Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-21-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Ot ir's a sneaky attempt at spam, since his sig is an add and he has two posts.......................
Yeah it was pretty obvious.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Um, this video is a bit NSFW but it's 6 mins from Heavy Rain I'll put it in a spoiler.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I havent watched any of the Heavy Rain videos...I'm not spoiling it for myself. Anyway, I pre-ordered it the other day, I cant wait. I'll probably play ME2 once more leading up to the 23rd.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** Heavy Rain looks so ******* sick. I'm getting that foo shoo. Getting that fooo shoo.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Holy **** Heavy Rain looks so ******* sick. I'm getting that foo shoo. Getting that fooo shoo.
The demo is out but, seeing as how my PS3 isnt connected to the internet, I wont be playing. I'm not so sure I'd download it anyway...I want to be surprised, I guess. The 23rd isnt that far away.

Anyway, here are a few HD screens from the demo off of some dudes TV, looks awfully pretty. Games could look pretty amazing when they're basically playable cut scenes at its core. (granted Uncharted looks like this with amazing game play) But anyway, I'm confident that it's going to be an amazing game...I hold David Cage, and Quantic Dream in the highest regard, they have an exceptional team.

I dont know how big these are going to be...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-06-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't find the demo anywhere, just a trailer and a theme.
I guess the 23rd isn't that much of a wait.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-08-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally got my PS3 to download the recent updates.

My handle is: da_eradicator

Send an invite if you want to hook up for some MW2...
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

IGN's Heavy Rain review.

9.0/10

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-14-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

(no spoilers)

finally downloaded and played the demo today. The more you play it the better it gets. Graphics are amazing, especially the faces. At first the controls are annoying and not natural but you get used to it and it's fun wondering which button you have to press next. Keeps you in it, so you can't get bored.

The thing that sucks is thinking of best possible decision, like what to ask when you investigate someone. You always wonder if there was something better you could have done, and you know in games like this there will always be a twist. I am very excited to purchase this game and play the full version.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-15-2010, 12:53 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah, i'm a little fearful of that R2 to walk deal but w/e, I'll get used to it. Only a little over a week away.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-15-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man. Almost forgot about that game with all the school stuff. I'll have to be sure to get it when it comes out.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
this is the only thing i hated about it... there was a fistfight, and the buttons kept flying up with one or two seconds to hit each. that gets old, really really fast.

but it's pretty and the story was fairly engaging so far... definitely looking forward to it.
You can tell there was a whole lot of work put into this game. Really it's all about the story, and the controls won't matter once you get so much into it. You just wanna know what will happen next, no matter what button you have to press.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-19-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Heavy Rain is due to release on the 23rd. I actually saw it in Target last week but didn't have the money with me to buy it. I came yesterday but they took it off, apparently someone ****** up and up it up accidentally. Damn i wish i got it.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-19-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heavy Rain vs Alan Wake.

I just noticed the similarities.
George Lippard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Darksiders
Rookie

Darksiders is a cocksman.Darksiders is a cocksman.Darksiders is a cocksman.Darksiders is a cocksman.Darksiders is a cocksman.

god of war 3 isnt too far off either
Darksiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Lippard View Post
Heavy Rain vs Alan Wake.

I just noticed the similarities.
I'm getting both. :D

There are certainly a lot of similarities. Its been a great last two years for the story driven game. I'm going broke.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-20-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
this is the only thing i hated about it... there was a fistfight, and the buttons kept flying up with one or two seconds to hit each. that gets old, really really fast.

but it's pretty and the story was fairly engaging so far... definitely looking forward to it.
Yeah, I understand. I at first was annoyed with it, but the more I played ( and I played the demo twice ) the more I liked. The controls begin to get fun and you feel very into the game, and very interactive. This game should be awesome!

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

So who's getting the game tomorrow? Gamestop's automated message just called me. I'm psyched.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-23-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I just picked up my copy of Heavy Rain. Going to play it after I grab some eats.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-23-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So jealous, I wanted to send back one of my gamefly games yesterday in hopes of having Heavy Rain sent to me but I forgot and now it's low availability. I'm going to look around and if I can find it used, I'll probably just buy it, I want to play so bad. I just got fallout 3 about a week ago so that should keep me busy while I wait to get it.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
So jealous, I wanted to send back one of my gamefly games yesterday in hopes of having Heavy Rain sent to me but I forgot and now it's low availability. I'm going to look around and if I can find it used, I'll probably just buy it, I want to play so bad. I just got fallout 3 about a week ago so that should keep me busy while I wait to get it.
Cant go wrong with Fallout but yeah, I'm playing Heavy Rain right now and it's crazy. It's quite the experience. It's hard to explain but, I love it. It will probably bore many others to death, though. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-23-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woo, MLB 10 The Show in a couple weeks. Doesn't sound like they're adding too much in terms of new features but it seems like the game is going to be really polished and graphically amazing.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Woo, MLB 10 The Show in a couple weeks. Doesn't sound like they're adding too much in terms of new features but it seems like the game is going to be really polished and graphically amazing.
I just seen the MLB 2k10 demo up on XBL and it made me realize how soon there will be a new show, can't wait! Hopefully they added the option to change someones potential rating.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I will **** you up.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-24-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Still playing Heavy Rain obviously.

Just wanted to say it's awesome but, some of the voice acting isnt too hot. A lot of people dont even sound like they're originally from the United States and they all pronounce "origami" differently. It's a little strange.

Also, just wanted to mention a specific "scene". At this one part, you lose your son in an area. So you have to search for him and scream for him while doing so by pressing X. Anyway, like I said the voice acting isnt the greatest...it actually reminded me of Randy from South Park when he frantically yells for Stan. "Stan!?!?, Stan!?!?!?" hahaha.

It's still an awesome game, though. I just got passed the nudity part, it was tasteful but, I wouldnt say it really looked natural at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS