Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-27-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
same **** man. COD6 modern warfare 2. Also, mafia 2 look pretty good.
well 2 different companies make COD. Infinity Ward being the superior imo.. i think i read they want to separate from the other. Every wonder how COD games are able to come out every year? While one is out the other company is working on the next.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/rat...n-october/1303
Quote:
Sony today officially announced that the long-awaited next entry in Insomniacís platformer series is just eight weeks out. Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time is set for North American landfall on October 27th 2009. Apart from being one of the most anticipated PS3-exclusive titles this year, R&C has also made some headlines for its mutli-partner exclusive content deals.

* Gamestop: Insomniac Moon Bonus Level
* Best Buy: More hit points, bonus weapon skin, and the new Cryo Mine Glove
* Amazon: Two new powerups and 5000 bolts in your account
* GameCrazy: 5000 bolts, a skin for Ratchetís ship, and a Sony Home character
I don't know where to buy it.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question for someone with The Show:

I'm trying to import a song to play for my batter walk up music. When I go to select it, it says "Mark 1, start time 0.00:00" or something like that. I can't figure out how to get to the point where I can tell it where to start, like the middle of a song. I've looked online but all I can find is people saying you can do it, not how to do it. Will rape with rep for help.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as the biggest God of War fan ever i'm excited to announce this.

Quote:
Sony has some great news for gamers today, as the Blu-ray compilation disc of God of War and God of War 2 is now a reality, and is coming this Holiday season.

"For those that recall the God of War survey conducted earlier this year, an overwhelming amount of the community suggested the PlayStation 2 experiences of Kratos be brought forth to the PlayStation 3," the company wrote on its official blog. "Thanks to your feedback, we are excited to announce the God of War Collection for this Holiday Season."

The games are now running 720p, with full anti-aliasing, running at 60 frames per second. Both titles already looked good, but giving them the full PS3 treatment will give the graphics a nice bump for our modern eyes. There will also be trophy support added for all you completists.

The best part? The collection will run you $40, and that gets you both games. This is a great way to get gamers hyped about the third installment in the series, and a great excuse to get us playing the games one more time.
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2...rophies-40.ars
Old 09-01-2009, 12:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering I dont have a BC PS3, I'll probably have to get that. I wish they would do that w/ Inidgo Propechy. Amp up those graphics.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Considering I dont have a BC PS3, I'll probably have to get that. I wish they would do that w/ Inidgo Propechy. Amp up those graphics.
2 already had the best graphics of any game on the PS2. i mean both games for $40 is a helluva deal.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:47 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll definately be getting that...I didn't have a PS2 when GOW2 came out. I've really wanted to play it, glad I will get the chance to hype myself up before 3 comes out.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post

I think it just moved...
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot to post, but Batman is ******* amazing. Already one of my favorite games ever. Any Batman fan has to have it.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I forgot to post, but Batman is ******* amazing. Already one of my favorite games ever. Any Batman fan has to have it.
about to start on Hard.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a release date on that God of War 2 pack? That will definitely be a purchase I make, especially at that price.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Says holiday season....and then God of War 3 is out a few months later, in March.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Does anybody else have framerate issues with Madden/NCAA on their PS3s? For me, football games will run well until about midway through the second quarter, when it will start to freeze up for a few seconds right before the ball is snapped.

Freezing like this only happens to me on football games...I'm starting to think it's the HDMI cable or something.
Anybody else have this problem or is it just me?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Anybody else have this problem or is it just me?
The only football game I've played on mine is NCAA 09, but I've never seen anything like this.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Absolutely perfect, I never played the originals so to play them with upgraded visuals is going to be awesome. Can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:48 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Agreed, one of my favorite games I've played.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got the NHL 10 demo yesterday. Pretty smooth.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

God of War Collection Dec. 31st 2009 per Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/God-War-Collec...03570&sr= 1-1
Old 09-02-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
God of War Collection Dec. 31st 2009 per Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/God-War-Collec...03570&sr= 1-1
GameStop has it as 11/10/09.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=75861

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Yeah, I don't think there's any way they'd do it after Christmas.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
even better.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I just got the NHL 10 demo yesterday. Pretty smooth.
I haven't read much about 10. Have they changed anything since 09?
Old 09-02-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
I haven't read much about 10. Have they changed anything since 09?
Yeah, they put a lot of emphasis on boardplay, and there is this new first person fighting system. Both things are pretty cool.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got that Ps3 Slim 120 Gb.. If it were a women I would make love to it. It's so silent and sleek and sexy.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I just got that Ps3 Slim 120 Gb.. If it were a women I would make love to it. It's so silent and sleek and sexy.
And better than the 360 :)