Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 01-06-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

leftwich7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

and also, "it's a festivus for the rest of us"

big ups to Sf49ers1121
leftwich7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Then this franchise is doomed.
Old 01-06-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamarcus Russel is mantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
CARDIAC CAT 7
Rookie

CARDIAC CAT 7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
So I've been thinking about this and I think I have the best scenerio for the Jaguars next year:

-Trade Leftwich
-Keep Garrard if you want to, or just let him go
-Draft a QB early, my preference being Brian Brohm if he comes out
-Sign Jeff Garcia as a stop gap

I've said it before and I say it again, the QB situation in Jacksonville just isn't going to work, and this town doesn't want Leftwich. It's unfortunate, because maybe a new OC will call the plays to his strengths, but really, if I was Byron, I wouldn't want to come back here. The scenerio above is perfect, because the best thing for the Jags to do is just blow it all up and start over at the QB position. But that's just me...
-We should just let Leftwich stay for the final year of his contract, it usually motivates players to play at another level. If he doesnt play better, o well its the last year of his contract

-Garrard doesnt mind being a backup. If I am wrong about that then what team is going to want him anyways.

-Brohms staying in school another year, trust me.

-Garcia only plays well in a West Coast Offense (look what happened in CLE, and DET)

So what I would like to see is keep it the way it is one more year, and if they bomb again rebuild from scratch. Fire Del Rio (I hope that never happens) , build around their run game. Lets just hope it works out.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly if Byrons just gonna leave after next season anyways. Why not trade him now and get a high draft pick? It seems really logical to cut our losses and try and trade up for a Jamarcus Russel type. And if we fire Jack then it better be soon (I dont want this to happen but w/e). I actually wouldn't mind having a Cam Cameron.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-06-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not so sure that Leftwich is such a shoo-in to leave anyways. It's what Vic thinks...but we'll see.

Besides. JaMarcus Russell will be gone by our pick, and I don't like him as a prospect anywho.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not on topic, but...

I HAVE DECIDED.

The Unseen's abbreviation shall no longer be "TU". That's dumb, because that's the local paper.

Instead, it shall be "TUN".

AS I DECREE, IT SHALL BE DONE.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

You wish man, he's still Unseen to me.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-06-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
I'm not so sure that Leftwich is such a shoo-in to leave anyways. It's what Vic thinks...but we'll see.

Besides. JaMarcus Russell will be gone by our pick, and I don't like him as a prospect anywho.
If we draft a quarterback, I think it would probably be a second tier guy like Troy Smith, Trent Edwards, or Kevin Kolb.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Well, DUH. That's his name.

We're talking acronyms here.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, they're saying on Jagnation that Frank Frangie reported the team hired/is in the process of hiring former ASU head coach Dirk Koetter to be our new offensive coordinator.

And I head to Jacksonville tomorrow for a week. Yay.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Also, they're saying on Jagnation that Frank Frangie reported the team hired/is in the process of hiring former ASU head coach Dirk Koetter to be our new offensive coordinator.
Yeah, forgot about that.

However, I think what will really happens (kinda according to Prisco) is that Pola gets OC and Koetter gets QB coach/passing game.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Well, DUH. That's his name.

We're talking acronyms here.
No, he's Unseen. no "The" just Unseen.

Acronyms are lame.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-06-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, forgot about that.

However, I think what will really happens (kinda according to Prisco) is that Pola gets OC and Koetter gets QB coach/passing game.
I actually wouldn't mind that, though I'd prefer Koetter be the O Coordinator, but again I'd be happy with either.

And have fun in Jax Stoner.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-06-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:

You should go to this pizza place down by Tinseltown. It's the Mellow Mushroom.

It's fits you perfectly...if you catch my drift.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

BTW, I am The Unseen. All other names are inferior.

I nominate JT Jag for a flogging for such an inferior suggestion.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, forgot about that.

I actually wouldn't mind that, though I'd prefer Koetter be the O Coordinator, but again I'd be happy with either.

I wouldn't mind that, either. I actually like the idea of an "Offensive Coordinator by Committee" as both of them have their own areas of expertise, and it doesn't piegonhole them with having too many responsibilities for things they aren't experienced in.

And thank you, Jag.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:

You should go to this pizza place down by Tinseltown. It's Mellow Shroom Pizza Bakery, I think.

I nominate a meeting there for the Jaguar fans in Jax on NFLDC.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, forgot about that.

I wouldn't mind that, either. I actually like the idea of an "Offensive Coordinator by Committee" as both of them have their own areas of expertise, and it doesn't piegonhole them with having too many responsibilities for things they aren't experienced in.
I think that's what will happen. I guess it's a thing that Del Rio trusts Pola the most, and he bring Koetter in for expertise.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You should go to this pizza place down by Tinseltown. It's Mellow Shroom Pizza Bakery, I think.

*hides*

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

*hides*
Oh, come on. I don't bite.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

*hides*
Oh, come on. I don't bite.
no, not rly

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Jag, it's time for you to change your sig. I'm tired of people mistaking you for a Viking fan.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Jag, it's time for you to change your sig. I'm tired of people mistaking you for a Viking fan.
But Tarvaris Jackson is beastly.

BTW, how does a guy with the username "jag" get confused for being a Viking fan?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
But Tarvaris Jackson is beastly.

BTW, how does a guy with the username "jag" get confused for being a Viking fan?
Because he has a Jackon sig, silly. People just probably assume that "jag" has to do with something not pertaining to the Jaguars.

And I don't bite at all.