Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-27-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

inFAMOUS is so much fun. That's all for now. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
inFAMOUS is so much fun. That's all for now. :D
It's pretty good, but I thought much like the original Assasins Creed if you do EVERYTHING in the game it started to get stale. Still quite good though.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:08 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just borrowed the new Ratchet & Clank from my bro-in-law. It is all kinds of mindless fun!
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
What exactly are nukes and pavelows???
They are both kill steaks that you can unlock in the game. You can only play with 3. It takes you a 25 kill streak to get the nuke in the game, which just kills everyone and you win. 9 kill streak for pavelow, which is a heavily armored helicopter.

I usually play with (4) care package, (7) Harrier Strike, (11) Chopper Gunner

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn that was awesome...I need to get try that.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn that's the biggest map, i though he'll do it on like a small one. Impressive.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-29-2009, 02:01 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just recently got a new ps3 and am looking for the NCAA 10 rosters! Help would be appreciated!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just beat inFAMOUS, I had a lot of fun with it. I think I'll probably clear out my schedule for Borderlands now. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-29-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

inFamous is a really fun game, i was impressed.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-29-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been playing RE5 again with my wife. I officially love that game.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

anytime you can play with your wife, you win!! No matter what.

Get on, let's play MW 2. I'll add you.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-29-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I actually played three games in a row against a guy that did almost exactly that, except on free for all, which is even more insane IMO. I swear, I don't think he fired a single shot, just ran around, quietly knifing people, until he nuked the board. I'm positive he was using Ninja Pro, and I'm pretty sure he had Cold Blooded Pro on as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 12-30-2009 at 07:16 AM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
I just recently got a new ps3 and am looking for the NCAA 10 rosters! Help would be appreciated!
Go to EA Locker and download rosters from Forte89 or trojancharger9. They both have good rosters. You might want to compare them and choose the best one for your team and then make some adjustments.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I has a PS3 today

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I has a PS3 today
do you have modern warfare 2?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-29-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I has a PS3 today
Do you has Uncharted yet? Go NOW.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-29-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

As for inFAMOUS again...I only had a few gripes.

1. I didnt really like the main character, Cole, all that much. And his voice is ridiculous, considering he was just a run of the mill, bike courier. The guy has this gravelly ass voice that just doesnt fit at all.

2. ZEKE. Fat Elvis looking dude is annoying as hell. Another thing that doesnt fit. Why would Cole hang out with this loser?

3. The story was presented beautifully with the graphic novel type set up but, the story itself got a little messy here and there. I wasnt buying that, that chick was Cole's girlfriend either. The story was a bit choppy, it felt like they left some stuff out. At one point for me, Zeke is kidnapped and they never explained why or when this happened. Not the greatest character or story development.

4. Running, running, and more running. I mean sure you could take the electrical lines or ride the rails but, when on foot it took forever. No vehicles or anything to get around. Also when the game starts, Zeke runs for about 5 miles and his fat ass doesnt skip a beat and he's faster than you. So lame. You also cant even walk. Normally you can at least walk to get around or I dont know, pretend to be normal but, you literally cant walk at all. Try to walk, you cant.

I cant think of anything else too glaring right now. The game was pretty bad ass. Not as jumbled or as difficult as Prototype either. Prototype did some things right but, inFAMOUS was a much cleaner version of nearly the exact concept.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-29-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Do you has Uncharted yet? Go NOW.
I has NHL 08 today. Tomorrow maybe has uncharted and CODMW2

Old 12-29-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I has NHL 08 today. Tomorrow maybe has uncharted and CODMW2
I recommend Uncharted/Uncharted 2.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
I recommend Uncharted/Uncharted 2.
Not really much of a gamer, always more for sports games

Old 12-30-2009, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Not really much of a gamer, always more for sports games
you must must must get NBA 2k10. :D, or PES 2010 if you like soccer which im sure you don't.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 12-30-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

You are however a movie buff...so Uncharted, especially Uncharted 2 should be right up your alley.

Also Heavy Rain will essentially be a playable movie so you should check the trailers out for that game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-30-2009, 01:04 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heavy Rain is gonna be so awesome.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:01 AM    (permalink
FatJJ44
Rookie

FatJJ44 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Assassin's Creed 2 is such an awesome game. I have trouble turning the PS3 off.
This! (10 char)
FatJJ44 is offline   Reply With Quote