Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-18-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Lights, camera, touchdown

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Finally, Keyshawn Johnson was on fire. Or in keeping with the lexicon of his new employer.

Indeed, if the early off-camera candor is any indication, this man could quickly cut a figure as one of the most intriguing analysts sinking his teeth into the NFL.

"I'm not going to blow a guy up and make him a star, and I'm not going to bury a guy," said Johnson, the No. 1 overall pick in 1996. "I'm just not into that. I'm not going spend every week talking about Terrell Owens. (Bleep) him. He's not that important to me, for me to go in every week and talk about him. Unless he goes and does something crazy, then everyone is talking about him and you have no choice. But I'm not going to continue to talk about him and make him into something bigger than what he really is. He's not that big. He's a (bleeping) receiver, you know?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to click the link and read the whole article classic.

Last edited by Splat : 07-18-2007 at 01:36 PM.
Splat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

u posted a link to the trhead
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I fixed it my bad.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

YOU TELL EM KJ! yeaaaa
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyshawn Johnson
(Bleep) him. He's not that important to me, for me to go in every week and talk about him....He's a (bleeping) receiver, you know?
I like it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like what he's bringin to the table. That's exactly the kind of analyst ESPN needs, someone who doesn't hype tons of players up and focuses on the real part of football, not the "celebrities"(TO) that play them.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I've heard it before, analysts say there not going to talk alot about TO but end up spending alot more time talking about him than anyother player.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ROFL he OWNED Freddie Mitchell.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He cannot possibly be worse than Michael Irvin or Joe Theismann were. With those two knuckleheads gone maybe I can actually stomach ESPN's football coverage.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
He cannot possibly be worse than Michael Irvin or Joe Theismann were. With those two knuckleheads gone maybe I can actually stomach ESPN's football coverage.
Irvin was flat out the worst

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I think he will do a good job my self I like what he did during the draft.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Now if only NFL Network can replace Jaime Dukes I can watch football coverage without vomiting.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Keyshawn TO isn't anything big, he's just better than you ever were you scrub.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
I think he will do a good job my self I like what he did during the draft.
He really surprised me, i was impressed. But i love how he said he couldnt wait to mentor Dwayne Jarrett, i guess he didnt realize that was already his replacement

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
ROFL he OWNED Freddie Mitchell.
Quote:
"With Freddie, if my opinion is that you were a bust as a No. 1 pick, you were a bust. Period. Guys have had more catches in three games than you had in your whole career. I mean, you're a bum."
lmao that was classic. BUM.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
You mean you didn't like how he picked T.O every single week in his playmakers spiel?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:11 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Now if only NFL Network can replace Jaime Dukes I can watch football coverage without vomiting.
Dukes is the worst sportscaster in the world. Ever. It makes me want to puke my pants.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote