Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 05-02-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Is Leftwich a lock to start for you guys next year?

Will Quinn Gray have a legit shot at the job?
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWhitner20 View Post
Is Leftwich a lock to start for you guys next year?

Will Quinn Gray have a legit shot at the job?
Yes and No

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the DMV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

leftwich7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The haters on the jags are plentiful, its news to me we had a bad draft (ESPN,SI,NFLDC)

big ups to Sf49ers1121
leftwich7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we had a great draft, and if our front offices draft history has some relevance, then this draft will be a good one.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-03-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

How are we looking on the DE front? Hayward,Spicer,and McCray

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 05-03-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftwich7 View Post
How are we looking on the DE front? Hayward,Spicer,and McCray
McCray is holding out
Spicer is aging
Hayward is coming off of an Achilles injury.

We're great, baby.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-03-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
McCray is holding out
Spicer is aging
Hayward is coming off of an Achilles injury.

We're great, baby.
I love life.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-05-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys....
I'm so ****** up.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Guys....
I'm so ****** up.
That's why I drink Dr. Pepper.

yeah, I just said that.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-06-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
That's why I drink Dr. Pepper.

yeah, I just said that.
I'm sippin one as we speak.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-06-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
I'm sippin one as we speak.
In honor of you, I shall drink one.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-06-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

The doctor is usually right

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 05-06-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftwich7 View Post
The doctor is usually right
USUALLY?!?!?!

Heathen! He is always right!

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-06-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
USUALLY?!?!?!

Heathen! He is always right!
This is true.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-07-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

We cut Ahmad Carroll.

Man, to think we were so desperate to have the guy, and then we go and cut him? crazy. *end TheGunShow sarcasm*

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-07-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

After the Sensabaugh thing, the jags didn't want more bad exposure

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 05-08-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

When I talk about it
It carries on
Reasons only knew
When I talk about it
Aries or treasons all renew

Big me to talk about it
I could stand to prove
If we can get around it
I know that it's true

When I talked about it
Carried on
Reasons only knew

But it's you I fell into

Well I talked about it
Carries on
Reasons only knew
When I talked about it

Big me to talk about it
I could stand to prove
If we can get around it
I know that its true

Well I talked about it
Put it on
Never was it true
But it's you I fell into

Well I Talked About It
Put It On
Never Was It True
But it's You I fell into
I fell into
I fell into

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-08-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
When I talk about it
It carries on
Reasons only knew
When I talk about it

Big me to talk about it
I could stand to prove
If we can get around it
I know that it's true

When I talked about it
Carried on
Reasons only knew

But it's you I fell into

Well I talked about it
Carries on
Reasons only knew
When I talked about it

Big me to talk about it
I could stand to prove
If we can get around it
I know that its true

Well I talked about it
Put it on
Never was it true
But it's you I fell into

Well I Talked About It
Put It On
Never Was It True
But it's You I fell into
I fell into
I fell into
"You get your commie crap outta here!"

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-08-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The OTAs began today. The Great Scourge of the Earth was the spotlight, of course.

Oh yeah, Reggie Nelson will wear #25, not #42. It was Carroll's number. #42 will go back to Jamaal Fudge.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-08-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
The OTAs began today. The Great Scourge of the Earth was the spotlight, of course.

Oh yeah, Reggie Nelson will wear #25, not #42. It was Carroll's number. #42 will go back to Jamaal Fudge.
I kinda wish he got 42, but I think 25 is more modern.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-08-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I kinda wish he got 42, but I think 25 is more modern.
When I heard it was Ronnie Lott's number today, I kinda wished it, too. I agree, though.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-08-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

Quote:
When I heard it was Ronnie Lott's number today, I kinda wished it, too. I agree, though.
eh, hopefully he plays the way ronnie lott did, we could use that

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 05-09-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Finally:

http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster.aspx
15Broussard, JohnWR6-1173RSan Jose St
75Carnahan, AndrewT6-7306RArizona State
56Durant, JustinLB6-123522RHampton
40Gattis, JoshS6-1213RWake Forest
66Landri, DerekDT6-328824RNotre Dame
42Nelson, ReggieS5-1119822RFlorida
45Nkang, ChadLB5-11220RElon
77Nwaneri, UcheG6-332523RPurdue
3Podlesh, AdamP5-11202RMaryland
49Smith, BrianDE6-423924RMissouri
81Walker, MikeWR6-120923RCentral Florida

Okay, now I'm confused. Reggie Nelson originally was going to have #42, but I just posted yesterday that he would have #25. Now is it back to #42, or is it not properly updated yet?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-09-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Finally:

http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster.aspx
15Broussard, JohnWR6-1173RSan Jose St
75Carnahan, AndrewT6-7306RArizona State
56Durant, JustinLB6-123522RHampton
40Gattis, JoshS6-1213RWake Forest
66Landri, DerekDT6-328824RNotre Dame
42Nelson, ReggieS5-1119822RFlorida
45Nkang, ChadLB5-11220RElon
77Nwaneri, UcheG6-332523RPurdue
3Podlesh, AdamP5-11202RMaryland
49Smith, BrianDE6-423924RMissouri
81Walker, MikeWR6-120923RCentral Florida

Okay, now I'm confused. Reggie Nelson originally was going to have #42, but I just posted yesterday that he would have #25. Now is it back to #42, or is it not properly updated yet?
I dunno....

Quote:
421 Witness
756*