Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 04-08-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, there's the fact that nobody likes him, too.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
molenguinurtle
Rookie

molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
No. I'd rather keep picks and take Nelson, or just move up slightly for Nelson.
Thank you all for your input.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there anyway we can get him banned? He gives Jaguar fans a bad name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

leftwich7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i believe we have some mods in here, lets see what we can do

big ups to Sf49ers1121
leftwich7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
I hate you but whatever
When I can give rep again, I am so giving you some. That line made me LOL and stuff.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've decided this post is useless.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*

Last edited by jag : 04-09-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

some people just don't understand

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 04-09-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Well sense It's only a couple weeks from the draft, I figure we should have some kind of draft talk. Since we've already discussed anything Jaguar related let's touch some other teams.

Earlier I was reading Insider on ESPN, and there saying the Bucs are looking too trade up to the 2nd spot to grab CJ. So I went into the Draft Value Chart, and if the Bucs trade both of there 2nd's and swap 1st's, then the trade is practically a wash.

Thoughts?

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 04-09-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
Well sense It's only a couple weeks from the draft, I figure we should have some kind of draft talk. Since we've already discussed anything Jaguar related let's touch some other teams.

Earlier I was reading Insider on ESPN, and there saying the Bucs are looking too trade up to the 2nd spot to grab CJ. So I went into the Draft Value Chart, and if the Bucs trade both of there 2nd's and swap 1st's, then the trade is practically a wash.

Thoughts?
Interesting.

(yes, I really like that word)

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

all i'm saying is that TB needs a little big of everything, I think they can get CJ at 4, (Russell,Adams,Quinn)

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 04-09-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftwich7 View Post
all i'm saying is that TB needs a little big of everything, I think they can get CJ at 4, (Russell,Adams,Quinn)
Another thing you have to look at, is the fact that John Gruden is on the Hotseat, and a stellar rookie (CJ) could go a long way in saving his job. Rather than taking a rookie QB or a DE that can take a year or two to pan out.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 04-09-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I blew that 'caine for the first time tonight. Most overratedddddd thing ever. Nothing like what people tell you.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Well, I blew that 'caine for the first time tonight. Most overratedddddd thing ever. Nothing like what people tell you.
Ha you crazy how much you do/were you drinking/did you go out?
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
Ha you crazy how much you do/were you drinking/did you go out?
It was just a random decision by me and my friends. They've both done it before, but never that much. So we got a little bit over a gram, and blew fat lines every once in awhile for about four hours until we finished. Blazed on it, too. That was pretty chill. Other than that, it's very very overrated.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, I think its only really fun when you go out and are drinking all night, really partying. Also it depends on your demeanor (in my opinion). Not trying to make assumptions, but since you like to get blunts blazing like barbecue beef, your probably pretty mellow and like to stay that way. For me, I cant smoke and then go out, it makes me too laid back, I like to be 'up' ... I lilke to smoke at the end of the night, while im relaxing. So blow agrees with me cause it accentuates my personality (maybe a little too much,) it might have had the opposite effect on you. Also, alcohol is a must when messin' with tha white gurl, you need something to put you to sleep. Its also impossible to get shitfaced when doing blow all night, so you can drink alot and not get fuct up.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:50 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aight, aight, I don't want this thread locked.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-10-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
aight, aight, I don't want this thread locked.
Yadadaholla.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

we are tittering on the edge

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 04-10-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftwich7 View Post
we are tittering on the edge
...and with that typo, we're rolling down the hill.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-10-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

I smoke two joints in the morning.
I smoke two joints at night.
I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
I smoke two joints in time of peace, and two in time of war
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
And then I smoke two more

Smoked cigarettes til the day she died
Toke a big spliff of some good sensimillia
Smoked cigarettes til the day she died
Toke a big spliff of some good sensamill...
Easy-e were ya ever caught slippin? hell no!

Daddy he once told me son you be hard workin man
And momma she once told me son you do the best you can
But, then one day I met a man who came to me and said
Hard work good, and hard work fine but first take care of head

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 04-10-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

mama mia make it stop

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-10-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Is this the real life-
Is this just fantasy-
Caught in a landslide-
No escape from reality-
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see-
Im just a poor boy,i need no sympathy-
Because Im easy come,easy go,
A little high,little low,
Anyway the wind blows,doesnt really matter to me,
To me

Mama,just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger,now hes dead,
Mama,life had just begun,
But now Ive gone and thrown it all away-
Mama ooo,
Didnt mean to make you cry-
If Im not back again this time tomorrow-
Carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matters-

Too late,my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine-
Bodys aching all the time,
Goodbye everybody-Ive got to go-
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth-
Mama ooo- (any way the wind blows)
I dont want to die,
I sometimes wish Id never been born at all-

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango-
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-
Galileo,galileo,
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico-
But Im just a poor boy and nobody loves me-
Hes just a poor boy from a poor family-
Spare him his life from this monstrosity-
Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-
Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-
So you think you can love me and leave me to die-
Oh baby-cant do this to me baby-
Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here-

Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters-,nothing really matters to me,

Any way the wind blows....

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-10-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

i once again apologize for my gross miscalculation of spelling

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 04-10-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Unseen, you need some Foo Fighters.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 04-10-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
Unseen, you need some Foo Fighters.
I need not rock and roll to free my soul

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote: