Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Will Pacman play again?
Yes 22 41.51%
No 31 58.49%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Will Pacman ever play again?

Quote:
Suspended NFL player Adam "Pacman" Jones received several driving citations in a traffic stop last month in Williamson County, Tenn., where he has a home.

Jones was pulled over June 10 at 8:30 a.m. in his orange Lamborghini sports car because the tags did not match the car, WKRN-TV in Nashville reported.

Sheriff's deputies said he had switched the plate from another vehicle he owns. He was cited with a registration violation, as well as a residency violation for having a Georgia license and failure to show proof of insurance.

Jones was scheduled for an Aug. 10 court appearance on the citations. The Tennessee Titans cornerback is currently suspended from the NFL for a year over several legal scrapes since being drafted in 2005. He faces felony coercion charges in connection with a Feb. 19 fight and triple-shooting at a Las Vegas strip club.

Jones also faces a felony charge of obstruction stemming from a physical altercation in February 2006 with an officer on patrol in Fayetteville, Ga., but no trial date has been set.

Last week a judge delayed a decision on whether to revive charges from an incident last August at a nightclub in Murfreesboro, just south of Nashville. Police said Jones got into an argument with a woman, refused to leave the club and shouted profanities at officers.
I say, He's just to dumb......
Old 07-11-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My bad, Link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2932509
Old 07-11-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
bennybee38
Rookie

bennybee38 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

he is too dumb. hopefully sitting him this whole season will teach him a lesson which will change his thugass ways. i want him to play again. he has too much talent to throw away
bennybee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Should he? No

Will he? Yes
Old 07-11-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

He is just gonna keep getting in trouble... he may go into the hall of shame though as the only player to spend an entire 10 year career suspened;)

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think so. I think his year off will do nothing more than give him more time to screw up and get into more trouble.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

will he play again?
yes
Where?
arena football in europe.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFL here he comes

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he comes to the CFL he would singlehandedly triple our crime rate... unless he goes to Toronto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Watchman
Veteran

Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.

I think he'll play again, for someone, before flaming out once and for all.
Watchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

PacMan is going to have a long and productive career in the CFL.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yea not having his car registered is gonna cause Goodel to lengthen his extension. Are you kidding? This thread is just stupid.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe in will play atleast one more down in the NFL before he stops trying

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
yea not having his car registered is gonna cause Goodel to lengthen his extension. Are you kidding? This thread is just stupid.
i think its more the fact he is just always breaking the law

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I've kept a very close eye on Pacman Jones since the day the Titans drafted him.

Few seem to realize just how good the guy really is. I honestly consider him to be one of the top three or four impact players in the NFL; he literally changes games, both as a defender and as a PR/KR. Few players possess truly elite talent; fewer still are those who are elite performers at two different positions.

That said...the guy simply has no sense of accountability. He doesn't realize that he himself is responsible for the company he keeps, and that he has turned himself into a target for every would-be tough guy in a bar, or every cop on the street. (It's gotten so bad that even a routine traffic stop makes news).

IF he's finally figured out what it means to keep his nose clean, then maybe....maybe he'll suit up in the NFL again in 2008. And if he does come back, I hope he's wearing a Titans uniform. He's that good.

Personally, I think we've seen the last of Pacman Jones. At this point, I'm guessing that within two years time, he'll either end up in Canada or prison....or dead.

It really is a shame. The guy has hall-of-fame talent...and he's just completely pissed it away.
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why the hell does he have an orange Lamborghini anyway? How about buy a normal car, and I dunno, donate money to charity. That's a better use than pimpin' yo ride.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
i think its more the fact he is just always breaking the law
he hasnt done anything wrong since the suspension came in and I believe he is sincere about making the changes he needed to, the suspension was a serious wake up call to him, he got in trouble in past situations but never faced any serious consequences til now. And him not having his car registered is not gonna make me think otherwise. When he gets in some real trouble we can have this discussion, but this is totally premature.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Why the hell does he have an orange Lamborghini anyway? How about buy a normal car, and I dunno, donate money to charity. That's a better use than pimpin' yo ride.
If you had millions of dollars would you be driving a honda??
Old 07-11-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he hasnt done anything wrong since the suspension came in and I believe he is sincere about making the changes he needed to, the suspension was a serious wake up call to him, he got in trouble in past situations but never faced any serious consequences til now. And him not having his car registered is not gonna make me think otherwise. When he gets in some real trouble we can have this discussion, but this is totally premature.
Do you watch the news? There have been about 3 run-ins with the police since the suspension.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
If you had millions of dollars would you be driving a honda??
Troy Polamalu drives a Kia Spectra GSX and his wife drives a Kia Optima.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

Quote:
Do you watch the news? There have been about 3 run-ins with the police since the suspension.
such as? ive heard a lot of stuff about the proceedings of cases from past run-ins and now this unregistered car thing. Maybe Ive missed something?
Old 07-12-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he will, although the situation he is in right now has the potential to be a career ender, so I'm not confident he will.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:13 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
such as? ive heard a lot of stuff about the proceedings of cases from past run-ins and now this unregistered car thing. Maybe Ive missed something?
I don't remember exactly. They were all minor transgressions, but it shows he can't learn that they keep happening OVER and OVER.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would not be shocked either way.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol this is what you call "hating"

lol@buy a normal car...i guess if your a millionaire a lamborghini is not a normal car, and its not pimpin a ride, it comes stock that way, and as far as entertainers are concerned he's by far not the only one...i mean, you act as if he's wasting money, like youve never seen an episode of cribs before, or that makes you ignorant to have a lamborghini

either way, its gonna hurt him with time off, just like jamal lewis, you have to be constantly eating right, working out, and in shape, im not sure with all these trials he can devote time to that like he wants....but he's gifted so if he devotes his time right he can do it, but as a titan he's done which is sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote