Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-23-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
SF IV is awesome. I have it for 360 though. Sagat, Zangief, and Bison are pretty ridiculous. Good thing I used Hugo in Third Strike and I get to use Zangief again :D. Just unlocked all the other characters and I've decided Gouken is going to be my character for mismatches. Hes pretty neat, hes like Ryu + Akuma along with his own style.
Out of that list, I would say Zagat is the best, just because he has a combination of moves to perform when your close, and moves to perform at a distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Out of that list, I would say Zagat is the best, just because he has a combination of moves to perform when your close, and moves to perform at a distance.
Yeah, Sagat's reach is incredible, has high and low projectiles, and his tiger knee is awesome. My friend mains him and I main Zangief; and Sagat is the most annoying to get close to. I've been messing around with E. Honda and he is a beast. Does great damage and stun. He also takes damage very well. His high punch is an awesome defense, it goes in like a semi-circle around him. It even hits low attacks ( or so my friend claimed it stopped his trip once).

I'm really enjoying Killzone 2 other than unlocking the badges or whatever.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 03-01-2009 at 11:05 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Killzone 2 really the best FPS ever? There are certainly a lot of people proclaiming it to be.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, Sagat's reach is incredible, has high and low projectiles, and his tiger knee is awesome. My friend mains him and I main Zangief; and Sagat is the most annoying to get close to. I've been messing around with E. Honda and he is a beast. Does great damage and stun. He also takes damage very well. His high punch is an awesome defense, it goes in like a semi-circle around him. It even hits low attacks ( or so my friend claimed it stopped his trip once).

I'm really enjoying Killzone 2 other than unlocking the badges or whatever.
IDK, i think Abel is the last person I would want to get close to. I think I may have found my fighter though in Sakura, good speed and great reaction, but takes damage easily. IDK yet, I have yet to unlock everyone

Quote:
Old 03-01-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Is Killzone 2 really the best FPS ever? There are certainly a lot of people proclaiming it to be.
You really can't tell until majority of the player base have unlocked the badges. It is seeming like to me it's going to be like resistance 2 with a tf2 class system. I mean the badges all seem really cool. The saboteur can disguise as the other time like a spy, engineer can build a sentry, and there are some other cool stuff. I dislike the "weight" that they gave the guns, and they took out cover in multiplayer. I haven't unlocked a lot of guns yet and I only have the Medic badge unlocked. One really cool feature I forgot to mention is the Tactician which has the ability to throw like a smoke canister, creating a spawn point for the team. The graphics are amaaaaaaaazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
IDK, i think Abel is the last person I would want to get close to. I think I may have found my fighter though in Sakura, good speed and great reaction, but takes damage easily. IDK yet, I have yet to unlock everyone
Well I meant it's so hard to get close to Sagat. He can tiger knee across the map quickly and his fierce kicks are a *****. It's just so hard to get next to him. I love Sakura's dragon punch. It's also fun to juggle with her dragon punch w/ a kick (not sure the name of the move).

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 03-01-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:54 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Killzone 2 is awesome.

Next up is Resident Evil 4 in two weeks.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Well I meant it's so hard to get close to Sagat. He can tiger knee across the map quickly and his fierce kicks are a *****. It's just so hard to get next to him. I love Sakura's dragon punch. It's also fun to juggle with her dragon punch w/ a kick (not sure the name of the move).
Yeah thats true, Sagat has some remarkable range. I still think Zangief and Abel though are the most annoying, because of the damage they can inflict without taking a whole lot themselves. I'm just doing like a quick run through the game to unlock all the characters but C. Viper, Abel, Sakura and Sagat are some people I want to keep practicing with. Along with Ryu and Ken. The charge attacks are just frustrating on a SixAxis though. Its also going to be such a pain to get Gouken because of the requirements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Killzone 2 is awesome.

Next up is Resident Evil 4 in two weeks.
I thought its Resident Evil 5 that was coming out? I really want to get Killzone, but just ain't got the cash and a ton of games to play (Fallout 3, Rainbow 6:Vegas, Soul Caliber 4, FarCry, and I still have to finish Resistence [yup, haven't even finished that] and Guitar Hero: World tour)

Quote:
Old 03-02-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I plan on buying The Show on Wednesday and RE5 in 2 weeks. I've already accepted that this is my last semester of college, so nothing will get done and class is optional.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone tell me how RE5 is once you get to playing. If I do get it, it probably won't be for several months as KZ2 and The Show are of higher priority, but eh, why not waste more money.

Oh but I think Zangief is the cheapest. Sagat is the top tier (according to those lists) and is by far the most well-rounded, but a good Zangief player can just avoid everything long range and it's over if it goes to hand-to-hand.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone here have MLB 09: The Show?

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I'm going to get it in about a week or two.

Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I have it and I make love to it every day.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-18-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I have it and I make love to it every day.
what are the things that make it that much better than last years game?

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:40 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
what are the things that make it that much better than last years game?
Well, I didn't play last years. But I played the demo, and the gameplay is so much better. That's all I can attest to, but from what I've heard there are a lot of areas that 09 has improved from 08.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-26-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Some big news at the Game Developers Conference. New Ratchet and Clank game on the way. COD MW 2's release date was announced, Nov. 10th. Also this image was shown at the end of Kojima's presentation.

That is suppose to be/speculated to be Raiden in the corner.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Amazing game. Its so realistic

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quick question. I have cod4 and I found a guy willing to trade me re5 for it. Should I do it? Since codmw2 is comin out in November And I already got cod5 and killzone. Or do I keep cod4 and get mgs4 instead?
Old 04-15-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Quick question. I have cod4 and I found a guy willing to trade me re5 for it. Should I do it? Since codmw2 is comin out in November And I already got cod5 and killzone. Or do I keep cod4 and get mgs4 instead?
I would do that trade.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'd do the trade, RE5 is an excellent game. Mercenary mode is really fun. Can't go wrong with MGS4 either though. Metal Gear Online was a bit disappointing but still fun to play.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:30 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright thanks for the feedback guys. I'm meeting with this guy on craigslist for the COD4 for RE5 trade. Then I'm purchasing brand new MGS4 for a simple $31 from another craigslist ad. I'll be set with those(RE5 & MGS4) plus Killzone 2 for atleast 2 months Next game after I beat those 3 is Street Fighter IV. Also can't wait for Madden. Anyone got any new news on CODM2?
Old 04-16-2009, 01:22 AM    (permalink
banetzdererste
Rookie

banetzdererste hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Searching for an American who can send me MLB 09 The Show to Germany???

Will love this Game!

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!
banetzdererste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:26 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banetzdererste View Post
Searching for an American who can send me MLB 09 The Show to Germany???

Will love this Game!
just buy it from amazon...
Old 04-16-2009, 08:30 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
09 the show is the best....I just love the series, played the crap out of 08 and 09 so far. I would reccomend it to anyone.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Also can't wait for Madden. Anyone got any new news on CODM2?
There was a teaser trailer that was released during GDC (Game Developers Conference) but didn't show much, other than that nothing besides that it'll be out during the fall this year. Oh and it's being called Modern Warfare 2, no Call of Duty name attached to it.

Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Some big news at the Game Developers Conference. New Ratchet and Clank game on the way. COD MW 2's release date was announced, Nov. 10th. Also this image was shown at the end of Kojima's presentation.

That is suppose to be/speculated to be Raiden in the corner.
I just jizzed in my pants.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote