Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-27-2008, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Watch the video my friend

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/839/839119p1.html
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow. im really liking this game the more and moer i read about it. I think its time to forget abut devil may cry lol jk im gunna try and get both
Old 01-27-2008, 04:00 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

while the gameplay looks pretty good and seems like it may be fun, I couldn't help but laugh at whoever was playing and how it looks like they've never played a FPS before in their life
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I didnt like Turok at all. Well it was okay but compared to whats out and the fps in the close future it just dosent stackup well.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

I liked the Turok Demo but IDK I may hold off a month and wait for Haze.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, Haze isnt a PS3 exclusive anymore?

I'm confused...because, all the articles I read about a week ago said it was but, on the G4 bottome line...they said it was being developed for the 360 as well but, would be released later.

I also heard it may not come out until 2009...every promising game keeps getting delayed....blah.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So, Haze isnt a PS3 exclusive anymore?

I'm confused...because, all the articles I read about a week ago said it was but, on the G4 bottome line...they said it was being developed for the 360 as well but, would be released later.

I also heard it may not come out until 2009...every promising game keeps getting delayed....blah.
2009? **** that.

Well, on IGN the last article they have on it on 360 was May 2007.

And on gamespot it said that the 360 version was scrapped.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Haze was delayed last week with the new release date between April and 09.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Guess i'll get Turok to tide me over until then.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

RichJr whats your psnid?
Old 01-27-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quindalin

Isn't Resistance 2 coming out this year?
Old 01-27-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Quindalin

Isn't Resistance 2 coming out this year?
Scheduled for September so its awhile away.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

I still never played the 1st. I may pick it up when I come back from out of town Thursday.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some screens of Resistance 2 for anyone who hasn't seen them.

http://www.ripten.com/2008/01/25/fir...2-screenshots/
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Can anyone just try and see if there PS3's recognize these files? Mine had a bug in it and i sent it back to sony so i dont have mine right now although the bottom one didnt work for me.

I wanan know if its the USB Stick or the files that are the problem..

+Reps and thanks if anyone could help

For College Hoops 2K8
http://www.kingrosters.com/ps3.html

For NCAA Football 08
http://www.ncaastrategies.com/index....ters&Itemid=41

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said in your thread it's probably the way you ordered the folders. Happened to me but I just fooled around with it.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I read that Sony is discontinuing the 80GB PS3.. I'll have to pick one up soon. I don't want the Non Backwards Compatible 40GB model.. I'd like to wait to see if they're going to introduce something new with the PS3 though..
Old 01-28-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
So I read that Sony is discontinuing the 80GB PS3.. I'll have to pick one up soon. I don't want the Non Backwards Compatible 40GB model.. I'd like to wait to see if they're going to introduce something new with the PS3 though..
Why are they discontinuing the 80GB PS3?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 01-28-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
first they discontinue the 60 GB PS3 in favor of the 40 GB, now they are discontinuing the 80 GB...so are they only going to have the 40 GB? that makes absolutely no sense...if it's true then whoever is in charge of PS3 at sony should just quit life
Old 01-28-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/847/847979p1.html

The PS3 Mystery

January 28, 2008 - When it comes to purchasing a PS3, consumers have been presented with two choices recently. The 40GB system did not feature backwards compatibility, did not have memory card readers and had only two USB ports, amongst other missing features. The 80GB system, on the other hand, had software backwards compatibility and was bundled with Motorstorm. The 80GB system also served as a replacement to the discontinued 60GB model, which was phased out last summer. But now it appears that the new 80GB model could be phased out as well. According to a rumor floating around the Internet, Best Buy has been internally circulating a memo to its stores stating that the 80GB version of the system "is going closeout and won't be replaced at this time."

The memo goes on to state that only the 40GB version of the PS3 will be sold in stores -- this would mean that Best Buy wouldn't be selling a version of the console that's PS2 compatible. This seems to be verified by Bestbuy.com, which displays only the 40GB model on the site for sale. We contacted Best Buy's corporate communications office directly, and were told that regarding the memo, "Best Buy can't comment on the rumor going around."

While it appears that Best Buy might not be stocking the system, it seems as though other retailers are still selling the 80GB system. Target, Wal-Mart and Toys R Us all list the 80GB system on their websites, indicating that the system is still apparently in stock. Gamestop also has no indication of dropping the 80GB PS3 either; the system is listed on their site as well. A couple of calls around the Bay Area confirmed as much – the system is still listed in store inventory databases and managers have received no information indicating that will change any time soon.

What does this mean for Sony's strategy regarding the future of the 80GB PS3? According to the last line of the Best Buy memo, "At this time, Sony hasn't made any announcements about new products." When we spoke to a SCEA representative about the memo, we were told that, "SCEA does not comment on rumor or speculation."

As soon as any further details are released about the 80GB PS3, we'll let you know.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Well i have one... so im hoping they are not discontinued for some hardware reason.. otherwise ill be pissed!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 01-30-2008, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Anyone here play NHL 08 or COD4?
Old 01-30-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

I'm tired of FPS and so I decided i'm going to buy R&C Future tomorrow.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
I'm tired of FPS and so I decided i'm going to buy R&C Future tomorrow.
please come back and let us/me know how it is...I'm kinda interested in getting more of an adventure-type game and was kinda interested in that but haven't really looked into it...anyone else who has it/played it, input would be greatly appreciated
Old 01-30-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
please come back and let us/me know how it is...I'm kinda interested in getting more of an adventure-type game and was kinda interested in that but haven't really looked into it...anyone else who has it/played it, input would be greatly appreciated
I know a guy who loves it over Uncharted which is my second favorite game ever after God of War (The series).

He says he's on his 2nd run through.