deleted just renamed with the PS4 being released.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Well where is the PS4 thread?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are joined... As in all Playstation products.

Just as the 360 thread is now the XBox Thread.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
They are joined... As in all Playstation products.

Just as the 360 thread is now the XBox Thread.
That's weird.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Well it consolidated 4 threads into 2.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
That's weird.
it's practical and a great idea.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Well this leaked. Hope it's the official date.

Old 06-21-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started Saints Row The Third since it's on PS+. I had never played any of the Saints Row games before and it's so ridiculous haha. It's fun though.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I started Saints Row The Third since it's on PS+. I had never played any of the Saints Row games before and it's so ridiculous haha. It's fun though.
The transition from serious in 1 to bat **** crazy in 3 is extreme. I played the series backwards starting with 3 and it's my favorite. It's getting too ridiculous in 4 with the president having super powers and you're fighting aliens but I'll play it because I've played all the other ones. Beating a nun to death with a giant dildo bat while being naked is in my top 5 video game experiences.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Also check out Outlast. Scary as frick.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

WANT

Last edited by njx9 : 06-23-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is a pretty cool skin design. Will it be for sale?

I actually like that silver look then the black one.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Well you're getting an Xbox soooooo......