Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-01-2009, 07:57 AM    (permalink
The Hat On Miles Head
Rookie

The Hat On Miles Head smells like sex panther.The Hat On Miles Head smells like sex panther.

As far as "must owns" for PS3 Both Uncharted's, Infamous an Ratchet & Clank are all must owns.
The Hat On Miles Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hat On Miles Head View Post
As far as "must owns" for PS3 Both Uncharted's, Infamous an Ratchet & Clank are all must owns.
Yeah Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction is a must own. Great game. The new one comes out this fall, hopefully we'll see more footage at E3.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, help me out here.

I just beat the missions in GTA4 (yes i know its an old game, but i hadn't played for almost a year).

Now there is a yellow dot off to the north. I traveled in a boat (yes, i had my flippy-floppies) for about 15 minutes while i watched tv, then i gave up and dropped a grenade at my feet... oh well

Anyone reach that location or knows what lies out there?

Thanks
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hat On Miles Head View Post
Metal gear solid is number 1 in my books
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I posted them and another interview you should check out on the last page. Pretty sweet. Sucks that just like Alan Wake, it's coming out in 2010. :(

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Yeah, I posted them and another interview you should check out on the last page. Pretty sweet. Sucks that just like Alan Wake, it's coming out in 2010. :(
Oh. Didn't see that. Haha. My bad. But seriously? 2010? Is it at least early 2010? For some reason I had originally thought it was coming out in the fall. I guess that's sort of good though considering all the money I'll have to be spending on Fight Night, COD, BlazBlue, Tekken, and the rest (new Uncharted, right?).

But do you know if this last bit is ACTUAL actual gameplay or if it's just an offshoot of what actually happens?
Old 06-02-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Oh. Didn't see that. Haha. My bad. But seriously? 2010? Is it at least early 2010? For some reason I had originally thought it was coming out in the fall. I guess that's sort of good though considering all the money I'll have to be spending on Fight Night, COD, BlazBlue, Tekken, and the rest (new Uncharted, right?).

But do you know if this last bit is ACTUAL actual gameplay or if it's just an offshoot of what actually happens?
I dont know...I thought it would be 09 as well but a couple of days ago they announced 2010. :( I wouldnt be surprised if it comes out just a few days prior or after Alan Wake. Just like Infamous and Prototype.

and I hear you on the money thing. I seriously could spend so much money in the next few months even...and I dont have much to spend. haha.

Madden 10
NCAA 10
Fight Night Rd 4
Infamous
Prototype
Splinter Cell Conviction

They're all coming out very close to eachother. gah.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-02-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Uncharted 2. <3

Naughty Dog is such an amazing developer. Not a big team either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-02-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uncharted 2. <3

Naughty Dog is such an amazing developer. Not a big team either.
Yeah Naughty Dog is awesome. I hope they're working on a new Jak game soon.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna see some Fifa 10 and GT5

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm probably alone but, M.A.G. doesnt blow me away.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-02-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm probably alone but, M.A.G. doesnt blow me away.
Yeah I wasn't too impressed either. 256 people seems to be too many to me. Once they show the vehicles I might get more excited.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

New Rock Star title, "Agent". I'm intrigued sight unseen.

Assassin's Creed 2 gameplay now. Sweet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-02-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
New Rock Star title, "Agent". I'm intrigued sight unseen.

Assassin's Creed 2 gameplay now. Sweet.
Assassin's Creed 2 is looking sweet. I enjoyed the first one (even if it was a bit repetitive). 16 unique missions in this one without easedropping and pickpocketing lol.

Final Fantasy 7 got re-rated for PS3 and PSP. Finally a re-release is coming!

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Assassin's Creed 2 is looking sweet. I enjoyed the first one (even if it was a bit repetitive). 16 unique missions in this one without easedropping and pickpocketing lol.

Final Fantasy 7 got re-rated for PS3 and PSP. Finally a re-release is coming!
That it was....I've actually been re-playing it the last few days. But AC2 looks like it has made some big improvements and it's coming out around Christmas. I'm excited. I cant wait until the game finally reaches the present day and you're free running around some modern day city as is expected. Maybe we'll see a little of that in AC2? That would be awesome. There is supposed to be more action in the present day world, this time around.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-02-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

They're releasing Final Fantasy 13 and 14 in the same year? Is that what he just said?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-02-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
They're releasing Final Fantasy 13 and 14 in the same year? Is that what he just said?
I was out of the room so I didn't hear it. I can't imagine that with Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13, and Final Fantasy Agito 13 (psp) all in the works, that FF 14 would also be released.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I was out of the room so I didn't hear it. I can't imagine that with Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13, and Final Fantasy Agito 13 (psp) all in the works, that FF 14 would also be released.
I'm pretty sure that is what they said. They showed the FF13 trailer...coming out 2010 and then they showed the FF14 trailer and he said releasing in 2010. Maybe he got it wrong.

edit...it's actually a game called Final Fantasy 14: online. Releasing 2010.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-02-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

God of War III is going to be amazing of course but, I'm just a tad disappointed that it doesnt look better for being on the PS3 now. The differential between these graphics and the PS2 versions isnt major like you would expect. But really, it's not all that big a problem at all. Because, it doesnt get any better than God of War's gameplay.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-02-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God of War 3 :):):):):):):):) <3<3<3<3<3

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
God of War III is going to be amazing of course but, I'm just a tad disappointed that it doesnt look better for being on the PS3 now. The differential between these graphics and the PS2 versions isnt major like you would expect. But really, it's not all that big a problem at all. Because, it doesnt get any better than God of War's gameplay.
God of War's boss battles are the best.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2009 is going to be huge for PS3. I think everyone is already accepting that it has passed/is passing 360 in terms of games and gameplay.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
2009 is going to be huge for PS3. I think everyone is already accepting that it has passed/is passing 360 in terms of games and gameplay.
Yeah, the only reason I play my 360 more is due to that's where all my friends are. Did God of War 3 say 2010? 2010 is already looking to be a good year for PS3 also.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Most of their exclusives they've been hyping have been pushed back to 2010, though. Which sucks.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Alan Wake vs Heavy Rain sales. I'll be getting both in 2010. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS