Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-23-2006, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 04:52 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
thats really cool
Old 12-23-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
thats really cool
i like it! nice work

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:12 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 10:48 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i personally dont like the bright spot by his face, but who am i say :D
Old 12-23-2006, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
i personally dont like the bright spot by his face, but who am i say :D
I second that, but the rest looks good.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:03 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

newest?

Old 12-24-2006, 03:27 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

First in a long while....

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Suck it Trebek!
Old 12-24-2006, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Stufazz
Veteran

Stufazz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobzilla

thats cool but i dont see why you want an upside down 17 at the top of it

Hitman D for the sweet sig
Stufazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:27 PM    (permalink

Quote:

Nice but what is it supposed to be?
Old 12-24-2006, 12:54 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:

Nice but what is it supposed to be?
different, kinda cool though
Old 12-24-2006, 03:34 PM    (permalink

just finished:
Old 12-24-2006, 03:43 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA40
just finished:
what is it? i see a face but that is it
Old 12-24-2006, 03:51 PM    (permalink

Quote:
just finished:
what game is that from?
Old 12-24-2006, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newest
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
just finished:
what game is that from?
rainbow six vegas
Old 12-24-2006, 04:12 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
just finished:
what game is that from?
rainbow six vegas
o, IMO it is a little oversharpened
Old 12-24-2006, 06:52 PM    (permalink

My beginner friend wnated me to post this
what you think
[img\]
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room1...T%28sig%29.jpg[img]
Old 12-24-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinAsante
what you think
[img\]
Should work on it not being an error
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:55 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
what you think
[img\]
Should work on it not being an error
QFT
Old 12-25-2006, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Suck it Trebek!
Old 12-25-2006, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this is not the right thread but it keeps saying No posts exist for this topic in the ask for a Sig thread.

Can some one make me a Sig of FS Jarrad Page of the Chiefs this is just about the only some what cool Pic I could find of him I want a crazy off the wall one if it could be done and have it say Turn The Page.

Thank you if so I will give credit.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:01 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not really feelin this one compared to your others

Go Ravens!
Old 12-25-2006, 05:46 PM    (permalink

what you think

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room1...T%28sig%29.jpg

sorrybout da mistake
Old 12-25-2006, 06:16 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
what you think

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room1...T%28sig%29.jpg

sorrybout da mistake
try again

Go Ravens!