Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-21-2006, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Pick Wisely
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

The orange one.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:24 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donatello. Cuz all he needed was a stick. All them other pansies needed fancy daggers and swords and all that damn rigamarole.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:35 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The red one with the daggers was the best without any doubt in my mind.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:38 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donatelo cuz he has the most kick ass name.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:00 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raphael was my favorite.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:08 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For reference:

Donatello-Purple with a stick (Bo Staff)
Raphael-Red with the Sais
Michelangelo-Orange with the Nunchakus
Leonardo-Blue with the Katanas (swords)

My favorite was Leonardo.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:09 AM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
For reference:

Donatello-Purple with a stick (Bo Staff)
Raphael-Red with the Sais
Michelangelo-Orange with the Nunchakus
Leonardo-Blue with the Katanas (swords)

My favorite was Leonardo.
thank you for breaking it down nip... i always loved the blue one. go leonardo
Old 12-21-2006, 01:10 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always hated Donatello...still do as a matter of fact.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:11 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
I gotta agree. I think it's more because the cartoon of the 90s made him seem softer than the rest though.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:13 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Raphael is the truth.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:13 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
I gotta agree. I think it's more because the cartoon of the 90s made him seem softer than the rest though.
Probably, but he sucked in the movies they made too. I miss TMNT though. I still remember the gravity boots episode.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:14 AM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Probably, but he sucked in the movies they made too. I miss TMNT though. I still remember the gravity boots episode.
they are making a video game for the next gen consoles!
Old 12-21-2006, 01:15 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantfAn
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-21-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
and a new movie coming out. Its computer animated though so who knows how that will go :|
Old 12-21-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Purple dude
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:17 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That game for NES was SICK!

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:18 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dude, that was one of my favorite games ever! That along with some fighting game with these like gangster white boys who did all sort of crazy moves to beat each other up.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:19 AM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dude, that was one of my favorite games ever! That along with some fighting game with these like gangster white boys who did all sort of crazy moves to beat each other up.
double dragons.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:20 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please, do not refer to the ninja turtles as a color. Thank you. And my favorite is Michaelangelo.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:21 AM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Please, do not refer to the ninja turtles as a color. Thank you. And my favorite is Michaelangelo.
blue, blue, blue!!!!!
Old 12-21-2006, 01:22 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
double dragons.
No, the game I'm thinking of was like a 1 on 1 fighting game. Don't think it was very popular.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:26 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think I know the game you're talking about. I don't remember the name either though...

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:31 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think I know the game you're talking about. I don't remember the name either though...
OMFG I FOUND IT!! Crash 'N The Boys Street Challenge!

Old 12-21-2006, 01:40 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

"turtles in a half shell, Turtle Power"

the blue one is my favorite.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote