Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 01-04-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Coffee cake is good for the soul. Just ask Stoner.
I like coffee cake...sans pot

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
I like coffee cake...sans pot
*gasp*

p.s- This thread just got JAG'D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
I've never taken edibles, but, alas, it's only a matter of time.

And I've been sober for nearly a month, by the way. No booze, no weed, no cigarettes.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congratulations. That's MANtastic.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-05-2007, 06:39 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That'th bootiful, man.

Let'th thelebrate with a maenicyoor, okay sweetie?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-05-2007, 11:00 AM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

leftwich7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow it seems i've missed a lot of stuff. if you quote anything the best thing to quote is seinfeld

big ups to Sf49ers1121
leftwich7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

"and then she died...."

"aww thats so sad george, i'm so sorry"

"ya thats awful"

"poor lilly...."

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-05-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

"You're ruining Independent George!"

"And you wanna be my latex salesman..."

"I don't wanna be a pirate!"

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-05-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

*calls kramer*

"hey kramer i'm gonna go get some..."

*kramer explodes into room*

"yyaaaaa"

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-05-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
"and then she died...."

"aww thats so sad george, i'm so sorry"

"ya thats awful"

"poor lilly...."
"So... you're not getting married."

"Yeah... I guess not."
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

"Theres a pig man!"

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-05-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

"Is is statue or statute?"

"It's statue."

"George, is it statue or statute?"

"It's statute."

"See?"

"Well...I think you're both way off!"

(or something like that)

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-05-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Oh, you're crazy."
"Am I? Or am I so sane that you just blew your mind?"
"It's impossible."
"Is it? Or is it so possible that your head is spinning like a top?"
"It can't be."
"Can't it? Or is your entire world just crashing down all around you?"
"Alright, that's enough."
Old 01-05-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

"Let me tell you something, funny boy... You know that little stamp? The one that says New York Public Library? Well, that may not mean anything to you, but that means a lot to me. One whole helluva lot. Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I've seen your type before - flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking... Why's this guy making such a big stink about old library books? Let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without libraries, people like you and me.... Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world. What about that kid, sitting down, opening a book right now in a branch of the local library and finding pictures of pee-pees and wee-wees in The Cat in the Hat and The Five Chinese Brothers. Doesn't he deserve better? Look, if you think this is about overdue fines and missing books, you'd better think again. This is about that kid's right to read a book without getting his mind warped. Or maybe that turns you on, Seinfeld... Maybe that's how you get your kicks... You and your goodtime buddies... I've got a flash for you, joy boy. Partytime is over."

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-05-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink

I hate life without playoffs
Old 01-05-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
"Let me tell you something, funny boy... You know that little stamp? The one that says New York Public Library? Well, that may not mean anything to you, but that means a lot to me. One whole helluva lot. Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I've seen your type before - flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking... Why's this guy making such a big stink about old library books? Let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without libraries, people like you and me.... Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world. What about that kid, sitting down, opening a book right now in a branch of the local library and finding pictures of pee-pees and wee-wees in The Cat in the Hat and The Five Chinese Brothers. Doesn't he deserve better? Look, if you think this is about overdue fines and missing books, you'd better think again. This is about that kid's right to read a book without getting his mind warped. Or maybe that turns you on, Seinfeld... Maybe that's how you get your kicks... You and your goodtime buddies... I've got a flash for you, joy boy. Partytime is over."
That was one of the best ones.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-05-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the most ramdom team thread ever.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
This is the most ramdom team thread ever.
We love it here.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

YAAAR

I'm starting a poll.

Who do you guys want as our OC, considering the candidates? This Koetter upstart, Tice, or Pola?

Alternatively, which do you think will end up being OC?
Old 01-06-2007, 08:13 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

I like the idea of Pola at OC and Koetter being the QB coach/passing coordinator. And I think that's what will happen.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 12:01 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Somebody who knows how to coach QB's.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-06-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

So I've been thinking about this and I think I have the best scenerio for the Jaguars next year:

-Trade Leftwich
-Keep Garrard if you want to, or just let him go
-Draft a QB early, my preference being Brian Brohm if he comes out
-Sign Jeff Garcia as a stop gap

I've said it before and I say it again, the QB situation in Jacksonville just isn't going to work, and this town doesn't want Leftwich. It's unfortunate, because maybe a new OC will call the plays to his strengths, but really, if I was Byron, I wouldn't want to come back here. The scenerio above is perfect, because the best thing for the Jags to do is just blow it all up and start over at the QB position. But that's just me...
Old 01-06-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
So I've been thinking about this and I think I have the best scenerio for the Jaguars next year:

-Trade Leftwich

I've said it before and I say it again, the QB situation in Jacksonville just isn't going to work, and this town doesn't want Leftwich. It's unfortunate, because maybe a new OC will call the plays to his strengths, but really, if I was Byron, I wouldn't want to come back here. The scenerio above is perfect, because the best thing for the Jags to do is just blow it all up and start over at the QB position. But that's just me...
I'm terrified at the prospect of having Garrard start 16 full games for us. I'd rather just have Leftwich play out the last year of his contract and ship Garrard off for what we can get for him. I really don't see any of the quarterbacks leaving, though, as Del Rio has declared an open competition for the starting job.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay

-Trade Leftwich

I don't like any four options.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

leftwich7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

eh, Leftwich deserves another chance without having to look over his shoulder because Garrard proved he can't be our starting quarterback. if leftwich doesn't want us back and we know that, well, lets go after JaMarcus Russell because we have a thing for african american (being PC) quarterbacks

big ups to Sf49ers1121
leftwich7 is offline   Reply With Quote