Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 07-16-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default No Deal For Asante

Ehhh dosent surprise me much, i had my fingers crossed but in the back of my head knew neither side would reach an agreement. He needs to stop being such a Douche bag and play on the amazing team he is on. I hope we trade him to Arizona or Detroit..oh wait theyll get ten wins this year, maybe some other crappy team then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Ehhh dosent surprise me much, i had my fingers crossed but in the back of my head knew neither side would reach an agreement. He needs to stop being such a Douche bag and play on the amazing team he is on. I hope we trade him to Arizona or Detroit..oh wait theyll get ten wins this year, maybe some other crappy team then.
Meh. I believe they will eventually sign him. I doubt Pioli and Bellichek will let the same thing happen like last year.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote