Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone picking up the God of War collection? This is pretty much a must have for any PS3 owner without backwards compatibility. And if you have never played a God of War game...you have to get this if you have a PS3, that should be a law or something. lol.

Only $40 for God of War 1 and 2, remastered in 720P at 60 frames per second.

I asked my mommy to get this for me for christmas. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Anyone picking up the God of War collection? This is pretty much a must have for any PS3 owner without backwards compatibility. And if you have never played a God of War game...you have to get this if you have a PS3, that should be a law or something. lol.

Only $40 for God of War 1 and 2, remastered in 720P at 60 frames per second.

I asked my mommy to get this for me for christmas. haha.
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be picking it up. Plus, you get a demo for GOW 3. Win-win-win.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, it's on my christmas list. I need to brush up on my God of War before the 3rd comes out.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I get a PS3? Will MLB the Show 10 be on PS2?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure if it will be on the ps2 but it will be the awesome on the PS3. :D Plus blue ray and dvd up convert is fantastic. If you have the money to spend, you should pick one up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-17-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MLB the show 09 was fan-freakin-tastic. One of my most played games.

Anyone else ever play All-Pro Football 2k8? One of my favorite games. Sadly, there is never anyone online, so I have to continually dominate the computer. I'm not even sure if the servers are up anymore.

Quote:
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Old 11-17-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm not sure if it will be on the ps2 but it will be the awesome on the PS3. :D Plus blue ray and dvd up convert is fantastic. If you have the money to spend, you should pick one up.
I pay rent and tuition, I don't have the $

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:08 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:30 AM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

So i just killed my first demon in demon's souls, what do i do with his soul i collect, do i save it or use it or what?

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:35 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
So i just killed my first demon in demon's souls, what do i do with his soul i collect, do i save it or use it or what?
There will be a chick in the Nexus who will allow you to upgrade your stats for the souls. Just use the soul in the Nexus and then talk to her. She's not in one spot all the time. I think I first saw her sitting on the stairs next to the first world.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Wow, I would ******* break my controller if I was the n00b that got hit by that.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone played NFL Head Coach 09? It has its issues but it is way more enjoyable to me than Franchise Mode in Madden 10. Way deeper and ratings appear to actually matter. I gave up on it a while back but got back into it with some new sliders and it's been fun.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Anyone played NFL Head Coach 09? It has its issues but it is way more enjoyable to me than Franchise Mode in Madden 10. Way deeper and ratings appear to actually matter. I gave up on it a while back but got back into it with some new sliders and it's been fun.
Yeah, I have it. I've played it a little. I usually sim the games, they get boring, fast.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Yeah, I have it. I've played it a little. I usually sim the games, they get boring, fast.
I set up my own playbook. I think it's actually pretty fun to call the plays. Then again my defense is ridiculous. I have so many good players. Several of my players should have double digit sacks by the end of the year.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-02-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I set up my own playbook. I think it's actually pretty fun to call the plays. Then again my defense is ridiculous. I have so many good players. Several of my players should have double digit sacks by the end of the year.
I've been setting up my playbook, I'm gradually moving along in the game. I really like the way the Offseason and the draft are set up.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I only rented it for like 2 days when i first got my PS3 and I wasn't impressed personally. I like the thought process no doubt, just seems to get old very fast.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I think it's terrible. The sim is garbage...the players are idiots, especially on offense.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-02-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Yeah it definitely has its issues but it's no worse than Madden in that department.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-02-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
You'll want to hang on to the named demon souls, can't remember the names, but the ones you get from bosses like Phalanx and Tower Knight. They can be used for upgrades later in the game.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-03-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is nothing worse than having a decent game on COD and then having it interrupted by your ******* internet connection.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like how when the host leaves they select a new host sometimes and you can keep on playing.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:32 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely love HC, especially if your a franchise/sim type guy. Madden 10 got the whole set up and basis for their franchise from Head Coach since the lead designer of the game took over that dept for this year. There are so many options and depth you can go into that is much further then Madden that makes you literally feel like your running the team, it had a few glitches but I still play it. Wish they could incorporate more from HC into Madden, but I like franchise mode on the new Madden alot more then you, this year is leaps and bounds better then anything they ever had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
i like how when the host leaves they select a new host sometimes and you can keep on playing.

Same here, they literally fixed everything broken with the old one. Now you don't have to live a game you were 1st or 2nd place in because someone quit the match, you can pick up same spot and all, huge bonus for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:57 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Absolutely love HC, especially if your a franchise/sim type guy. Madden 10 got the whole set up and basis for their franchise from Head Coach since the lead designer of the game took over that dept for this year. There are so many options and depth you can go into that is much further then Madden that makes you literally feel like your running the team, it had a few glitches but I still play it. Wish they could incorporate more from HC into Madden, but I like franchise mode on the new Madden alot more then you, this year is leaps and bounds better then anything they ever had.
Yeah, that part about the lead designer of HC heading up Madden 10 is what made me so excited for Madden. I was pretty let down honestly. I'd rather just play HC 09 and hope that Madden 11 builds on and improves Madden 10.

I went to the operationsports.com forums and it helped a lot with learning how to set things up and get the most out of HC 09. I understand why a lot of people don't have the patience or just don't like the game but if you learn how to play it it's actually a lot of fun.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-03-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I don't know about you guys but I can't wait for Gran Turismo 5 to come out on PS3. I am a NASCAR fan, and NASCAR is going to be included in this game now that EA Sports removed it's license from the sport. Take a look at a few of these screenshots, I have to admit that some of these I wonder if they are real or video game. Personally, to me it looks like the best graphics I have ever seen before.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I don't care that much about NASCAR but I always look forward to the next Gran Turismo. I do hope they personalize it a bit more and make it seem like you're buying these cars, working on them and racing them to get better ones, like it means something. I don't know, the other ones have been fun and look incredible but it feels empty at times.

i done stole dis sig