Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IDK im kinda of the verge right now. Should I buy it?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carlos Beltran just appeared on my bench....
Old 03-03-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
There are a lot of issues with the rosters regarding their potential ratings, and franchise mode with CPU controlled teams placing all star players on waivers and just letting them go.
After the recent update and the roster update scheduled for Monday, all issues will be resolved. I don't think I'll get this because I like the off-season stuff too much to enjoy 162 virtual baseball games. I usually end up quitting and trading the game in after one season...
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
After the recent update and the roster update scheduled for Monday, all issues will be resolved. I don't think I'll get this because I like the off-season stuff too much to enjoy 162 virtual baseball games. I usually end up quitting and trading the game in after one season...
What I do a lot instead of playing all 162 games, is just playing one game per 3 or 4 game series.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tend to like simulating and playing young players and keep checking on their stats and such.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-06-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Finally got a copy of heavy rain. I work heavy next 2 days so won't be able to play it that much right away, but I'm very excited about it. Can't wait.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-07-2010, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Ok i finished heavy rain. Awesome Game. Now I can finally get some sleep and go to work.

edit: nevermind it's already 7:15 am.

Quote:
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 03-07-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:07 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good lord, you finished quickly. Responding to your PM, I'll post my ending in here. I'll put it in spoiler tags.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:57 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasnt going to, but my boredom may lead to me buying a game this month. I was thinking Yakuza 3, Metro 2033, or Bioshock 2.

I played the first Yakuza and enjoyed it's adult, Shenmue-ishness. Pretty repetitive when you had to fight dudes on the streets, though. I never played the 2nd, which kind of sucks.

Metro 2033 looks pretty sweet from a far. The gameplay/tech look solid but, it also looks like it may be kind of boring. I watched a dev video walkthrough of one part and it wasnt that eventful. Granted they were at a part where they were using stealth to take down neo-nazis, opposed to one of the parts where they'd be dealing with monsters or mutants. hmm. I really want to see more of what it offers in the dialogue/story department. It's a shooter before it's an RPG...I'm hoping the RPG elements are really strong, though.

As for Bioshock 2. I know what I'd be getting. Only problem with the game is that the campaign is supposedly awfully short and while the story/atmopshere are more than likely excellent...I only played the first Bioshock once and never picked it up again. Multiplayer may be fun, though. Tricky part would be finding friends that have the game.

Also, I'd be getting Yakuza 3 for PS3 obviously...the other two, I'd pick up for the 360. Not that it matters.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-07-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you not a God of War fan MOTH?

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Are you not a God of War fan MOTH?
I am...this would just be an additional time killer. lolz. I have that tax return check coming any day so, I'm going to piss it away rather quickly. haha. I may even just scrap that list and buy the Show. I dont know yet.

Speaking of God of War, though....I still havent even touched the God of War collection. I was actually thinking about starting that up today. I need to get on that again. Gah. I waste a lot of money on the video games. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-07-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Show is a great game, but the franchise bugs are still super annoying. I am doing a RTTS with me as a starting pitcher, I'm doing really well so far. 3-2 in 68 innings, 2.39 era, 1.01 whip, 41 K, 5 BB.

Just got into the rotation a few starts ago, I went 8 strong giving up 2 er in my first start, then gave up a grand slam and walked the next 2 guys before I got pulled, lol.

Last night before I went out, I had a no hitter going into the 7th but lost it because my left fielder is slower than death and couldn't get to a blooper. It's fun, more than I thought it would be.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Good lord, you finished quickly. Responding to your PM, I'll post my ending in here. I'll put it in spoiler tags.

I wanted to have a happy ending. I pulled a bunch of wrong strings. I'll play through it again. I think this one is pretty unique though, Here it is.

Quote:
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 03-07-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. So much for your happy ending.

This is a game, I want my closest friends to play. Just to see what they do and what outcome they get.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-07-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
lol. So much for your happy ending.

This is a game, I want my closest friends to play. Just to see what they do and what outcome they get.
The biggest reason why i loved this game was because they don't give anything to you. You never get a hint or anything, you have to think about what you do and where to go all the time. I never suspected that guy was gonna be the killer, the story is just amazing. A lot of it in the beginning didn't really make sense though. I still can't understand why ethan blacks out and why there is an origami in his hand.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-07-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Phone error
Old 03-07-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

yeah, they didnt explain a few things. Another one...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-07-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
yeah, they didnt explain a few things. Another one...

I just thought shelby was a real popular guy for a P.I. Yea that's true.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-07-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bought the show last night on a whim, about to play my first game now. First thing that sticks out is Adam Jones only a C potential, that makes a lot of sense seeing how he ended last year with an A potential.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

How good is Heyward and is his picture in the game?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-07-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
How good is Heyward and is his picture in the game?
He's not in the game, but there is sharing of rosters so he's in pretty much everyone's custom rosters. No picture. Remember, they have to have played in the majors before being able to be put into the game.

CCB, the reason why Adam Jones is a C is because of the roster potential bug that they f'd up. They've acknowledged the situation, and are working to fix it and a new roster update should be out tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I figured his pic wouldnt be in there but, I thought he at least would be. Dont they have minor league teams?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-07-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody want to sell their PS3????

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I figured his pic wouldnt be in there but, I thought he at least would be. Dont they have minor league teams?
I believe from playing MLB the show 09 they do have minor leagues, I think they're like random players and such.

I bought MLB 2k9 as well. They had Tommy Hanson, Jason Heyward, and Freddie Freeman (this was last year). They just had different names for them.

Don't worry though. If Heyward gets called up (very likely) you can do a roster update and he will be on there for sure. (That's for The Show.)

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-07-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Bought the show last night on a whim, about to play my first game now. First thing that sticks out is Adam Jones only a C potential, that makes a lot of sense seeing how he ended last year with an A potential.
They are updating the rosters on Monday, there was a problem with the starter rosters and the potential grades. Guys like Adam Jones, Joe Mauer and Evan Longoria were showing up with a C for potential. They said it was a bug and would be fixed with the new roster update.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote